twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cxt

buy before people know about it

DGB

DGB

eh kills aleins and doesn't afraid of anything

bean

tell us my my, niglet.

You Did Buy VOX...Right?: > Market Cap - $1,905,555 > Priced at $0.06 > The future of VR > Platform released on Google Play > Guaranteed 10-20x ROI > Rockets being fueled for a moon mission Just look at these founders - "Voxelus, founded by Martin Repetto, Maximo Radice and Halsey Minor, founder of CNET, a NASDAQ 100 company prior to its sale to CBS, and co-founder of Salesforce.com, GrandCentral (now Google Voice), Open DNS, NBCi, Rhapsody and Uphold." > You missed DGB > You missed RDD > You missed MOON > You missed XVG > You missed STRAT > You missed ETH > You missed BTC Will you miss this one too? It's like you hate money, Veeky Forums.

bitbean is a smooth, family oriented coin and it's fast and family

no

if you don't want money don't buy it

its that simple

Bancor, it'll become the next Facebook.

Reddcoin (RDD)

Proof of Stake Velocity with staking/minting @5% instead of mining, so no overnight total pool growth devaluation.

Devs are working on Redd-ID which according to a video post from the lead dev last month is 95% complete on the backend w/ the front-end being polished; Redd-ID is platform for normies to sign up via social media (so they don't have to fuck with wallet syncing or other crap) and send micro-tips on instagram, facebook, youtube, all social media. Including adult cam sites.

Not trying to be the next bitcoin, or eth, targeting a specific niche with massive utility for a huge population; 25% of the world uses social media ergo 25% of the world is the potential market base for RDD.

Will probably cap out around $0.05-$0.10 USD, but at 100 sats right now, that is still huge gains. Who knows, could be worth even more. Only time will tell. But that would still be 20-40x gain within (guessing here) the next six month.

Only reason that is a guess is because the lead dev knows what he is doing; which is not providing an exact release date to avoid whale pnd manipulation. Instead will announce release up to a month in advance with a randomly selected release date that won't be revealed until it is updated.

Gridcoin- Proof of research algorithm. Active Dev and userbase. Actually put all that computational hashing to work instead of wasting it.

Ark
Either two days ago or an hour ago. Missed the gains train twice. Don't miss it again. Literal rocket scientist on the dev team. Don't buy DGB and other memes

I got out because of the god awful website.

stratis. its like ethereum but its more easily accessible and just as effective

stratis

100% vTorrent

It's almost ready for release confirmed on bitcointalk today

also Veeky Forums thread

BUY HIGH SELL LOW GUYS

thats retarded. do the exact opposite for a nice discount

vTorrent - decentralized torrent crypto application that rewards users who upload quality content. Confirmed to be in final stages before release.

Shift and Sia then

Im not allowed to tell you this but I work for a Top 4 investment bank and the word around here is that mooncoin is the next Microsoft

So where can we get some coins before they hit the markets?

Ill throw $20 at it because its only 700 sat, but there are so many coins mooning I dont need to buy them all.

>VTR is about to be released.

Bittrex VTR

Unlikely. Facebook is nearly as big as Microsoft now.

nice

Buy POSW because if you're reading this your mom will die in her sleep tonight unless you reply "Eat shit nocoiners"

>cxt
website makes this coin look pajeet-tier

XRP.

The banks are here to stay for good or ill.

RBX, it's cheap and nobody knows about it yet (so originaal, yeah)
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=RBX_BTC

oc