Should I give up my apartment, and work 2 jobs, while living in a car, and invest all my surplus money into crypto?

Should I give up my apartment, and work 2 jobs, while living in a car, and invest all my surplus money into crypto?
I am honestly so ready to do it, seems like a good way to spend my time for a while.

>find a used rv with toilet and water
>get solar panels to power computer and monitor or laptop but mainly monitor incase you bring a girl over
>work 2 jobs
>shower
>trade pokemon

if you are in the san fran bay area, yes

if you are anywhere else, no

Yeah I did that for a few months. It was kind of fun. I bought a $2000 van from craigslist, put a bed in it. And got a subscription to a 24 hour gym. I slept in the gym parking lot and never got kicked out, ate at the gym, used the gym wifi, showered at the gym, and got swole.

Sounds really nice to be honest

Do it then upgrade to a sprinter van you can stand in, go to your local free trade burrito shop and hire some crafty hipsters to make it nice for you. Will cost approximately $200 in draft beer to do though.

We will never have this in Europe because of the winter and the social stigma

Lol fuck everyone else, just know you are making bank off of bitcoin while they wage slave away

There is always a social stigma, some would consider you no better than homeless. Fuck them and have a happy life.

>Fuck them and have a happy life.
this.
fuck them.
live YOUR life

did you have a job at the gym?

>Will cost approximately $200 in draft beer to do though.

lel

I wonder if people who invested in dotcom stocks during the 90s did shit like this

I voluntarily lived in my truck for a few months. It was fun and you would be surprised how comfy it is. Also how little you actually need to be happy. You have my vote VANon

What the fuck do you guys do about mail?

P.O. box or a friends house

POBOX

nah they were flipping burgers at maccas supporting a family of 5 and putting the extra 1k a week into the market

pretty sure the people that did that are either dead or homeless

>tfw trying to save up for a van with crypto so I can go on long trips and sleep in it

Thanks to crypto I now have more money than I've ever had in my life (10,000$). I know its a pittance compared to the big players yet I can never spend a dime because I know I'll never be able to replace anything I spend. Plus I'd be losing out on future gains

you should cash out 2 grand, and reinvest the rest (hold a bit of your original) but with thousands to work with...you could turn those gains into so much more.

My goal is to turn my 500$ into at LEAST 10,000$ by the end of the summer and then turn that 10,000 into 1,000,000 by next year