DO NOT SELL YET

BITCOIN RISING

ALT COINS CRASHING...DON'T CASH OUT YET....WAIT FOR THE BEAR TRAP!!!!!

THE ALTS WILL GO BACK UP TO THEIR PUMP LEVELS BEFORE THEY CRASH 4 REALZ.....HOLD TILL THE BEAR TRAP FELLOW DAY TRADERS

HODLING

Diamond hands, no ragrets

The fuck is the bear trap and how do I know when it's coming

>tfw all my profit gone in a flash because btc goes up
>can't cash out at the same dollar value i bought at because i would still be at an almost 50% loss
>tfw eth needs to hit 400 for me to just break even

I shouldn't have been trading this week. CRASH BTC FUCKING CRASH

sadly theres no way to know when its coming, the best thing you can do is just make it through the storm

>its another episode of i wont sleep tonight

wew

Thanks Ron Paul, I never forgot you.

I'll be going down with the ship sir. Take care of my wifes son.

I think this is what will happen
>Asian Alt coin sell-off bc BTC becoming stratospheric again
>BTC will rise near or over 3000
>BTC dump as they cash out
>Several rounds of up and down with BTC falling to 1500-1800 minimum followed by more of what we've seen in the last 2 weeks
>

>24h no sleep
looks like I'm nogga have to spend the night damage controlling my gains

Don't forget to set limit orders to buy BTC at 15,16,17,16
Same with your fave alt coins - limit orders to buy at lows - you might not be in front of you computer/phone to catch it

It was good while it lasted Lads

short memory on a lot of people here
exact same thing as 2 weeks ago
fucking hodl

1500,1600,1700,1800*

BTC crashing is bad for the altcoins, all the altcoins would crash too. BTC mooning is also bad for the altcoins. We need this beast to stabilize.

Cheers, mate

so sell at bear trap?

As always:

>HODL AND BUY THE DIP

How does one catch a falling knife?

no money left to buy the dip though

to make bitcoins i'd need

to sell high and buy low

alts i'm in recovering a little - dead cat bounce?

the big dead cat bounce hasn't arrived yet. I'm selling in that and buying lowwwww

so sell the cat bouncing

LTC stronk

Even if you buy at 1800 and it drops to 1500, it's going back up again

Siacoin is preparing to launch for orbit. Buy while u still can

sell all coins -> sell btc to usdt now -> buy crash

yes or no?

uhh so what do I do now with my 0.1BTC?
im new and i have no idea

basicially....but you have to have good timing.
Been through enough of these to know

How is BTC mooning bad, doesn't that mean your money is increasing too?

I think that's what the normie Asians do so once you get a clear signal that we are seeing what we saw 2 weeks ago, I'd say go for it

fuck i bought some coins high and it dropped but its not coming back to the buy level

ill hae some loss doing that

is it clear that there will be a crash though? and how high is btc going now?

Wait for the top and sell just before. Then buy when it's cheap and you have 0.15 btc. Or 0.07 if your timing sucks.

It means you can get less BTC for your altcoins. It also means you can get cheap alts for your BTC.

2 weeks ago, BTC rose to about 2700 after the altcoin selloff, then fell to 1550, then started its ascent once again
A thing I learned about trading altcoins - be patient - don't let the FOMO make you chase things that are mooning - wait for the corrections - they will come

LOL BTC will keep rising. Nobody stops this train.

Right, but you don't buy while it's going down, shit needs to level first. This is a 20-30 year game that could all go to zero at any moment, no need to rush into any corrections. I like the idea of crypto, but it's just too confusing for normies. Now if banks start offering custodianship, welcome to Alpha Centauri motherfucker.

so buy tether before btc hits 2999$ and drops?

when is the top coming?

god damnit i never played with USDT and BTC before

Well if you dump while everyone else does, then it's going to drop further, only increasing your profits when you buy back in on the ground floor.

I have enough confidence in it that I feel it will go back up. It's not crashing bc the .gov is rounding up bitfags - it's short-term faggots taking profits and blowing their load. I like to sleep 8 hours so I don't want to miss that sweet $1500 buy.

can i go sleep now or what

yes son - just don't forget to set your limit orders to buy low, then its off to brush your teeth before bed

fuck i need to sell my BTC to USDT first though

As long as there is a lucrative altcoin market requiring BTC to buy into it, you can be sure that motherfuckin train will bullet to the stratosphere

Is it possible to set limit buys on coinbase?

Nobody knows the top, but 2 weeks ago it got vertical, first up, then down. I have almost all in alts and will just hold and try not to look at them.

i wont sleep tonight but im gonna powernap now

hey user, how does one powernap without sleeping +6h

drink lots of water it will make you want to pee

Just sleep, it won't matter in 2 weeks. It just looks and feels like a rollercoaster to your stomach.

Nothing is blasting off in the entire alt coin market until BTC corrects itself.

