SEC

I think this is a hidden gem, seems hugely undervalued. Basically, an anonymous coin (and marketplace where you can purchase goods without third party interference) which offers untraceable transactions as well as integrated contracts and trade cleaning.

It's got decent volume, it's being requested to be added to Poloniex (source on their forums) and if you can prove you hold a stake in SEC you get dividends from the developers productions.

Also HUGE, their exchange to be used for selling/buying goods will be added in summer so I expect that will be introduced in the next month. I honestly see very little reason not to buy this, at a few hundred sats its undervalued nevermind the 180 level.

>CoinMarketCap
coinmarketcap.com/assets/safe-exchange-coin/
>Website
safex.io/
>ANN
>ANN
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1258419.80
>Active twitter developer accounts
twitter.com/dandabek
twitter.com/safe_exchange
>Active forums
safe.exchange/

>Where to buy?
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SEC

Seems like a very good spot to make a position.

Bump

Just saw this dip. Looks like some jackass put up a huge wall and made it crash. Not sure if it was intentional so he could buy more or he's retarded but it's definitely a good time to buy.

just bought 100k at 190 sats. anyone actually holding this?

Pretty sure it was intentional to lower the price, starting to rebound already, I definitely think this is a buy right now

This coin looks a lot like sia and dgb did before they mooned. Low market cap, low price, not a btc clone.

To the moon boys!

All aboard!!

I mean, it may actually be pumped but the fact they are getting their exchange this summer ontop of an anonymous, untraceable transactions coin, it seems very undervalued.

Holding 22k, let's get this preflight check finished!

Fucking bittrex. Too lazy to sign up on yet another exchange..

>Pretty sure it was intentional

I think so too. He could have sold it already but still hasn't which makes it pretty obvious what he's doing. The volume is still growing though so it's no biggie. I don't think he can push it down any further from here and wall will come down soon enough. If someone is manipulating the price to buy more it gives me even more confidence it's going to the moon.

If you aren't on bittrex by now you're doing something wrong

Yep he could have sold it and didn't. He intentionally pushed the price down.

It's all calm now. Mission re-engaged.

holy shit i hope he's not expecting that 22 btc wall to get bought

The wall is gone!!!

nobody is fucking buying, be careful

Shut the fuck up you FUD posting faggot.

hey i was hopeful, but the only people apparently selling are people that bought for like 190ish, because nobody is making a fucking dent in that 6.4 btc wall some faggot put up.

I see 12 pages of all buy orders.. what the fuck are you smoking?

>omg a 6 btc wall ohhh don't buy guyz

He's smoking cock like the pussy faggot he is.