DGB HOLDING GROUND LIKE THERES NO TOMORROW

DGB HOLDING GROUND LIKE THERES NO TOMORROW

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@drmalcom/the-rise-of-digibyte-alt-coin-up-200-today-dgb-june-8-9-2017-citi-bank-singapore-conference
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm hoping it hits 2-3 dollars so I can buy a motorcycle and gear

It needs just over an $8.6 billion market cap to reach $1, which is 1/3 of Ethereums' current cap. It may make it to $1 with the Citibank meme on the 9th but unless more normies start getting into crypto $2-$3 may take a while.

it's gained so much baggage from other exchanges at this point...what makes you guys think it isn't going to grow much slower from here on out? You've had 11,000% gains in like 2 months. I think dgb is still a nice investment but i think the big moon phase is postponed for now barring some big drop in price. This isn't the news people want to hear obviously but i think it's the truth.

$1-$1.50 will buy me a mining rig. That's enough.

dont be dumb, when digi will hit 1$, market cap of ETH will be at least 40 B

If it wins the Citibank thing it'll spike.

not how it works. People buy the rumor and SELL the news. Chances are that citigroup stuff was already priced into dgb and when the actual citibank thing happens it will sell off.

That's what buy the rumor sell the fact means when people say it.

Then if that's the case, that means the price will drop on/around the 9th/10th? So the time to sell would be the 8th, rebuy on the 10th if the outcome of the Citigroup contest/Minecraft test server thing is promising?

Sorry, I'm completely new to all of this if it wasn't glaringly obvious.

I BOUGHT AT 2.3K SAT JUST GET THE FUCK BACK UP THERE ALREADY SO I CAN CASH OUT ON THIS PIECE OF SHIT

Nigger that's the perfect time to run the faster dump script. You're all either being assfucked by pump groups, or you're part of them. It's absolutely insane how many people are being taken advantage of by pump and dump groups. DGB is another doomed pump and dump coin. But then again, there wouldn't be rich people without poor people. I guess just convince the idiots hang on to memes after they die so they can keep selling as high as possible. Just wait until they lose complete control of the volume though.. The shills will fire in all cylinders and the BIG DUMP happens.

>buy rumour, sell news
Thats how smart people invest, thats not how markets behaves.

the market cap has broken F I V E H U N D R E D M I L L I O N U S D

Everyone who invested early has made a shitload of money already, how can you be this fucking poor.

I never said it wouldn't? What does that have to do with DGB getting to $2-3 any faster?

Did you miss the part where the dump already happened? Hence the drop from 2700 to 1600?
The groups already pulled out and this is what remains. If you think these PnD groups are able single handedly crash a $450 million dollar market then you're mistaken.

We'll see, come June 9.

The moment the normies that bought this coin realize the chain is bloated and can't handle the volume.

>Instadump incoming bagholder gonna baghold

We need to shill this coin on some famous youtube gamer's channel

Or get them to make a video on it. Someone pay one of these faggots $10K just to shill it to Oblivion before the 9th

what did he mean by this

Dgb under a massive fud attack right now

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@drmalcom/the-rise-of-digibyte-alt-coin-up-200-today-dgb-june-8-9-2017-citi-bank-singapore-conference

What are you even talking about? The transaction time is incredibly fast.

Yeah I know about it, and I hold DGB. Not sure what any of that has to do with my post.

Yeah, I now realised I misinterpreted your post.

Try running a full node dumbass.
>Do you even know what a node is?
Fucking normies, in a couple of weeks crying like a lil bitch.

...The wallet syncs up fine. Nice FUD attempt tho

He wants dgb to fail

>Ow Lawdy!!!

This is going to be so much fun seeing all the bagholders that don't know shit about blockchain tech and can't see epic failure a mile away.

>Thinks a node is a syncing wallet.

The fact that you can sync the wallet means there are nodes on the network. The fact that the wallet has no problem doing this fairly quickly considering the age of the coin and the amount of blocks, it's very safe to say that the coin has no speed issues. Why are you trying to push the speed point this hard when one of DGB's biggest attractive points is its quick transaction speed?

Just ignore him, he is an obvious fud shill thats trying to capitalize on weak hands

Well at least pointing out the flaws in his argument might help someone with weak hands regain their strength.

sitting comfy and waiting for start

Tbh I am quite new to this stuff and promissed myself to hold my small amount of DGB (~50€) until the news pop out. Either I lose some or I get some.

I dont care if it recovers/moons/fails or not, even if it drops to 1.2k, I would still be in the green numbers with DGB, after I got to trade the wave for two days.

Still very interested in how it turns out.

we $100 billion total crypto market cap now.

when we start blowing past $200B a $1 dgb is very, very feasible.

explain your thinking please. im so sick of these three-word posts that are completely worthless(you actually had more words than 80% of this board though, so youre still in the green, but it would be nice if people actually talked to eachother on this board instead of just REED'd to eachother).

I don't get this. It's fine to be jelly that some people got filthy rich on some random moon mission, but why would you actively want those people to lose their money?