Starts degenerate sect of Christianity

>starts degenerate sect of Christianity
>it devolves into hundreds of degenerate sects, each more disgraceful than the last.
Do protestants consider other protestant sects equally valid? Do Lutherans, baptist, Anglican and Unitarians all consider each other memebers of the true Church of Christ despite having conflicting dogmas? Or is each Protestant's special snowflake sect "true Christianity?"

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/amp/?client=safari
biblegateway.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice meme, kid.

Not an argument

yet catholicism is full of graven images that catholics kiss, pray to and bow to.
Which is more degenerate in Gods eyes?

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/amp/?client=safari
Wew.

I see no proddie has actual answers to the self-professed "theology" behind Protestant views of other protestants. Just memes.

No ifunny?

>that link
Please learn to use the internet, my man.

Does this answer your question?

Wew indeed

Unitarians, Mormons, and jehovahs witness are pagans. Episcopalians,Methodists and lutherans are apostates. catholics, orthodox, and baptists are heretics. It's very hard to find a righteous church these days.

>baptists are heretics
Wrong

>wrong
Right you inbred half niglet.

Interesting. So which sect are you and why are those particular groups "pagan," apostates and heretics in your mind?

All Christians are Christians.

No Catholics are Christians.

Pretty simple.

do you remember that part in the gospels where jesus finds a traveler lying on the side of the road and helps him saying that its wrong to refuse to help someone just because they're not from the same homeland as you

I believe in the Holy Ghost;
The holy Catholick Church;
The Communion of Saints;
The Forgiveness of sins;
The Resurrection of the body,
And the Life everlasting.
Amen.

How Old Is Your Church?

If you are a Lutheran, your religion was founded by Martin Luther, an ex- monk of the Catholic Church, in the year 1517.

If you belong to the Church of England, your religion was founded by King Henry VIII in the year 1534 because the Pope would not grant him a divorce with the right to remarry.

If you are a Presbyterian, your religion was founded by John Knox in Scotland in the year 1560.

If you are a Protestant Episcopalian, your religion was an offshoot of the Church of England founded by Samuel Seabury in the American colonies in the 17th century.

If you are a Congregationalist, your religion was originated by Robert Brown in Holland in 1582.

If you are a Methodist, your religion was launched by John and Charles Wesley in England in 1744.

If you are a Unitarian, Theophilus Lindley founded your church in London in 1774.

If you are a Mormon (Latter Day Saints), Joseph Smith started your religion in Palmyra, N.Y., in 1829.

If you are a Baptist, you owe the tenets of your religion to John Smyth, who launched it in Amsterdam in 1605.

If you are of the Dutch Reformed church, you recognize Michaelis Jones as founder, because he originated your religion in New York in 1628.

If you worship with the Salvation Army, your sect began with William Booth in London in 1865.

If you are a Christian Scientist, you look to 1879 as the year in which your religion was born and to Mrs. Mary Baker Eddy as its founder.

If you belong to one of the religious organizations known as 'Church of the Nazarene," "Pentecostal Gospel." "Holiness Church," "Pilgrim Holiness Church," "Jehovah's Witnesses," your religion is one of the hundreds of new sects founded by men within the past century.

If you are Catholic, you know that your religion was founded in the year 33 by Jesus Christ the Son of God, and it is still the same Church

Are there Catholics to this day who still think trying to sell salvation before the reformation was justified?

Reminder that Jesus did the same thing

>and it is still the same Church
thats right as evidenced by the time of charlemagne kissing the feet of his muslim conquerors

>Orthodoxy (from Greek ὀρθοδοξία, orthodoxia – "right opinion")[1] is adherence to correct or accepted creeds, especially in religion.[2] In the Christian sense the term means "conforming to the Christian faith as represented in the creeds of the early Church".[3] The first seven Ecumenical Councils were held between the years of 325 and 787 with the aim of formalizing accepted doctrines.

