Politically Incorrect Guide to Western Civilization

Well, are the arguments valid?

>Jesus is the most important figure in history
It's good, as long as it isn't pushing papist heresy

It's religious inspired nonsense. They support Intelligent Design. That should give you an idea of the quality of their scholarship.

>hint: warmer is better
Tell that to Sudan.

Overall, it is reactionary pandering trash.

No they fucking aren't.

>us
Who?
>tyranny and war
As opposed to tyrannies and wars before?
>better
Opinion.
>most important
Opinion.
>"real" age of reason
Muh true scotsman.

Kill yourself, religious nut.

>Jesus was the most important figure ever
This isn't considered politically incorrect. I'm sure most people would take this opinion seriously into consideration.

>Kill yourself, religious nut.
Catholic nut*
The book shits on protestants any chance it gets.

Evolution is false

all those politically incorrect guides are made by a low-testosterone short-aged baby-dicked jew (ergo, cucktolic) to show us how dense his faggotry can reach

Then throw it in the trash, with the other false doctrine

It sounds retarded. I love the way you can just package retardation as "not being politically correct" and other retards will lap it up.

I know exactly who this is aimed at, the sort of retards that think the university system is cucked exactly how Bezmenov described.

Of course many of the statements on the cover are largely uncontroversial, or would be if they were worded less agressively. But of course the target audience doesn't know this, "your college professor" is a conceit, these people wouldn't touch academia with a barge pole, if college at all.

Listen to both sides of the debate on climate change, even as a layman i think it's pretty clear deniers are full of shit.
It's sad that climate change has become a left/right issue.

I'd say it's quite the opposite. Those who want to be "politically incorrect" are usually the types who want to be as masculine as possible. Literally fueled by testosterone.

Someone should start a series of "politically incorrect guides" with a left wing perspective. The anal clench from conservatards, religious nuts and "nationalists" would be quite a sight to behold.

Or better yet.
A fucking neutral and evidence based viewpoint.

i wonder how testosterone fueled will someone of that sort of likes will be after choosing shitposting on an autistic internet forum

>neutral
>evidence-based
Choose one.

But then it wouldn't be "politically incorrect". The point of these guides certainly isn't to provide accurate information.

this'll give you a good idea

>Literally fueled by testosterone
*Wanting to appear like if he was fueled by testosteron

There's minor difference.

So, kids going through puberty?

He's not wrong

>>>/leftypol/

Shitty evangelical memes

That would be called a "textbook", there's entire libraries of those.

b-but those are politcally correct! They don't confirm my ideology!

Manchildren who couldn't grow out of their angsty phase

She's got pretty nasty skin.
Look at all those grey pores on her shins

That's hair.

He seems to be a catholic and not a lutheranic, guess it may be worth reading.

Catholics aren't Christian