XBY confirmed Pajeet coin

Turns out insane guy was right I trusted these fools!

the saga

the final blow

READ NEETs. Get out while you still can

y so mad tho :D
t. 1200% gainz

I'm gonna hold see what happens fuck it.
I only got 972 in it let it ride.

guy sold at 550/600 satoshi range

i remember him posting on Veeky Forums about 2 weeks ago with doubts about the tech and he said 'the list is not updated btw because i sold my nodes'

now he's pretending he made a genius sell at 1500, when in reality he's extremely salty about the coin mooning and he doing incredible mental gymnastics to convince himself this project has no future

he just confirmed that borzalom has 26 years programming experience, nice fud ahaha

nice FUD
keep goint i need to load my bags

sold ;)

your a bagholder
and your a bagholder

EVERYONES A BAGHOLDER

Buy those expensive bags, complicit ones!

Show the community your dedication to this project now that Drupal CMS developer has been confirmed as your 'crypto savant'

Gosh, I really hope you did't like actually mess with the Turks for real. That would be bad.

Sure, Some sold at 500, some at 700, some at 900, some at 1500. Then I tried to daytrade it a bit, and won some and lost some here there.

Then I started smelling it. The shitcoin ROT that was coming from paying that much for this big, fat, nothing burger.

Like I said, this thing on its VERY BEST day will be worth only like 100 sats.

LOL
I mean, yeah a 26 year developers who spent most of his professional career coding in drupal, the shittiest platform in the world, can probably cut and paste some good looking spaghetti code.

Lets see some results before you faggots try pushing your snakeoil tokens for 1500, 2000 sats a piece.

No worries though, SENPAI!
I heard the good news, only 600k to buy a replacement static!

That will be like, what, half a bitcoin by tomorrow! I'm about save you pajeets SO MUCH FUCKING COIN!

>your
Pajeet confirmed

whoops! Level twos likely .25 btc by tomorrow!

Hurray for awesome Veeky Forums guy who drinks way to much coffee!

I'm gonna have so much fun scuba diving and playing around on jet skiis today!

Hope some of you got out senpai!

Ho.Ly.Shit.

Is this fucking drupalfag going to release a drupal based coin.

OI VEY!

Still got time to sell and take your 1000's% to any number of other coins senpai. This is going to be A LONG, BUMPY, UGLY ROAD if it ends up coming through at all....

this dutchfag never gives up

Never ever! My new full time job and favorite hobby after the way you all treated me these last few days, when all I wanted was the TRUTH.

You guys will burn for this. And I truly hope that the Turks don't happen upon your info.

The XBY slack community is one of the most helpful and chill communities I've seen though in crypto. But thanks for the free promotions.

>drupal developer
so what did vitalik before he made ethereum?

hows live treating you apart from your mental illness?

No problem. They can be helpful and chill with a 100 sat coin till you bear something worth mentioning.

Hope I help a lot of your community exit your coin with massive profits so they can not miss out on the flippening.

Meanwhile, remember NEETs, these fags almost reeled you in for a good 2-5 year wait time to get your MOON LAUNCH.

You can thank me later senpai. Oh, and did you know that they were going to implement that feature where you could sell masternodes, without having to dump coins? All part of their strategy to leave you holding that heavy bag for 2-5 years! Such a chill community.

Pretty Great. I woke up to the warm smell of a salty ocean breeze and a clean conscience.

oh, and FAT FAT STACKS. Paid for by you!

I got in at 40 satoshis and already made big profit prob much more than you you crazy loon

seriously you sound like a pathetic loser.

I don't know, but he certainly didn't burn out and become a shitty php platform dev for most of his career. I think he's, like, ACTUALLY a savant.

Good Luck with the whitepaper.

You didnt profit shit until you hold it in bitcoin, senpai. I haven't started spreading the good word yet - you should reeeeeally take a look at that balance of yours.

Im most angry about you shitting up all of biz with your mental illness making it a pain to find anything good here.

I hold in bitcoin you retarded motherfucker i sold part already and holding another meanwhile you are a pathetic loser with no friends who is butthurt about someone was mean to him in a slack.

you are such a fucking pathetic liar. Meanwhile, I gotta get ready for scuba diving with my friends.

Catch you later dude

Are you msanders? We spoke on the slack like 3 weeks ago. XBY- spy kids coin.

>scuba diving
Cumming in your own face aint scuba diving loser

Hey! Whats your wifes/gf's favorite color bro? I want to make sure when I pull up in my lambo that she'll be so hot and bothered she'll leave your bagholding ass.

If your coins got a future, prove it by releasing something spectacular, not by trying to fuck over innocent Veeky Forums NEETs you jew

Its not my coin but whatever.

Hope you find yourself in professional hands soon you sad friendless loony.

Scam shills SOOOO fucking mad in the slack.

Go go go. Ask questions, ask how the developer is going to apply his skillset to the cryptosphere?

Ask them what the timeline to see fully functional working blockchain with zolts/storage the whole nine - with the chord network, and new consensus and all.

Guaranteed wallet ALONE if they rewrite from scratch will take longer than 3 months. Let alone getting a secure blockchain written from scratch.

Add pajeet drupal dev to the equation, could take many more months or even years just for a basic beta.