>find out about ethereum
>contemplate for 2 weeks whether to pay off loans or put everything in ETH
>decide it would be better to pay off dept
>forget about ETH
>last week I find ETH is all over the news
>$200/ETH
>I could've bought $25K worth @$13/ETH
>could've become a millionaire by the end of the year

fuck bros..I've been depressed this past 2 weeks. I finally bought in yesterday and only have 5 coins ;__;

well at least you aren't in debt

>millionaire

nah bro, but a decent thousandaire.

Look it's a gamble but debt is more important to pay off. I myself went into debt for eth in January.

I didn't have the money to invest so I feel like I missed out too. But hey cryptos are just getting started, it's not too late at all the potential for profit is still huge. Eth is expected to surpass btc.

yeah but I have to live the rest of my wage-slave life knowing I could've retired at 25

it still isn't too late, put in small amounts and ride the crypto wave while it lasts

Kys OP. Just kidding you faggot. Get in here you autist, look at the bright side... you're still a wagecuck like us for being a pussy.

But what if you lost your money with ETH?

That was actually the reason I pussied out. I Guess the depression will pass in a couple of weeks. Hopefully I'll make enough out of it in the next 2 years to buy myself an M2 :^).
yeah that's what I'm doing now. Putting what used to be my monthly loan payments (plus more), into ETH

I kind of did the opposite of what you did, but with monero, LTC, and Eth.

>be me
>have around $4,000 saved up
>going to dump it into student loan payments
>decide to dump it into crypto instead
>currently sitting pretty on $30,000

I'm still scooping up more ETH, and the occasional ETH digital asset, with my earnings from wageslavery. I hope you continue to do the same.

We're all gonna make it bro.

is Monero worth getting into? I don't know much about it, but it's looks like it';s doing well

its fancy stealth bitcoin
seems solid to me

>be me
>in student goy denbt
>have dreams of waking up to the amount to pay off my denbt
>ripple fucked me over
>zen took a dump as I bought
>missed every moon mission
>bag holding since early may
>hear stories of Anons starting with as low as 1k and turned it into tens of thousands
>some faggot that delivers pizzas bought a new lexus with DGB

I just want to pay off my loans.

I'm a fan of it, though I'm currently all in on Eth and its digital assets. I never thought monero would get as high as it currently is. Other users here will claim that Zcash is the better anonymous crypto option, and it's recent rapid value increase seems to support that claim. However, it's been argued that Zcash is ultimately inflationary, thereby, it isn't a good long-term investment.

Monero's dev team seems to be incompetent, but I think monero is still a good investment, especially since it is still so undervalued.

this is the same logic as thinking you could have bet on a sports game after watching it and knowing the winner.

you didn't buy eth because it was gambling with money you needed. don't ever feel bad about that. if you keep making smart decisions you'll make money in the long run. desu half the people here are gambling on shitcoins and are probably going to lose a ton.

Hindsight is 20/20

ETH could have been at its height and dropped to $2 for a new technology

You made the right choice during a tumultuous financial time, that big risk wouldn't have been a good choice even though right now it looks like a great choice. You couldn't have known. I have this same issue.

Also please ignore the memes on Veeky Forums like HODL and to the moon. It's nonsense and these people can lose everything. For them it doesn't matter though because they are just losers living with their parents. But for us guys who support ourselves (I assume you do) it's a big issue to lose everything

Good luck bro, don't worry. Invest a little bit maybe

You couldn't have retired. If you bought eth instead and sold at $200 you'd make like $350k.

You should always take care of your debts before putting your money towards something else. You made the right choice. Even though you would have made money, at the time there was still the potential of not making anything.

Hang in there user, you'll get to the moon one day.

im right there with you m8
not only that but i hit a deer with my car and now its in need of fixing
my gains leave as fast as they come
we'll make it user

~480K right now if he had put all 25k in at $13

lads, should i buy straight eth and btc or play around with shitcoins? so many options... btc seems to be mooning a bit right this second.

buying just BTC and ETH relatively safe bet. Stable good gains.

Playing with altcoins = lots of stress, time and effort, risks but much higher gains.

Nigger do you KNOW what kind of blue chip dividends you can collect with 350k? Are you dense?

What the fuck is a digital asset?