Things are about to get really bumpy, guys

STRAP THE FUCK IN

>dips for a day

> OMG ITS OVERRRR

Kill yourself you stupid fucking CUNT

So many newcoiners are panic selling right now. I know I would have if this was my first week in crypto. I just hope not too many get burned and turn away from it. We NEED normies to make gains so they draw their friends in as well.

Hodling strong

It's not going to happen until btc can settle down at least a little. They'll check back and realize that they fucked up though.

God damn this is looking like a double top.

If BTC could just stabilize at 2500 we could keep seeing gains on alts but fuck I dont think its going to slow down at this rate. I really believe 10K bitcoin is possible with in a year.

you aren't aware of how markets crash, huh?

it's BECAUSE of normies

>Normies
>Gains
kek

predictions?

Will stabilize and alts will be back to normal in 25 hours, was Holiday tyesterday.

this is the second or third time something like this has happened. its making me want to re-evaluate my stratageies. ive always been a "find a solid coin with a future and hold it" . but then shit like ths happens, and its like, my coins are almost back to where they were when i bought them. so it almost makes more sense to day trade and just hop on whaever coin is hot that day. then when the alt coins all start to crash, quickly put everything back into bitcoin

if it double tops, I'm out, bros.

good time to buy eth now?

>we need crypto to operate like a ponzi scheme
off yourself. crypto is the future of the internet, not some kind of degenerate get rich quick gambling scheme

this guy gets it

What's your plan?

his plan is to come crying back when bitcoin is at $100,000 and he can't afford it anymore because his precious fiat crashed and crypto is the only stable asset left in the world

PUT THE BUNNY, BACK IN THE BOX

is it going to come down from 2800 or should i just buy some more right meow?

best case scenario is that is goes to 3k by tomorrow night.

worst case scenario is that it stalls here and starts falling hard.

Why not both?

We need bitcoin to fall and crash so we can buy. Lets be honeat. Bitcoin is going to be 10k at the end of the year.

more like best case scenario. my altcoins are going to shit.

STAY THE COURSE

They'll only get worse if it crashes.

Yeah buy high sell low

BTC/ETH is the future. Fucking shitcoins like bitbean and sia are not the fucking future and are 100% complete get rich schemes. Mooncoin is proof.