ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALTFAGS BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEATH TO ETH! DEATH TO ETH!

the alt coin im holding is still stabilized

I'm not selling

But you will lose all your money.

DOGE is on a rocket, wtf are you talking about?

but what if you own both?

Same. Strat has only seen a small dip which is pretty good for how much BTC is booming

>MOON chillin at 6 sat

alls fine here

Why do the alts go down when BTC hits a near ATH?

Nearing $2750 again

If that wall is brought down ALTs are finished

Well, fuck

cashing in, this means in exactly 24 hours we get the big pumps that mean every coin will go up by 2000 sats

People sell their alts to buy into btc. Like a swarm of bees

how would that mean the alts are finished you retarded fuckbag. the overall btc value of the alts would lower for a bit then bounce back up. retard alert

I got about $2 left in BTC, What meme coin should I buy? on polo...

Because BTC holds half of the market cap.. are you an autist that doesn't understand math?

DOGE. Why do you have to ask?

altcoinprice/altcoinunits /bitcoinprice/bitcoinunits

bought!

Gotcha

UNSTOPPABLE

>holding both BTC and alts
>value in BTC on alts is going down, but because BTC their value in USD is largely the same
>because of this and the fact that BTC makes up a good portion of my portfolio it's USD value is still trending up
Comfy.

WTF DOGE JUST STARTED PLUMMETING. WTF IS GOING ON. IT WAS SHOOTING SKYWARD A MINUTE AGO.

The time between other currencies falling and DOGE feeling it could leave enough padding for an early warning system had I sold everything off :/

Just bought at 0.00365250

I KEEP THINKING IT CAN'T GO ANY HIGHER AND SHORTING
FUCK

NEVER SHORT A GROWTH INDUSTRY YOU FUCKING MORON

every reasonable nigga on Veeky Forums right now tbqhwyf

who /gains no matter what/ here

DGB is is still comfy.

don't listen to this n00b, people are just moving out of alts because BTC is mooning.

>Once BTC spike is over the alts will rise again much stronger than before.
>The total market cap is at an ATH, new money is flowing in this is super healthy for all legitimate non-meme coins.

>mfw i'm making bank during this buying all the dips

Btc will go to 3100 before the correction begins.

Screencap this post....don't sleep tonight...hell don't even wink. Made the riskiest decision i have ever met in crypto off of this belief just now.... (sold ALL alts and bought in btc to ride the wave to 3100 before selling)

Wish me luck lads

So should i buy more LTC n ETH now?

Retard alert

>golden opportunity to buy into alts
>can't buy into alts without buying /withdrawing out of a mooning BTC

uh...hmm

Buying high is always prudent

So you give up 10-15% gains in btc for 200% gains in alts.

How the fuck do idiots get on the internet?

buying high and selling higher, i know it's going to correct just hopping on the train for some quick 15-30% gains. Btc has a bit to go before the correction in my opinion.

I plan on selling it at the very PEAK and buying back the alts and MORE for a wayyyy lower price. So far my gamble is looking good ;)

bitcoin is very safe compared to most alts, when you have a lot of money it's stupid to sweat over worthless alts

i'd rather have 10% over $100k than 200% over $100 m8

why set a goal for six figures in crypto? You should be shooting for 7 figures before you get comfy imo

Yes it is safer as far as crypto goes but if you want safe then get a mutual fund

aim your eyes lower

G-guise should i buy more ltc or eth?

Made this

a month ago*

this

We're heading straight to a new ATH again!

3k tonight?

Thank God it started going back up. If I had an exchange account I could swing trade the fuck out of this.

Dont do this, trust me, i've learned from experience not to do this, you're an optimist like me thats why you're willing to take the risk and buy in an all time high for a best case scenario of 30% gain, its not worth it, its a big risk for a small gain, if you're not in bitcoin before the rise starts you're too late, wait for the next all time high on any alts you have and sell half, keep that half on standby for when bitcoin rises like this again, then buy back the alts when they all drop from bitcoin rising, rinse and repeat.

i fucking love böllinger bands