What would it be like if every single person in the world becomes Nietzche's Ubermensch?

What would it be like if every single person in the world becomes Nietzche's Ubermensch?

We would turn into an ocean of tang

>We would turn into an ocean of tang
/thread

this is correct

Simple. A Great War erupts.

Wouldn't the Ubermensch be the ones who comes out of the tang though?

There can only be one.

What would it be like if every single person in the world started living authentically?

-chuckle- dude's a meme

-laugh- ha! If only you knew, kid. 8-)

They'd be edgy, nihilistic, and have a wicked sense of humor

Nietzsche's hurr durr fuck morals routine doesn't work in society. Everyone would stab everyone else in the back and there would be chaos.

Apparently he thought he was too smart to bother thinking about such things but that was his personal flaw. Stuff like this matters when you start dealing with two big egos both wanting the same thing. Being good and not evil is important. """slave"""" morality works.

>hurr durr fuck morals
That's the exact opposite of what Nietzsche was about.

t. indoctrinated slave

Have you ever actually read any of Nietzsche's work?

Very little. I think I have some idea still. I don't think he was a nazi or a teenage angst lord.

As I vaguely understand him, I think there's merit to the idea of trying to separate yourself from everyone else. Making your own decisions and accepting your life and self totally divorced from perverse motives of wishful thinking or coercive societal desires. It makes logical sense that the hypothetical superman would not be a limited shaped product of the collective cultural will he was born into rather than his own. I respect that idea.

BUT selfishness really is a huge problem. I really wonder if he would be so quick to idealize living based on your own will first and foremost if some random socipathic thug raped and murdered his precious sister for laughs one day. In groups there is a real serious problem with being subject to some other creatures selfish desires and suffering because of asymmetrical power. Evil is real and it sucks. That's why every competent civilization has built social tools to contain it. Like religion.

Even dumb animals have societal rules/limits because of this.

If a random sociopathic thug raped and murdered his sister Nietzsche would give him a big high five.

>Very little. I think I have some idea still

Stop reading right there. Go and neck yourself you insufferable faggot pseudo-intellectual.

>Very little. I think I have some idea still. I don't think he was a nazi or a teenage angst lord.

To be fair, his sister was a cunt of titanic proportions.

Figured I get this response. Always funny how online people ask a question then preen and feign shock when they get an honest answer. You know, instead of engaging in good faith.

Everyone has to lie on the Internet and pretend to be something more than they are like a shame filled bitch. Like you no doubt are, oh wise Nietzsche scholar.

>Everyone has to lie on the Internet and pretend to be something more than they are

No, not really, just don't run your mouth off about shit you aren't knowledgeable about like a retard.

>more empty jerk off
>please notice me and think I'm better than this anonymous rando other anonymous people
Notice how you talk a lot and do very little? I sure do. You've now had three opportunities to put out something of substance rather than wasting time promoting yourself, and yet you always go for the no effort insecure fake bitch option.

This is somewhat ironic in a Nietzsche thread imo.

>Called out for hypocrisy and intellectual pretense
>B-But you could've wrote something productive instead

The path towards placing out something of "substance" as you place it, consists firstly of cutting off and denouncing pretentious know-it-all shitheads who spread disinfo, much like you did.

Now, instead of wasting time here expressing your half-baked, baseless stances that literally no one will take seriously nor with any amount of credence, you could actually devote your time towards reading the works of Nietzche, you dumb little cretin.

I'm not the guy that got you mightily buttflustured in the fist place, and nor do I have any knowledge about Nietzsche beyond the superficial, so I keep my mouth shut about him. I'm just making fun of your exasperation at the fact people aren't willing to interact with you because you're an arrogant ignoramus.

opposite
eoe is shinji attaining will to power/life in contradiction of buddhist tier eschatology

I wish, that i could turn back time.

cause now the guilt is all mine

What is "tang" ?

Orange flavoured mankind in primordial soup form, very high soul content.