For a limited time only.
You are invited to try out our Crypto Signal Service for Free
Get instant telegram alerts sent to your phone
Join here: cryptoping.tech/?i=17754

Other urls found in this thread:

poloniex.com/exchange#btc_XPM
poloniex.com/exchange#btc_RADS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you guys remember the OMNI pump earlier this week? If you had the signal you would have been on that rocket.

This bot monitors every major exchange and all currencies. It will then send you a notifiation directly to your phone through Telegram when there is confirmation of a potential pump.

ok thx?

what is pumping now thn

RRD plz

A recent signal was sent about SJCX.
Price at signal was 49498
Current price is 50802

>affiliate link

Im not sure if this is legit or some sort of stitch up m8.

It's legit, I'm not using now. Pretty useful. Not paying for it atm.

It's free to try during the ICO. Sign up. Get signals sent to your Telegram app on phone. Check prices. See how well it works for you before taking a trade. It's your decision.

It actually makes sense, neat little tool. Although you probably can do that shit at home too, with a little background with APIs and shit. What they're doing is not revolutionary, and by some reason, they already have 183btc in ICO funding.

This is way too much. But I'll keep an eye on it.

XPM price at 18288 during signal
Now its 20900
poloniex.com/exchange#btc_XPM

RADS at 209922 at signal

Look what happend to RADS after the signal at 209922
poloniex.com/exchange#btc_RADS

Dropping a lot of bittrex. They let us know a bit too late.

Yeah, it's because I'm taking screen shots a little too late. But If you had the signals you would get them instantly.

Omni signal at 192338

what do people get for referrals?

Signal for OMNI was at price 1923338
Now its over 2000000

I have the signals. I'm just saying, they're too late for the party. Unless it's being pumped by fundamentals, no way you'll get in time for the big party.

the signals you want to pay attention to are the volume increases

So i need to set up my own signals to alert me on movement? Or will it send me alerts for any potential mooning?

From what I'm seeing these signals are good for a quick scalp. We would have to place our order the moment the signal comes in before the price moves. Then exit quickly as it moves up.

didnt any of you see the DMD signal??

looking like parkbyte did

The bot watches all currencies on all major exchanges for volume increase and other variables and sends you a signal for any currency that is showing a potential move.

Take a look at RADS on bittrex. Bots are pumping it up. Fun as fuck to see it.

I've had it for almost a week now. Devs are shady AF and signals are always late.
Would NOT be surprised if they were intentionally a little slow so that Devs could cash in lower and have users follow suit.

>could cash in lower and have users follow suit.
Didn't even think about it. It's a great way to have your own army of pump investors if you think about it.

That's a good point. It's always best to watch and see how valid these signals are before taking a trade. Luckly the signals are free now