WHEN will BAT ( Basic Attention Coin) hit Poloniex???

Of all the coins not yet on Poloniex this coin is the best to get on Poloniex.

From many angles even if you do not like this coin ("ICO Butthurt") would easaly be accepted on Polo imo.

So place your bets on when it will happen!!

I believe it will take them 5 days.

Other urls found in this thread:

oraclize.it
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poloniex got hacked once not trading there.
Now they can't handle the user volume, they will get hacked again.

Nah polo doesn't accept this type of garbage since what happened with zcash

Polo has ti improve I agree. But we cannot deny that when coins hit Polo they rise to the moon.

More traffic doesn't make a server any less secure.
Also polo fully covered the losses (kinda)

Never get emotionally invested in a coin. You will miss opportunities.

Money is money and BAT is MEGA opportunity!

So when will it hit Poloniex? (I have 5 days)

I Agree! Poloniex is the leading exchange for Crypto. When you are accepted to Polo. Your coin moons.

So will it also happen with BAT!

BAT will make me my lambo!!

Waiting for ((them)) don't you?

That's what they said about Mt. Gox and Cryptsy

user,

is it better for me to get my BATs with ETH/BAT or BTC/BAT or does it make no difference?
I'm probably gonna invest $50 of my free ETH or BTC in BAT.

Thanks!

It hoesntly doesn't matter. Just throw your money at BAT for sick gains in a week.

I work at poloniex, we are not considering adding Basic Attention Token due to the ICO issues for a set proud of six months. After those six months which we've agreed to reevaluate BAT. That's all my low level market manager ass knows.

> I work at poloniex

prove it please.

Haha so butt hurt about the ICO. No worries I have seen worse butt hurts about that ICO.

Poloniex will accept within 5 days and you are manager of toilet cleaning that is why you do not know.

Polo needs BAT

I prefer BTC to BAT.

Because all the rest for me is the same and I do not wish to get confused ..

Either way BAT will moon. Just look at the recovery just now .. This will be 10000% in 2 months

Do you know my dad? He works at Nintendo.

Hi guys,

CEO of Poloniex here. We'll be adding BAT to our exchange within the week. Appreciate your patience.

Confirmed.

Want to make make a smart contract for that bet then? I'll give you 10 to one odds.

I'll put up 100 ETH into the escrow if you put up 10, deal?

than first you should have to choose an exact date (I have 5 days from today). Otherwise the 10 to 1 odds is nothing to cover the 5 days is right all other scenarios is wrong odds .. Understand??

Dumb Normies making Smart Contracts :))

before anyone buy this....try the browser.
they idea is so fucking stupid!
you basically pay for an adblocker^^
only on making money with this are the publisher, the users just pay

No I'm saying that BAT won't be an addition to Poloniex for six months I'll give you 10 to 1 odds. I don't really gamble and I'm holding ETH anyways so I might as well put it to some use.

Sure Poloniex is ok you side betting on coins that may enter their market in 5 days ? :)

My money is in BAT. And it is staying there.

BAT will moon! better get in fast! (just breached 10000sat).

Nope, just a plugin that makes you money looking at adds you already see anyway ..

That is awesome man! Better get in fast!

Been wondering about this for a while but your post reminds me of it again. How would you encode in a smart contract that it actually checks if the coin is listed on polo? You can't make http requests from a contract as far as I'm aware.

If your so sure I'm fake why not pull up a quick smart contract and make 100 ETH off 10? Im even letting you make the contract. That's an easy ten times your initial investment along with whatever the increased value of ether is.

This could be a life changing bet for you friend.

Jury made of people with ETH staked on the consensus at the time of contract experation. It's actually quite popular even reddit seems to have a few people who did it on the presidential elections.

Ah that's pretty clever
I also found this
oraclize.it
but I'm not sure how their chain of trust works excatly.

How large the jury has to be to prevent 51%? Random picks or trusted people? Pls explain

option 1: betting with random dude on Veeky Forums about when BAT hits Polo (who cares really, I just think 5 days you say more, so what, we all agree it will, and therefore again moon).

Option 2: Hold BAT get min 10000% not work, buy Lambo, buy house

I take option 2!

Nothing getting my strong hands of BAT that is why. I believe in BAT more than I believe in you in any way possible. Not that hard to understand right?

Now go run and buy your BAT Coin so you can quit your "job" at Polo :)

Usually it's 10 people and it's a blind randomly selected jury so scucessful attacks have not happened as of yet. Its along the lines of thinking that you can trust the majority of a group to want to make money over the group majority willing to gamble a loss of money for no real gain other than a chance to troll strangers.

10% of the pool is the entry and 1% if the reward if I recall correctly.

Don't be sacred I'm just some random on a Mongolian throat singing board. I'll even throw in an extra 100 ETH at 10 to 1 odds that PIVX won't be added within six months either.