youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
ideas500k.com/about/
blog-imgs-99.fc2.com/d/o/u/doucolle/170419-02-007.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=lSTjQi8AsfE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You just lost it

I picked 4 btw

You have to reveal the game now. Everyone has been waiting for someone to reveal it.

Okay, I rolled 5. I am going to invest in Iconomi project, Edgeless project, Etherium, Monero, Dash and Humaniq. I will also invest in a couple of domain names. + I will create a couple of social media profile.

Rolly

Rolland

Lol.

youtu.be/b0fhsJv70YY

Create a spray for furniture that repells dust. No more dust settling, no more cleaning. Another neighbour bites the said dust, i suppose.

If you feel like you are left out of, you are more than welcome to roll again. But bear in mind the rules. Once you roll it, you must execute it.

Already got 7

Rolling

1GnjVsaH9m3y3g8yWK8EVD1StVSvu8zHZE

kek, what luckj

Sold off $18,000 in btc. Picking it up tomorrow. This is what became of the remainder.

Roll

Roll

DGB

50€ and let hope

Btc or universal?

Roll. Not sure what 1 and 2 are though

btc

Roll

verge

buy high sell low

Rollin

I don't really have one, but I remember this one spoke to me. youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo! My gainnzzzzzzz

*sucked into an abyss* good bye friends.

You have to reveal the game. Have your 0.00352 Bitcoin ready.

>tfw poorfag
Pls no judge, have very little money to invest so I'm mining with an old gaming PC, have only been doing this for a little over a month. I had 5211 Sia as well, but I think I got fucked over by the UI. Some ETH in Kraken, memecoins in Bittrex and some ETH in MyEtherWallet

Don't be afraid of criticism. Drop your ego and listen up, filter and conclude. I hope you realize that we are at the very early stage of crypto currency happening. If you keep investing in a diverse range of reasonable crypto coins that have innovative projects behind them, you can become a millionaire in the next 5 years. My strategy is to invest top 20 coins (+ new, prospective projects) and hold for + 5 years minimum.

Rollin'

Not really a business idea, more of an invention, Light sockets (or lamps) with built in batteries that charge while plugged in, once fully charged the bulb/lamp could be used once a power outage occurs, with a usb port thrown in somewhere for charging of cell phones for emergencies, feedback would be nice :)

rrr

well why not

im poor, feel free to feel

rawl

Closest I got.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

reveal the game get

rolling

17RdFY8JEWotrFzoDW6fAws4wf8HD7rYD8

Roll

ideas500k.com/about/

rolly bolloly

0 pls

Dang

blog-imgs-99.fc2.com/d/o/u/doucolle/170419-02-007.jpg

Roal

roller

buying pivx before the massive pump coming this weekend

roll

0 plz

dont have anything to paste :(

roll boys

ROLLL

youtube.com/watch?v=lSTjQi8AsfE

roll

Why will it pump?

Welp, see ya later.

This roll costed you. 0,00352 Bitcoins. Now, go to ideas500k.com and reveal thr game for us all.

Rolling

Print screen your desktop and post it here.

Reveal the game user

Testing

ROOOOOOLLING

K

The Law of Success by Napoleon Hill is a powerful read

It's not on youtube anymore but motivational song is Used to by Drake

OP here.

You have to reveal the game. Those are the rules.

This could be popular in the areas where power cuts happen at least one a year.

Share your stock portfolio. If you don't have one, why are you even here? If you are here for the game, max respect to you.

Don't be shy, give as a hint of where to put out spare dollars in. Also, it would be nice if you explained - why.

Post whatever motivates you to keep pursuing your goals.

Is that your paste or you literally have nothing to paste? Weirdo

If you roll, you have to comply with the rules.

+1