Portfolio r8 thread

Portfolio r8 thread

>tfw had 8.5 million verge and sold a couple weeks ago to "diversify"
i fucked up

Good start OP, good luck.

I have some more cash coming and wondering what else I should buy, I feel like I'm solid on DGB and XVG, Coval is super long term

Started Friday with 250$
I honestly didn't think it was possible to lose in this game.

How do I into blockfolio? I don't get how it syncs with my wallet.

>diversify
what the fuck are you doing nigger? Keep 3 big ones and fuck around with some shitcoins, worse case scenario 7 more. Why would you do that?

You enter values manually, sucks if you have a long history with some coins

started with $2950 two weeks ago. got into SC at a good time, I guess

because all of them look so damn good, and i don't wanna miss out on any of 'em

Started Saturday with 93cad in coin... Bought 2k more xvg after it dipped to 163 again today (bought in at 100)

newcoiner with $75 of btc from an old hard drive that i diversified

bought in $200 btc saturday and $200 ltc this morning

pretty much broke even

it's a mess user. You are overreaching and understand this, you are missing shit because of that. Keep at least 30% in BTC, 20% ETH and fuck around with the rest, do not go for more than 5 coins when you start so you can for example get into some supercheap coin with 1mil or more and when it moons you can actually reap the benefit of making 4 times that money.
Are you at least keeping track of what are you doing right now? I keep track of my crap with excel and only create sell orders based on covering the exchange fees and in a worst case scenario 5% on top.
I feel like you are hemorraging money and you haven't noticed

i've got 5.5 BTC, >1000 ETH and 2200 MNE on my other accounts.
this is just my alt money, but i still want to see them all moon
all i know is i moved 100 ETH onto this bittrex and changed them out, which at current prices put that at ~9 btc, so i'm at least up a couple btc from where i started
i'll see where the winds take me

and i forgot to say, i appreciate you pointing that out

we're all gonna make it

as long as you are not losing money user fuck it, but with that much firepower you could get 1mil SEC right now (or last week) and you would have made at least another 2BTC extra. And that's to name one of the coins. Not shilling that one, just an example.
And yes, I hope we all make it. I want that our friendly imaginary internet money buy me a house in a year or so.

true, but i feel like i lack the crystal ball to know what will soar or not

i figure at least most of these coins will double of the next few months, so that will make it all work out

godspeed

You lose money initially purely because of transaction fees.

You make money by holding, not through buying. Remember that, it's the most important lesson I learnt

>I want that our friendly imaginary internet money buy me a house in a year or so.
God I hope so

>typing your history
Fuck that, I just keep track of my current amounts

Who /long term/ here?

XBC created me ,or i never wouldve had this much

I really want to get out of blitzcash but I'd be selling at a 7k Satoshi loss per coin

Someone pls do me

nice, wish i had kept my RDD and XVG from when they were originally pumped at 15 sats

nigger do you just like collecting coins and want one of each or what

aware me on COVAL. i thought it was a pnd

solid, consider getting some ETH as your core. you need a stable, proven stalwart like BTC or ETH

i really do hope sia works out, too

again, solid alts, might wanna look at ETH

LTC is about as stable as it gets, always keep some spare BTC around in case you wanna fuck around in Veeky Forums's pump and dump of the day, good starting folio

>nigger do you just like collecting coins and want one of each or what
lol, pretty much
trying to buy tickets for all the future moon rides

I think SC likely gets to 0.10, but my optimistic high is ~0.20

you got a lot of DGB, I'd be worried with that much in any one place

Typing full history gives more accurate reads, since obviously not all your buys/sells were at the same price.

>ware me on COVAL. i thought it was a pnd

Dev team is very active, very pragmatic and are emphasizing functionality of the coin before they begin any heavy marketing. The coin is tied with another project of the devs which is a social media networks geared towards audio/video producers and in general is supposed to work as a very adaptable token system. Rumor has it they have talks with some company in Dubai too.

Does bytecoin have future?

It was at about $700 something earlier today.

It's my first day of officially day trading coins today.

Ncee xvg starting to recover and bounced up 10$

Are you in a Veeky Forums discord?

No just a discord with some friends who think crypto is a meme scam

Laugh at them and call them faggots for me.

Don't worry user, one day you'll show them your gains.

Was ~$1500 last month. Anything else I should buy into?

Hey senpai, total newcoiner here. What would you say were your best returns from the 1500? Trying to get a handle on how people value things in this market.

ETH and GNT. Both were like half of what they are now.

What would you say was your decision process in investing in both of them?

Poorfag reporting for duty, plz no bully. I know I should have at least some btc and eth.

>Zen
Breddy gud. Holding too little tho.

You are a very comfy user.
>solid, consider getting some ETH as your core. you need a stable, proven stalwart like BTC or ETH

I do plan on getting ETH and BTC with a 40 / 40% split with the last 20% in memecoins.

Though with my capital atm of 250$ I don't wanna put that away for long-term in ETH and BTC since it's such a small amount. A little gambling and hope it pays off listining to shills on Veeky Forums

After you pay your taxes.

>taxes
>cryptocurrency

You don't make sense annon.

>He bought DGB

Enjoy your shitcoin, faggot.

