Ready for another alt bloodbath?

Ready for another alt bloodbath?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zYMD_W_r3Fg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Last time I panic sold all my altcoins at a loss to ride BTC only for it to correct later.
Not this time.

Got my dry powder ready...
Other than the fact that my portfolio is huge so adding to my stack at the lows will be labour-intensive, I'm looking forward to it

Hadouken!

>RDD back to double digits
Hope this shit doesn't correct itself. Trading with sats is comfy and profitable as fuck.

you just don't get it, do you?

>Plan to HODL everything and not try to short like last time.
>Check portfolio
>OOF

Just buy BAT (Basic Attention Token) fast now! Great chance to be on this train to the moon! Only the ico butt hurt complain about this coin.

Do not be like them be rich instead!!!

Great time to buy in!!

dumbfags think thats karate

Unfortunately all my coins are already below what I bought in at and I've got no funds to buy this dip unless I sell some of what I've got at a loss, so I've no choice but to hodl through. Always a shame when you miss a dip like this. Guess it's a lesson that I should keep some btc in my portfolio just to trade opportunities like this.

What bloodbath? I'm still up 120% since a week ago.

put your shorts in cunts

btc about to correct

if you don't believe me, just look at a 4hr chart

>gambling with money that isn't yours
shiggy diggy doo

2300-2400 by tomorrow

What meme coins are you in lmfao, I've bought literally every meme coin shilled by biz in the past 48 hours and my portfolio hasn't moved a dollar

btc has been "about to correct" for quite some time now. It even bounced back last week.
Don't underestimate bitcoin, or China.

Eth, Ark, Cloak, BTC and a little in Bean and DGB, gains took a hit but I invested $1500 and already took that out ages ago.

Get on the Ark and Strats train

>rallies all the way from 1850 to near-ATH levels
>thinks it will just correct and give up all this momentum that's been built up

Don't margin trade, please. For your own sake.

Yes Pappa.

Buy NOW!!! Just bought BURST and STRAT cheap AF

this. sold 2081 stratis back when it was 48000 sat during the last bloodbath i participated in.

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=zYMD_W_r3Fg

Jelly. I bought Strat with BTC earlier today. Shoulda waited

I bought just before the crash 2 weeks ago. I guess this rise and fall will reoccur every few weeks. You just have to wait for the predictable correcction and avoid buying outof FOMO when everything has been going up for a week

Just bought it at 0.00365250

I bought SYS at 8175 with BTC this morning. Whoops. Haha

Then SELL your bitcoins TO MEEEE