You would have to be a fucking retard not to buy verge

You'd have to be a fucking retard not to buy verge right now. Verge will reach 1000 sat. Very cheap coin, and the only multi algo coin at that. I cannot say that it will go higher than that, but it will be a quick and easy 5 times your money. Put in 5000 and make 20,000 chilling at home drinking margaritas. This is a complete bull market, every coin moons eventually. Im not going to lie to you and say that I do not have a personal investment in the coin. I own 650K verge myself. Buy and make times 5 your money. Its actually retarded. Love you user's, thanks for making me 13k this month!!!! :D

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verge/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Already got 201k in the bag, 160k of it bought at 70 sats.

Patiently waiting.

Hell yeah buddy. Me and you are gonna cash out fat:)

>your
user's I meant $25,000, sorry for the typo!

I'll buy $1200 worth on this if you can explain why you think it can get to 1000 sats. I see a lot of shilling but few arguments.

I dontlknow much about algorithms but apparently it's got some super up to date algorithms which give it lots of privacy and security

just buy it,

nowhere but up,

nothing but gains.

ITT heavy bags

>meanwhile ARK is leaving humanity behind

I have a whole 100 USD invested in this
Pretty satisfied with its performance so far.

>heavy bags

got in at 60 sat, it's up and up.

I've got 300K from 70 like you. I wish I knew where OP was really planning to sell.

I already have Ark, was looking for some cheap altcoin to invest, preferably for quick gains. Got a better suggestion than this one?

I think this coin can go up but im fairly sure the only reason it will go up is from pure shilling like the rest of the alt coins, so you'd better get to work

How big do you guys think this'll hit? 1-2 cent?

Sold .138 BTC worth of XBY Do I buy verge or Ark boys?

uh it's already $0.01
much bigger in the future

Definitely ARK at this market.

where

isn't it like $0.005? checked 3 places

200 sats is actually around 6/10 of a cent so you are incorrect. Just bought 200k though lads lets go to the fucking moon

Should I throw any at verge? Maybe a 75 Ark 25 Verge? I got in on XBY super early but it is just a shit show over there still holding 20,000 coins. I think this coin has potential since it is super early but website doesn't look to great but xbys was piss poor. So I don't know what are you holding user

How can anyone argue with that

DESU I have a sell order at 1500 sat

Here is my Blockfolio for anons. Definately hold onto your ark and stratis as well. If you aren't holding then buy! Ive made 13k off a 500$ investment in 1 month.

This pic goes first.

I say 50/50 ARK/VERGE.

bought in at 4 sats

This is thee anonymity coin, get in now lads and wait 3 years.

230K bought at 65, feels good mang

Am I Gona make it lads?

how many tokens exist?

Yes.

Any time you're wondering this just check coinmarketcap.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verge/

I'm in ARK and VERGE too, which do you think will moon first?

I PUT 5 BTC IN AT 212 SAT AND NOW IT DOWN WTFC SOMEONE SAY GO 300SAY NOW THIS AND MY WIFE ASKING ABOUT IT

WHAT DO I DO xvg bleeding on chart and im bout to be bleeding heart stabbged by wife

Thanks, my friend.

How do you find these coins so early?

that is the million dollar question

It was shilled on Veeky Forums, got in at 14 sats.
I looked it up, seemed promising but still early stages so I risked 100 USD. Wish I put in more.

Other user is even more impressive at 7000%+ gains: Where did you hear about it first?

It was shilled to a small extent on biz and I also just googled most promising alt coins and this one popped up a few times as being a good Long term hold.

sell more xby. take a look at the chart for xby, its not going to pump again for at least a week, but when it does it'll be huge

absolutely insane, what other coins are you invested in like this? help a minimum wage britbro out

GUYS WHEN IT GO TO 300 SATS I NEED MY 5 BTC BACK WTF

you're still here?

just sell already pussy hands

Volume has been dropping off. Any news?

I got in at rdd for 5 sats and dgb at 115 sats. I have nightmares thinking what I would be worth if I had got onto cryptos earlier!

how i can i seel i not get my 5btc wtf

Strong buy 185

Buywall doubled today on bittrex... here we go!

Never think about theoretical profits, it just drives you mad.

All of investing is thinking about theoretical profits.

Don't forget about the smart contracts coming sometime this summer.