Why do the Irish hate Ireland?

Why do the Irish hate Ireland?

'cause there's no darn jobs

Just keeping traditions

Could you post the full map?

It's nice to grow up in but a bit limited industry and weather wise lad

Also there's so many irish people all over the world that we can go pretty much anywhere and find somewhere we feel at "home."

The real question is why anyone born in the 6 counties would stay there, ever.

Emigration is part of the culture as a perfectly normal thing to do, that hitting the road is a good thing and its not giving up on your own country

>The real question is why anyone born in the 6 counties would stay there, ever.
I've lived in the South too and Belfast has been my favourite city, cheap and fun for twenty somethings
The 6 months I lived in Derry were some of the most boring of my life

Londonderry is a cancerous shithole, Belfast is alright but the sleepy towns outside it are miles better.

Belfast is great for students because it unironically has some of the best nights out.

I'd say St Paddy's Day in Belfast is one of the best in the world, if nothing else then for purely having a giggle at those fags that protest with union flags at city hall while we all have bants

Derry is depressing and shitty.

I miss Holylands parties.

>sleepy towns outside it are miles better
Well I don't agree with you, you're right in that they are sleepy, but most are depressing working class grey kips
I grew up in middle class Newcastle and even its fairly charmless
Nothing happened in Derry City

>Belfast is great for students
Wholly agree

Ireland is "a small town" but the size of a country.

There is fuck all to do. There are enough jobs to keep people the unambitious but not enough 'good' jobs. It's a cultural black hole. The only immigrants are migrant Poles. No housing.

This. Dublin renting is just astronomical and you are pretty much forced as a young adult to live on the commuter belt out in the sticks for rent to be okay. Then driving is for middle class people in that it will cost you 600 euro in lessons for your fill license and ~2000 per year for young male insurance, then you need a car. The youth are ostracized too by old fucks who dont want anything to change and the upper middle class look down on the working class in a profound and sad way(though this could be normal)

Even with the
>and Humanities
this thread seems tenuous

It's part of the Irish psyche and culture.

You think that Islam spreads itself globally and "refuses to integrate"?

There are BIG Irish communities all over the world that you don't get to really be a part of unless they can trace your roots right back to the auld sod.

>that balkans

JUST

>everyone near Russia is fleeing en mass
Kek

Thx

>Poortugal

>Why do the Irish hate Ireland?
Greed, a lot of those people are propelled to the top of Irish society through nepotism and cronyism, once they get there, they see that wages are a lot higher abroad, they have no qualms about migrating to earn an extra €5-15K.

I despise these people, they literally are cucking the country, they are mostly given free educations in Ireland, plus all doors are opened to them, then they just say fuck you and leave, whilst there are social class systems that prevent certain Irish people from getting liberties in employment and education, strangely these people would gladly stay in Ireland, but they're forced to live in Ireland relatively trapped as a prisoner.

All those Bosnian migrants moved to St Louis to live with the Blacks.

I know where the Balkanese are
>t. German

fuck up

but St. Patrick isn't catholic and such innit

I think lots of Italian expats might actually be South Americans who acquired citizenship through jus sanguinis

Derry is boring as fuck if you didn't grow up there
You have to know all the good spots and have good friends

Have you been to Ireland?

So wait, Celts were originally a Germanic culture?

no. the proto-germanic speaking peoples were in sweden/denmark north europe at the time

Why is Mann a separate country on this map?

its not part of the uk, legally speaking

>Iceland
>literally the ultimate comfy and least normie country, but relatively rich
>ever leaving

What is wrong with them?

Yeah you get paid atleast 5 times more abroad

Literally the best thing to happen to this city in the past 50 years.

the lack of rental or housing. Theres a serious real estate problem there

sabotaging your own power base and letting external cultures absorb your people. sounds about right

You already said blacks.

>literal retard

OP was cucked by an Irish expat and now has to compensate by making these threads every day