We're due for a pump. Get in before the next one boys

We're due for a pump. Get in before the next one boys

we're like a day overdue for a pump

i suspect the pump will happen when btc stabilizes

and this shit will be like, double pumped to the moon

this and ripple dive whenever japan gets scared

I've been watching my friend's factom moon. It's fine - I'm holding a coin with actual real-world use. Catapult is also releasing soon!

Looks like NEM is getting some love over on reddit too

>we're due for a pump
How hard is it to keep track of announcements so you aren't just guessing everything?

Catapult bro. Rumored to release Summer 2017 at the earlier. That's almost anyday now

what's a good price to buy?

Buy low, sell high or buy high, sell low. Up to you

Could be at the Barcelona spring meetup on the 7th, but Wings Dao is also presenting at that same meetup where they also may finally release a stable beta of their platform. At a way lower market cap you'll make a far greater profit off that then NEM, it's already gone up 102% this week.

why should I sell my eth to buy this?

seems to be a steady gainer

Do you think Wings idea has potential? Wish I got in earlier, they had insane gains last week.

I do. I like the idea, and I have an account on their website (it's essentially kick starter with crypto). I don't have a lot of money but as you can see in pic i've made $573 profit from just holding $300 for a week, putting my value at $857. It currently only has a $71 million market cap, and being an ETH token with a strong team (comparable to the likes of GNT and REP) I honestly believe the market cap can rise to around $400 million (roughly 570%) within several months. That would put it at $4.7 USD or $6 AUD, so if my prediction is correct than within 2-3 months (give or take) you could have $570 for every $100 you put in just by holding. Just buy either now or on the dip after tomorrows spring meetup in barcelona.

I bought 250 user, seems like a solid idea and it's getting constant and strong growth. Plus, almost every ICO ends up being successful one way or another and the value will probably increase until the meeteup tomorrow, then I can sell and again at the dip.

Also, one strong reason I'm going into this is that Veeky Forums isn't shilling for it yet. I always see shilling here as a bad sign.

Yeah, shilling generally means it's at a stage where if you buy you'll be early enough to make nice profits but too late to make anything substantial. It's only a good sign if you were in well before the shilling even started. Anyway, i'll meet you on the moon. There's a few Wings investors on this board but hopefully the others will keep it low-key, it'll give us something to laugh about when all the threads eventually start popping up as it enters top 15.

We're in a down trend, lower lows, and higher highs.

There will likely be a reversal when the triangle closes, which looks like about a month out.

lower highs*

A large protion of the supply is tied up in the supernodes, so the float is much smaller than it appears.

This will pump to $1+. I do respect how the devs are concered with making a great product right from the start.

No bittrex?

Its on there

bizump

This fucking coin is testing my patience when every other shitcoin is mooning.

yeah, I was looking at ARK bouncing off the 20k resistance for ages, going down to support at 16k... now its fucking pushing 30k.

I know we're going to make profit, it just sucks that we're missing out on profits right now.

My advice is to sell and try another coin if yours is stagnant for too long, once you gain some profits buy back at a dip.

That's how I'm in this situation. I didn't want to be holding the digibyte bag till the 9th (if it goes up at all).

Soon my friend.

Yea I missed that window to sell so im holding.

Not that guy, but how long would you wait?

Depends on the flow of the chart. If the patterns are stagnant and don't seem to have much movement or interest for a few days, I sell for a profit and try to invest on something else for medium/short term profits in the meanwhile.

Happened with Stratis, I was helding Stratis since last monday and since friday the price became stuck between $9 and $11, I got tired of waiting yesterday and sold it to buy Monero before going to sleep, which payed off.

If you made a profit, it's all good imo