Here's my meme portfolio

I have 1 BTC and 50 ETH elsewhere

>"Hello, I would like to buy a box of milk."
>"Sure thing, user! That would be tree fiddy dollars."
>"W-Wha... M-M-Mu-muh Bitcoin... I-I-I mean-... sh-sh-sh-sh SHITTY FIAT MONEYYYYY IT'S NOT REAL TAXATION IS THEFT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

10 Bitcoins
970 Ethers
Hands of steel.
End.

Naturally, in a fit of rage you'll end up spilling the milk.

Is there a Veeky Forums discord?

My folio looks similar to yours only I'm in musicoin/sia instead of ark and bay. I hope you and I both make it out of wagie life. 3-5 years and then we can quit right?

>ARK
ayyyy

>3-5 years and then we can quit right?
If he knew that everyone on this board would be doing it. All you can do is wait and see.

Be gentle Veeky Forums started with $500.

8-8 on all my alts, IOC baby! Plus buying strat at .50

>970 Ethers

Nice job user.

I'm not normally one to beg but I really need 3 ETH right now. Please help an user out

0xFc3aD3b2D16f46a928F3476D35D64834cE4686fF

Be gentle my ass you fucking cheeky fucker who 10+x'd on shitty coins.

might as well give me .5 while you're at it

Question: When you say you started at $500, did you pump any additional funds into it, or was it a flat one-time investment and then just trading from there? I'm only up $165 in two weeks on $535 and I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Did anyone actually ever receive anything via begging?

is it still possible to build $1k to $100k in this market?

seems like i missed the boat with these coins

Some guy is giving away ETH IN A /b/ THREAD RIGHT NOW

I started with $500 and throw spare cash in whenever I had any laying around. If anything seed money-wise it would be $800.

Still 1000%. Suck benis pls

to make it like that you're either really good at trading or just holding a lowsat coin until it moons

Pick $1000 worth of a non-shitcoin and hold it for a year

LIAR

Link to thread. EVERYONE IS GETTING PAID

You see me begging like the cucks up top? Naw, I'll make my own money standing upright, but I appreciate the answer. I'd tip you, but nobody ever got rich giving away money.

Started with 1500 aud (1100usd) ~10 days ago. Is it worth offing some of my strat or eth to get larger portions of sia and dgb? Or just long term hold sia and dgb?

Those prices are in usd btw, portfolio sitting around 2.1k aud atm

>sell 1 btc for 2.8k cash
>implying I have no other assets
>buy milk for a few years
I don't see the problem

R8 and recommend pls.

PS: MOON is actually at 200+ USD for me. ;)

Started yesterday and no clue what im doing

Das rite. Itz only smellz

I called out on taxes.

you can change to aud

Someone rate this please

>>BAT

Already off to a good start my son

Not in pic , 25K euro in (((bancor))) pre ICO. All those are for holding

I invested 13K of my money in february 2016 btw

nice. at what valuation do you plan to exit

Am I a memester?

>12 BTC
Are you serious? You ploughed that much in? Fucking hell

No plan, I will exit in a year and a half, I built and sold a tech companies and built a still runing web startup. 9/10 projects on the exchanges are pure shit compared to their marketcap, the day the bubble burst there will be no survivors.

To give you an example, Stratis is shit compared to IBM's partnership with hyperledger, IBM has the client base and business cases for corporate DL. The only thing is hyperledger is not on an exchange.

Of course no crypto retards would know that, only people working on real life business with the blockchain know. Protip : dont hold Stratis

Same here bro. I've lost a bit, you can't go for the fucking meme coins that are shilled on here. You might get lucky for the ride, but it's more likely you'll be holding hte bags. THere are some underrated coins that have potential,and they have shilling threads. Just gotta find those. They usually give you reasons to buy.

Also this

with the meme coins the trick is to put in small amounts then get out once you double or triple the investment, if you dont have a plan and are just staring at the numbers you get fucked.

Guess what coin is workinth with hyperledger... IOC

>that much DGB
Seriously be worried with a memecoin having that much/. But depends on your appetite for risk/reward I guess.

saw stratis as a quick pump, got in at $5, out at ~$11, and i'm happy with that.

best of luck in the next year and a half! to us both!

Memes

FUCK IT!!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK

Milo is complete and utter shit. Sell that shit off for verge, ARK, stratis, bitbay, XEM, ETH, BTC or BAT. Literally you invested in the biggest joke ever. Im not trying to be a dick im trying to help you user.

>You're fucked
That's me. Still holding firm after the BTCalypse this morning

oh you'll be alright, that happens every other week or so. The real deal is shit jumping inordinately high then once all the early birds cash out it drops like a sack of shit, and everyone else is wondering what happened.

What do you think of my portfolio?

Cheers. I figured by looking at the graphs. Still not sure why BTC/USD doesn't drop during these periods though. You'd think people would be pulling out of the market, not jumping into BTC and staying there.

Doing better than me lol

It drops later.

First everyone pulls out of Alts and BTC goes up even more, then people pull out of BTC (or put it back into Alts)

I took small profit when it hit 800 sats. The 90k there is all in the black. Im happy enough to let it chill.
Thanks anyway fampai.