What are your heaviest bags?

what are your heaviest bags?

Mine are XRP and XEM. They've done fuck-all except go down or sideways since I bought in.

XRP. Bought in around 9k but this one still wears on me.

STRAT and ZEN. Both 3btc worth at ath. Fml

Blitzcash. I'll sell as soon as it peaks.

ETC, piece of shit won BTCC competition but still managed to drop during a ridiculously bullish weekend.

I wouldn't stress too much on that one. A lot of people are predicting a massive rise for it soon.

It was extremely obvious that they botted it. Bobby Lee just wanted to flip some ETC.

STRAT and XEM for me right now

ETH, my take a bit of strat with some

zencash

There is literally no possibility that any eth you bought could've gone down more than 10% w.r.t. fiat.

DGB and XBY

Holding on with god hands

DGB with around 2k buy in.

Hardened my hands till the 9th tough.

We're in this together

NEM. Every fucking time I buy it goes down again. So fucking annoying knowing that I could have gotten more for my money if I just waited for an hour to buy each time.

Don't have bags because I don't buy shitcoins

sorry thought by heaviest we were talking fullest

Just PoSW
Fortunately, that debacle taught me that Veeky Forums aint shit and that you should fucking SELL, so thankfully every other time I got in a sticky situation, I out with very minimal losses and made the money back from better investments.

I'll just keep holding PoSW as a symbolic reminder of my mistake.

Ripple, bought 1k at .10 for a whim and watched it do absolute shit for me.

Done with this shit coin desu, getting some wings instead.

Yeah I learnt a harsh lesson from PoSW. Wasted fucking 20 ETH on that shit before it mooned. Still so angry at myself. I've only been trading since March, so I guess it's only natural that I made a rookie mistake. Still it fucking burns nonetheless.

God damned ripple, got in at 35 cents. What a steamy shitpile of a coin.

finally got rid of golem bags yesterday. Now im carrying sia though

STRAT bought in at 418000

OP hold your XRP for at least 1 more week, I suspect it's going to go up a lot shortly (next 1-3 days)

DGB and ETH

heard this for a month. I am fucking done with XRP soon and I suspect many others are too. It will be 500 sats and people will still be saying "hodl hodl"

If it falls below 8k we definitely have a problem.
Maybe if you sell it, XRP will finally go big just to spite you.

>drop all my bags to buy ZEN at .006
>now holding a giant bag of it
I should have diversified. Why didn't I listen.
A..at least now I don't have to monitor 20 different shit coins

Don't worry user. At least ZEN has the potential to increase in value exponentially in the coming months due to it's tech.
Plus, it's a new coin that isn't pumped yet.
Too many people got butt fucked by XPR a few weeks back that the core image people has about XRP is at its worst. Plus, XRP just continues to dip despite the multiple consensus announcement.
You did right.

This. Volume is still rising on Bittrex too.