Its $2800 almost and nearing an all time high territory. Everyone is pulling out everything from their alt coin investments to ride the BTC train.

When the BTC correction comes though...prepare. Altcoin market holocaust ends and the true age of alt coin enlightenment begins as people dump their new found wealth into alt coins again.

Moon missions across the board friends.

HODL BROTHERS

HODL

If you are that nervous, just hodl. It'll def come back up.

used to not sleep to play games

i'll just do it tonight

oh right, natural wake
thanks user

Cryptos, yes. BTC or ETH? Not necessarily. The big guys need to make theirs for this shit to take off, most of them aren't in the game yet. We probably haven't seen the true leader in crypto yet, that or it's those bean fuckers.

Because when BTC moons the alt coins fall fast than BTC rises

The silver linning is that if you were to not check your folio for 1 year, you'd prob save a lot on drycleaning of underwear stains and you'd be up by thousands. This sector is in a motherfucking bull market run.

Lol you all are TRIGGERED

So when BTC hits 3000+, what coin should we buy into for maximum gains as BTC dips?

ZEN

STRAT

DGB

BAT

IOC

SIA

I plan on putting $500 in each. They are at record lows.

THe two major coins needed to get access to all those other cryptos are BTC and ETH. Bc of their function as vehicles to buy mooncoins, they will stay levitated brother

> STRAT
> SIA
> Record lows

Are you on fucking crack cocaine?

>when the BTC correction comes

gonna be waiting a long time for that, chief

is this a joke? the alt market is already in one of its biggest bubbles, bitcoin correcting isn't going to send anything through the roof when coins have literally done 10x or more in the past several weeks.

when the alt bubble finally bursts then bitcoin can continue it's rally. a 10% increase over a week is not something that needs correction given the rest of the crypto and its bubble.

BTC fell around 2k and maybe slightly under, it did not fall to 1550 at all

>What're you supposed to do? Buy at record highs?
Cuck

Right now. Large companies are getting interested. You don't think JPM couldn't set up the own coin and their own exchange with ease? Shit like that would take in the normies and would become a true mooncoin

needs to set his chart to more than 2 weeks. lol

What site do you use to trade?

are you not watching the markets right now? You are losing flat $ as people panic out of alts into bitcoin hoping to chase the gains

Perfect time to jump into alts at the dip I say. Hope my 0.32 BTC finally fucking goes through on Gemini tomorrow

>all these people panic selling altcoins because bitcoin went up a few percent

It's not even up 7%, people just see big numbers a freak out. They're are fucking retard.

It did on Polo priced in USDT which is pretty close to USD

Nobody stops this train

Poloniex

This is just Monday guys. that's all, just a Monday in the Bitcoin Market

You don't think they could replace all the shit coins as well with their own proprietary altcoins?

>bitcoin going to be over 3K by the end of the month
>buy limits at 15,16,17,18
>40% drop
lol

I would say yes, but then Ether did what Litecoin couldn't. Now the methhead dev met the Russian president. There is legitimate value.

Who /iron hands/ here? Won't be touching my altcoins knowing that it will rebound again.

I went along with the alt coin pump and dump.

Then yesterday I cashed out all my alt coins and converted back to BTC before yesterday.

me, kind of afraid that btc might take off if it get's past 3k though

He is fooling you. Sell now!

If Bitcoin hits $3,000 then it might adopted by more serious actors. Like richfags who want something added to their gold portfolio or just as a speculation gamble.

I kind of regret not owning 13 BTC like I used to. I owned 15BTC and slowly cashed out at each peak, but I think I will hold on to my last 1 BTC until the end of time. Fuck it.

This is fucking true. But it's too easy to see it everyday. I blame blockfolio for making it so fucking easy

>mfw crash will happen and will be able to invest and make an insane profit
>tfw i had the chance to invest back in 2012 and didn't fucking take it

Let me get this straight;
>bitcoin price goes suddenly too fast
>altcoins lose gains (with bitcoin exchanges)
>as bitcoin inevitably dips again (because with projecting exponential, long term growth, drastic dip cycles will be expected) you sell and buy more altcoins
>altcoins gains back in reciprocal with bitcoin's price leveling back to normal
>bitcoin will again, in the future, get a sudden, fast rise in price
>repeat
>keep doing this for the next 10+ years
>total gains from all coins should be enormous with right timing of selling and buying
Did I get it right y'all?

No all you have to do is time the market

BTC was at 1550 USDT 2 weeks ago and is now >2700. Is it really lol-worthy?

Please respond.

nope. coinbase has basically fewer of everything, its advantage is that it's got a straightforward interface.

How high is BTC going to go before the next crash?

Check the alt markets again u retarded fuck. Lol

3100 imo. Screencap this...i have been on fire

it's a bigger than 10% rise user...much bigger. it's nearing 30% at this point. Watch more closely

I smell some dump trucks incoming.