Jesus never kissed a muslim niggers foot

If you are a Roman Catholic your religion was founded by Lucifer in 1545.

muslims didn't exist back then retard

>gibsmedat foot so yummy unf
>help

I am aware

Yes

ITT: the Babylonian whore screeches out of jealously of Christ's bride.

Which Protestant sect is the bride? All of them?

All bible-believing Christians (that is Catholics and heretics are excluded).

The catholic church is made up of all true believers in Christ. Where the gospel is preached, there is the church.

So which sects are those?

Any church that teaches salvation by grace alone through faith alone is a Church of the Living God

So which ones are those?

So they can teach ANYTHING else, so long as they believe in sola fide they are the true church?

You want me to list for you every church on earth?

Yep. If they are non-trinitarian however (Though I have yet to see any non-trinitarians who believe in sola fide) they are not the true church.

I've already answered. Due to your Babylonian mentality you can only think in terms of temples, sects and high priests. Next thing you're going to ask me is which Protestant relic you must kiss in order to be saved. It doesn't work like that.

>666
Get back, ye devil.

Every church on earth teaches sola fide.

?

So I can teach Jesus was a space aliens and be the true church if I preech sola fide?

The trinity isn't in the Bible though.

That's a false Jesus so no.

There is one God (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 45:5-6). Yet there are three persons presented as deity in Scripture: the Father (John 6:27; Colossians 1:3), the Son (John 1:1-3, 14; 8:24; 20:28-29; Romans 9:5; Titus 2:13; 2 Peter 1:1; Hebrews 1:10-12) and the Holy Spirit (John 14:16-17; Acts 5:3-4; 2 Samuel 23:2-3; 2 Corinthians 3:18). Lastly, these three are presented as distinct persons (John 8:16-18; Luke 11:1; 3:21-22; Galatians 4:6). Thus from Scripture we learn that although there is one God, there are three distinct persons who are deity. So the Trinity is the biblical position to hold to once one examines what Scripture teaches.

But you said the only thing you needed was sola fide.

I think what you meant to say OP was this
>Starts degenerate sect of Judaism
>It devolves into hundreds of degenerate sects, each more disgraceful than the last

Christianity was a mistake. Is there anything goyim touch that doesn't immediately turn to shit?

Your are being purposefully ignorant and ill-willed, demonstrating that you are unsaved.

neither is the rapture, the papacy or any number of other heathen things that catholics believe

Instead of shoving verses in my face why not be specific about where the trinity is stated?

Catholics don't believe in the rapture.

It's generally fair to assume the distinctives of the most broad definition of Christian

>666
Get behind me Satan. You are stumbling block to me, because you think not Gods thoughts, but those of men.

>where is the trinity
>here is the trinity
>stop shoving verses in my face

>the most broad definition of Christian
So space Alien Jesus is ok?

Those digits doe.

>you aren't agreeing with me, therefore you are both ill willed and unsaved

Protestant theology ladies and germs

What are the ACTUAL WORDS, not just the verses.

If you consider yourself a Christian and you pray to saints then you are a heathen

You are either a catholic or an atheist troll (it's hard to tell the difference these days). In either case repent and believe in Christ before it's too late.

>repent to my retarded religion which has no good fruit to show
No thanks. I'm content the way I'm am.

right here senpai: biblegateway.com/
enjoy

>no good fruit to show
Souls in heaven

Prove to me protacuck souls are actually in heaven.

>claims to know the Bible
>can't even repeat the specific words which point to a trinity
Wew

Therefore, having been justified by faith we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ
Romans 5:1

What's the contex? By itself that could literally mean anything.

The context is Romans 4 where Paul makes the argument that justification is by faith alone and not by works

What was his argument?

That Abraham was justified while uncircumcised, and while uncircumcised he had nothing but faith in the promises of God to justify him.

Don't concern yourself with the things of God.

Just keep regurgitating what the Whore of Babylon shoves down your throat.