END QUOTE

Other urls found in this thread:

cbs.com/shows/the-late-show-with-stephen-colbert/video/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate it when people do that. Why even end quote before saying what they're going to say?

what are you even talking about

Quote, You must be the change you wish to see in the world, end quote.
You say you are quoting, you quote, and you say you are done quoting.

Many americans instead do it like this:
Quote unquote, You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

nobody does this except students

When I say quote unquote americans, I mean people who I discuss with online and are fluent in english.

Expel yourself, vernacular neophyte.

>whispering and murmuring softly about an emotional angle of a topic
>increase volume
>"QUOTE"
>scream quote
>"END QUOTE"
>pause and soft continue

Why are you quote unquoting?

Make assurances as to the voluntary cessation of existance on your behalf.

Mister Gorbachev, quote unquote, Tear down this post!

"I love this " quote unquote "pizza hut"

t. Mickey quote loudman unquote Gorbachev

>I'm not a historian, I'm a fan of history.
What did our guy mean by this?

Hoq do i access his old stuff without paying for ? Surely theres a pirate for it. Never got to listen to eastern front ww2 series and listenes to the rome stuff for like, a week before it went behind paywall

literally use google you spoonfed child

I have. Why would you insult me like that?

because it takes the smallest amount of effort to find the pirated stuff of a quality indie podcaster who charges almost nothing for his creations and you can't muster up even that

Your being snarky today.

I just hate people who need to be spoonfed.
You can literally just type "Dan Carlin" into the most popular pirate website and it will be the first torrent, yet what, you anticipated someone will post a direct link for you?

You can....Already begin imagining.... Just the.... Weight of destiny being slung onto Alexander's shoulders.

His father....big fan of all things athletic and competitive... A real MAN'S MAN about Greece at the time....Was supposedly very pleeeeeased to hear Alexander was fully intent on getting involved in races....

Sometimes I imagine what....what it must have been like.... Even to be someone close to Philip I and... To watch this boy growing up...

*Lowers voice*
Plutarch tells us... Hundreds of years later, mind you... But he tells us all the same...

QUOTE!
*sharply raises pitch and volume*

Being nimble and swift of foot, he was urged by his father to run in the foot-race at the Olympic games. “Yes, I would run,” said he, “if I were to have kings as competitors.”

UNQUOTE!

*Voice returning to normal pitch and slightly lower volume, as if tired by the act of delivering the quote*

Now folks.... I'm no historian... neverclaimedIwasneverwill... I just read the best, of course.... And that is powerful stuff.... Even if constructed hundreds of years later.... To show the impact this young man... Would have...

Oh i was searching for the wrong name this whole time. Thanks for helping me out !

Good thread

thanks i made it myself :-)

Proud of you

He doesn't have a masters and you can only be called a professional historian if you have a masters. End quote. He says it a lot on rogan

>it's bad that somebody is popularizing legitimate historical analysis with primary sources

You fags are just jealous. Go read a fucking Bill O'Reilly history book.

Dan Carlin is our guy

WHAT'S MORE

*voice darkens*

You can like Dan and still make fun of the way he reads his script.

cbs.com/shows/the-late-show-with-stephen-colbert/video/

He didn't go to college, he went to books.

AGAIN and AGAIN

Pay for it you cheap cunt.

>not AGEEN AND AGEEN

shameful

Ageein and Ageein

We're just having a good time, Dan, were laughing with you, we promise.

END QUOTE