Check out ponzi scheme. Shit opened up like 3 weeks ago, so it still has lifetime. Signed up last week...

Check out ponzi scheme. Shit opened up like 3 weeks ago, so it still has lifetime. Signed up last week, been payed every 4 hours.

bitcoinsbrain.com/?a74828

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinsbrain.com/?a125420
youtube.com/watch?v=Ua3LPNFfIY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like this for payouts btw

They don't explain how it works?

won't tx fees kill you?

you get paid with other ppl money. do you even ponzi bro?

The entirity of their technical explanation for how the site works is:

"What is Bitcoins Brain? Bitcoins Brain is a cryptocurrency investment programs powered by an amazing brain-like artificial neural network "Infinity Brain". The network has been designed by the genius team of experts in trading, machine-learning and artificial intelligence. "Infinity Brain" is the quintessence of the most powerful human thinking algorithms ever created in the human history. "

>The quintessence of the most powerful human thinking algorithms ever created in the human history

Yeah, seems legit

They cover fees

Ya, super early now though. Good chance you make alot of money before they leave. I only put $50 and soon ill be making that every 2 weeks free

The description is also in broken English.

>investment programs
plural

>the genius team
>the
THE genius team

Can it suck your dick?

Use my referral link plz

bitcoinsbrain.com/?a125420

Also, if you really want to make money, just send me 100 BTC. I'll send you back 3% cucks per day.

1EHNa6Q4Jz2uvNExL497mE43ikXhwF6kZm

Did you use mine? If not, thats rude...

Someone is going to be left holding the bag, way too risky

Theres no holding bags. Someone will get fucked, that's for sure though. Just letting you guys know, since most ponzi schemes last a few months at least. Make some nice change.

I just did yeah

1/.003 = 333 days

will this last a year?

>NOPE

>early
Please don't fall for this guys. I was here about a month ago and got interested in this. Stunk of scam right away, so I did some minor digging:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ua3LPNFfIY4
You can find tons of these videos, some by a bunch of black people all with comments disabled.
I honestly think you'd be better off in bitbean then this scam. You're risking 100% of your investment on a deliberately shady site for a return less than the lowest index fund. I can only believe OP is a shill.

This was being spammed/shilled on bitcointalk over a week ago you stupendous imbeciles

It's a scam

Invest and you deserve to be cold-pressed and drizzled extra-virgin over my lambo salad

Ever done math in your life other than now? Its .3% an hour. 7.2% a day. Thats 2 weeks to break even... Oh well.

>send BTC
>never receive any returns
>the wallet is owned by ISIS
>cops raid your house because you gave coinbase your social and ID
kek

A month ago, you would have doubled what you put in. Its still early, its only been out for 3

weeks.Not saying its not a scam. Just saying you can get in and make money before it falls. 100%, come back in 2 weeks, and you would be making profit ever hour.