This is taking off very, very soon. Once it breaks the 9800 resistance on the bid price, it's not stopping...

This is taking off very, very soon. Once it breaks the 9800 resistance on the bid price, it's not stopping. The bid is currently around 9700.

Get in on this right now unless you want to be a dumb kosher goy.

Idiot. It has broken that already, but with bitcoin increasing in price, alt coins go down in price. Please neuter yourself and don't fuck up the gene pool.

Buy the dip!

No it hasn't you nig nog. You probably don't have enough fucking money to buy fucking milk for nigger babies!

Just ignore the foolish /b/rother

buy the dip now, thank me later

also HOLD IT

People that do not buy BAT do not like money!!

That simple.

Just normies that will panic buy it after it moons when price is 20000% up.

Surely, i am the foolish one...

Literally a matter of days before it's listed on polo and the price doubles

Source?

Also curious where you read this

> coinmarketcap ~ 20 position
> not yet on other exhanges

GET INNNN

THIS IS SECONDS AWAY FROM TAKING OFF! GET IN HERE!

My point still stands. It was past 9700-9800 and got down in price by a strong bitcoin. This is hyping something because OP probably has some coins that were bought at the ATH. I dont disagree that it will go back up, but since this ICO is quite new it is natural that hype helps the price more than it deserves. The tech behind is fine, roadmap too, but a token that is based on advertisement and attention measurements needs to have some company like hulu and youtube to back them for it to really take off.

You are legitimately a retarded nigger. It's approaching a sell wall right now and is going to moon. You deserve eternal poverty or at least a boat back to Africa.

It has mozilla behind it.

Honestly, my ass, but consider this

>$300 million market cap
>very reputable developers, basically the only reason this is worth shit
>no major ICO dumps because not enough volume so it looks basically like a very steady growing coin
It's in line with Polo guidelines on non-shit coins, I'd be really surprised if they didn't add it soon.

>recently went up on bittrex
>price went from 15 cents to 34 within 24 hours
It's down like literally everything else after the habbening couple hours ago, but I'm expecting it to correct to same $ price. It's at 27 cents vs 30ish stable before.

Yeah, during all this the $ price hasn't been significantly changed since hitting bittrex. I'm betting that getting listed on a major exchange will make it go even higher. Worst case scenario it remains stable and I've just lost on Btc mooning gains.

Beginning to moon.. BUY BUY BUY!

I really like the idea behind this coin. Monetization is a very big issue content creators on the net face right now and BAT seems to have at least an idea how to fix it.

I'm in!

fools

I'm up 40% you salty nocoiner

you mean its a great idea to pay for an adblocker?

nice copy/paste ass

TFW you only have 30$ in BAT...

This is one of the few non shot coins out there. Can't wait till it inevitably lands on Polo. BUY BUY BUY - unless you're a fucktard nocoiner who enjoys being poor.