You Did Buy VOX...Right?

> Market Cap - $1,905,555
> Priced at $0.06
> The future of VR
> Platform released on Google Play
> Guaranteed 10-20x ROI
> Rockets being fueled for a moon mission

Just look at these founders -
"Voxelus, founded by Martin Repetto, Maximo Radice and Halsey Minor, founder of CNET, a NASDAQ 100 company prior to its sale to CBS, and co-founder of Salesforce.com, GrandCentral (now Google Voice), Open DNS, NBCi, Rhapsody and Uphold."

> You missed DGB
> You missed RDD
> You missed MOON
> You missed XVG
> You missed STRAT
> You missed ETH
> You missed BTC

Will you miss this one too? It's like you hate money, Veeky Forums.

You can't tell me you don't want this coin, Veeky Forums

This shit looks fucking good actually. I'm down to throw some eth into this.

You're god damn right it does. Spread the word.

You know what i might have a half a bit coin laying around for this, sounds pretty interesting from what I've read.

are you retarded?

Ahaha samefag bagholder. You missed the rocket when they launched the app 2 weeks ago.

Have you not seen it lately? It's resting pretty nicely at the moment with its current dip, and looks to be "stable" around the midpoint of the app launch.

Shit, if this reaches XVGs market cap, youre looking at a solid 35x gain, you mongoloid.

THE ASSETS ARE GARBAGE

THE COIN IS GARBAGE

VR IS DEAD

JOHN CARMACK STOLE CODE FROM ZENIMAX, COST FB 5OO Mill.

now fuck off.

> VR IS DEAD

lol as someone working in the industry, you couldn't be more wrong

I bought 100 bucks worth of it during the initial pump. Sold during the massive dip. Hesitant to get back in.

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING GAMES

I DON'T WANT FACEBOOK LAND VR.

GIVE ME FUCKING ROUGE SQUADRON VR AND BE DONE WITH IT YOU FUCKING HACKS, YOU'RE PROBABLY MAKING THE NEXT MEME WALKING SIMULATOR.

going to the moon boys, get your moon boots ready, get that space gear strapped on

>VR IS DEAD

Zuckerberg pls

the gains on this coin are going to get me an HTC vive right now

This, get in on this coin

LITERAL TRASHCOIN

Best coin, ride it to the moon

>app released for testing on gplay

Once this is public, this coin will travel into the galaxy. Be the early adopters this time /biz

Become space travelers, get Vox while you can

Been holding since the app release crashed this shit into the ground. Hodl my friends!

The ride to the top will be real

LOL, why the fuck would anyone use vox, ever?

Do you even know what vox is used for? It's literally worthless

so it's like any other crypto

when are you going to use bitbean? once you understand that none of this shit is useful in the real world is when you can make the real money. find undervalued coins and try to make others think they are worth more than what you paid for them.

It's the equity used in the Voxelus marketplace, which means it actually has a use unlike 99% of the other coins who are all based on speculated features in the future.

This is the only coin I have found with a product already launched utilizing it, and once the devs are given enough time to market and improve upon the app, the coin will explode just from the market usage.

Mind you, it doesn't have to explode a lot for it to hit up to even a dollar, we're talking only 10mil marketcap here to make a x10 profit from this currently.

> Inb4 "Still a shitcoin"

Well I answered your fucking question, you cockholster.

I'm sorry, 20mil marketcap, my mistake.

> XVG - $77,739,672 MCap