Goddamnit iam completely fucked...

goddamnit iam completely fucked. i can't sell my alts when theyre fucking -30% because BTC is rising like a rocket for no fucking reason. i hope this shit stops soon because my portfolio is going to shit.

'member last time?

question
why am i losing money if alts are used to exchange btc?
i get that im losing btc
but why would my capital drop by 10%?

First week in the game i see

panic selling. it'll recover.

>because BTC is rising like a rocket

Fuuuuck. It's been over 4 days I've been waiting to get verified on Kraken for tier 1, now I'll probably have to wait another week for tier 2. Now BTC price is gonna explode...

There there user, be thankful you didn't buy Minereum at it's ATH like me. I've lost around 30% of my previously $11000 portfolio in the past week while every other coin has mooned spectacularly. Just hold, the only losers in this market are the ones who didn't hodl

wait for the bubble to burst like it did a couple weeks ago, you will probably be able to buy around $2300

duno what you're talking about? last monday was just another normal day wasn't it?

you're upset about an excellent buying day?

bitcoin historically peaks monday and tuesday btw.

gotta be willing to lose if you wanna win.

i can't buy anything if all my money is tied up in alts lmao

The only way to correct crypto losses is to buy more lul, exactly what I'm doing to correct going Long at the wrong price

>no reason
Rich people get the message before plebs

That's one of the only things I own currently holding it's value.

How the fuck could the price explode like this? I signed up on Thursday and BTC on Kraken in CAD (Canadian dollars) value was like ~3300$. I checked earlier today and it was 3877$. How the fuck is this possible.

I just checked cryptowatch and I see what you're talking about. God I hope you're right, if it bursts and I finally get verified in time so that I can drop some fiat and buy big BTCs, I would be so fucking happy.

Thanks for the advice user, I hope the burst comes before Bancor is released, that shit looks like it has so much potential, will need as much Bancors as possible.

user, mondays are when the normies bank transfers are approved and they all buy bitcoin, since bitcoin is currently the only gateway to the crypto world. This price action causes weak hands to sell their alts in favour of buying bitcoin because they think it's mooning.

Everything I own is dropping so hard. Sia, dgb, strat, waves , xrp. God I'm terrified to check my blockfolio . I know it'll rebound eventually, but fuck this feels like 2 weeks of gains down the toilet

Always keep some BTC. 10% of your portfolio at least.

We all have been there.

why are you tripping out user, i'm in the same boat, i bet a bunch of us are. we are going to make it, lad.

When's the best day of the week to buy some BTC? Wouldn't it be between Friday and Sunday?

And yeah I get what you mean. I still feel dumb for not signing up and trying to get tier 2 on Kraken earlier. I've been lurking for a week trying to learn as much as I can on crypto before entering, and once I've learned about all the tools and steps I needed, BTC price explodes. Feels bad but if BTC crashes shortly after then I will be a happy man.

>>Not profiting for 2 hours
>> Sad post on Veeky Forums

This game is not for you.

I member.

Don't get FOMO (fear of missing out), it has cost me 10k I could have had if I'd just waited. Anytime after mid week is a good time to buy.

JUST BUY THE DIPS, this is literally a time to celebrate not cry

Tell me if I got this right.

If BTC moons -> alts go down because people get more fiat by staying in BTC

if BTC plummets ->alts go down because people lost confidence in crypto

So I sold alts and will try to buy the dip. Trying to use some TA to get in somewhere near the bottom.

Am I doing it right?

This literally just happened like 3 weeks ago you pussy

You sold your alts today? While most have double digit losses in the last 24 hours? No, no you are not doing it right.

I haven't been in the crypto game very long.

It seems like alts still react very heavily to BTC, despite BTC dominance getting lower and lower.
Selling now and getting in at the BTC bottom seems to be the best move. The following days usually have strong rallies in alts.

Yep, buy high sell low

>user is having brain seizure

it's because alts have value as well. and it is tied to btc