Its at 255$ is it too late?! what does the future look like? I have 3k$ to invest, I am about to do it...

its at 255$ is it too late?! what does the future look like? I have 3k$ to invest, I am about to do it, but I am not sure at the same time, help biz plz... Also general whats the best place to buy cryptocurrency??

I bought in at 230

A lot of people said 230 was the ATH and buying then was stupid.

That was a week ago and now its closing in at 300.

I've been buying since $28 and use Coinbase. Sucks to pay fees but whatever, up to $10k in value since starting in March.

Stay poor.

Been throwing $50 in it biweekly since january 2016. Yes, the january when /biz was a nocoiner echochamber screaming that its a russian scam.

Just spent $5k at $25, do it faggot

Jesus christ, i remember that, bought in right before the DAO

Glad i held through tho

Just bought it at 250 today, put in another 300 dollars. I bought in last month with 400 at sub 100 prices, then another 160 when it was 160.
Eth just keeps killing expectations. I only held onto my Eth last month(was going to buy fucking ICN thanks to user's advice)because Veeky Forums was talking about some events Eth had planned.
This coin was trading at 250 in asia last month. It just got added to okcoin(biggest chinese exchange) five days ago, and it's already heading to north of 300.
Back like a week ago, people were saying it would dip below 200 again because that's what it did before. I lost .3 eth making that bet, I bought back in at 210 because I bet that the eth buying pressure would only increase past that price level, and it did.
I didn't think it would hit fucking 275 though. People used to talk about Eth(a week ago) that it would go up to 200 then fall 20% then go back up to 200. Before that, they were saying it wouldn't break 100, and people were forecasting 150 by the end of may.
It's fucking eth. This train doesn't stop.

Why is coinbase better than changelly?

Not sure if its better, Coinbase was the first recommendation I got and went with it

local bitcoin -> poloniex

I kind of like it tbqh, but il do more research.

the real deal is, should I wait for a small price drop than buy or the train got no brakes?

>mfw it has to hit little over 300 to break even from buying at 235 a couple days ago because BTC went up

Whoops photo fail

what's your point I dont get it? where is coinbase comparison?

I was advised to sell at $150. Take that how you will

Insider trading user here
The goal this month is around $400

I just now bought another one. I am cutting it dangerously close financially for the next ten days but I sort of believe ETH is like Microsoft stock... one of those very special opportunities that don't come along often.

back when it was

I don't know why I believe you but I do

Somebody tell me that they are jealous of me buying in at $15.50 I wanna feel the feel of looking down on somebody.

me too :/

I am extremely jealous user, I saw Veeky Forums shilling it back at that price and thought Lol this is garbage, what morons. But who was the moron: ME. KILL ME

Now that's a good feeling. Thanks for being my plebian user

I bought at 13

Feels good

Im very new to this too, I wanted to buy bitcoins through localbitcoins and then use shapeshift to trade it to eth but the guy in localbitcoins says he sells eth too.

Are the fees high to exchange in shapeshift?

Also should I just make a wallet in myethereumwallet and give the guy the public address and it would be done?

it only reached 250 because btc dragged its lazy ass over it.

I am fucking kicking myself for not buying at 150. Don't repeat my mistake, and have fun newfag :)

Eth is a failed crypto it will go to 350 then crash to below 100 and dissapear

Wow bud, you bought 35 for $525, you're a big kid

Yuge gains for that investment.

I make that in a week trading just so you kno

Buy litecoin instead ETH is over bought

This

$400 BY by the END of this month

That meth looks like delicious candy.

This, LTC is at a monthly low.

You can make better profits with pretty much any shitcoin at this point. There is no reason to invest in ETH at this price unless you just want to give current bag holders more money.

> Listening to the blockstream loser GMax over Vitalik.

HahahhahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahhhhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahHHbHHabababbBabHbHaa

Holy shit user, Gmax is a fucking childish egomaniac loser who's fucked up every open source project he's ever touched stay cucked.

Man I remember asking the same thing at $170.

I sacked up and bought, what will you do?