Just believe guys, good enough for heaven

Just believe guys, good enough for heaven.

>implying sinful man is strong enough to actually believe

But Martin, Heaven isn't a real place.

Reminder that Papism is a polytheist heresy and those who believe in its teachings aren't Christians.

Guys pay goys, good enough for heaven.

>I'm too autistic to be able to see worship and intercession as two separate and different concepts

What are acceptable denominations then?

>biblefight thread
>of a non validated belief

The Southern Baptist Convention.

Anyone belonging to any of the other """"""Christian""""""""" """"""denominations"""""" are going to burn forever in the Lake of Fire.

Catholics keep spamming this strawman argument that Luther didn't believe in "doing the right thing", and only cared about recognizing Jesus as lord. Luther always maintained the belief that good deeds were part of having faith in Jesus.

The problem he had with the Catholic definition of "good deeds" was that the Catholics believed that supporting the church is a major part of "being a good person"; funding the church was considered a satisfactory form of repentance for an unrelated crime. The Church would have no problem taking large sums from nobility who waged repeated wars of aggression against their Christian neighbors, since supporting the church and attending confession was enough of a sincere repentance.

Luther wanted to get rid of much of the bureaucracy he considered to be doing nothing to improve the moral and spiritual welfare of Christians. He also wanted to rein in much of the church's attitude of being "above secular law"; where the church routinely interfered in the doings of the secular state, but got pissed off if a secular official tried to apprehend a clergyman for breaking the law. This is related to Luther's desire to do away with Catholic confession practices by showing how all Christians are a "community of priests", capable of doing their own confession towards God; and they shouldn't be held subject to a church which had no oversight.

So essentially Luther thought it was okay to rape children and get away with it, great.

Said father Miguel while fucking an altarboy.

I don't know where you got that from. Luther would've seen a childrapist as one who never had faith in the first place.

Catholics often see "faith" as nothing more than an acknowledgement that Jesus is God, but faith is much more difficult and profound than that.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>make an idol
>kneel to it
>burn incense
>pray to it
>"I'm only venerating Baal"

Also world's only pay2win religion

>draw a picture
>burn in hell for all eternity for idolatry
>mfw

It is impossible for a born again Christian to worship idols

So if I murder children and BELIVE IN THE POWAH OF YESHUA (gotta use his Jew name because I'm a crypto-Jewish Protestant) I get to go to heaven? Sounds like a sweet deal. No wonder it's the lazy man's religion.

Yeah, man, I remember that part of the mass. Totally accurate. :^)

Try to learn about something outside of Chick tracts.

Then Luther is a fucking hypocrite then considering he encoraged German nobles to completely exterminate German peasants who rose up against mistreatment and who had their own interpretation of Christianity.

Oh and lets not forget the very Christian act of letting nobles sack monestaries and take the wealth for themselves.

Never seen a false claim in any Chick tract, ever.

Keep worshiping dead men, see where that gets you.

>Then Luther is a fucking hypocrite

Of course he is. He's a catholic friar.

Reminder, the catholic church is a cult of mary, does not care for Jesus and god, not true Christians. They worship marys dead vagina.

>Hurr the Catholic Church has a super computer that has the name of every living Protestant so they can purge them in a new Inquisition

Sure thing grandpa

no it isn't

they worship a book

why do protestants hate Mary so much?

Pope's waifu a shit.

>Oh and lets not forget the very Christian act of letting nobles sack monestaries and take the wealth for themselves.
weren't the monks rich nobles sons themselves taking their wealth from the nearby peasants?

>not sacking monasteries

If Catholic church didn't want its monasteries and churches sacked then they shouldn't had filled them with ill-gained with mammon.

This.

And they shouldn't have stopped King Henry VIII marrying who he wanted either.