STRAT Dead?

Hasn't moved in days. Didn't recover from the btc dip. What gives?

> Goes up $7 in 48 Hours
> Dead

Nigga, have some patience.

Get in at 10 amrk and wait a few weeks.

> Get in at $10

Lel. You build a time machine and get in at .50 cents like the rest of us, or you build a shittier time machine and get in at $1-3.

> Get in at $10

Sure, you'll make money, but there are plenty of juicy gains to be made for those of you who missed the 3 month long boarding period for this one.

Don't expect an instant jump to 20-30, it will take time, and if you invest in this now, while you're guaranteed to make money, it ain't worth at $10 unless you have some capital to throw around.

>Goes from $2.5 to $10 in a week
>stays stable for 4 days
>g-guys, i-it isn't moving
What the fuck do you expect faggot, 24/7 100% growth?

Wasn't this supposed to be the flippening? WTF

I'm drunk and you're a dumby. Stratis is a top ten coin, it hasn't even been a day since a dip. Calm YOUR FUCKIN TITS.

/thread

>OH NOES Y NOT I MAKE 100% TODAY??? STRAT IS DED!!! GET OUT!!

Guess who bought at ATH

It will moon hard in the coming days, buy this dip

its a shitcoin user run away~

It's way overbought thanks to the power of FOMO. It will dip a few more dollars before mooning again.

It's gearing up. When it finally breaks out of the ~10.5 range it's shooting straight up. Give it a few days.

It's been stable as fuck and overall one of the best alt coins. Sorry you bought in at the ATH haven't become a millionaire in a week.

>pumps 100.000%
>people get surprised when it goes into correction mode

you have no idea whats coming, nothing pumps that hard without correction

im personally going to buy some when it hits the 50 cents area again

What about WAVES?

WAVES is currently dipped, good time to buy imo.

50 cents hahahahahahaah! Chuck us whatever your smoking lad.

i got in at $5, i only found out about it when it was at $2 (so sad), and because i made 100% in a couple of days, i got more at $10. buying and holding for long term.

I have 150 STRATS which means I gain $150 for every $1 this gains. This gon be gooder den a bitch.

What I like about Waves is that it has very low volume but it's holding steady at the 5.5 zone. This means that almost all the money in Waves is long term. Very little chance of you getting dumped on.

Just like Strat it's a solid long term pick.

Do you really expect this shit to skyrocket up and down daily? Be patient

>+445.4% in the last month
>dead
Stop making threads

its got that shitty 42 top that it either doesnt get far above or doesnt quite make it.

Whales are securing their positions, just hodl crypto newfag.

test

If 50 cents were to ever happen, it would have already happened.

>Hold on my Gemini BTC should be up today
>Gemini isn't working so I can't buy my STRAT before it moons

RIP