Happy black history month everyone

Happy black history month everyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt
youtube.com/watch?v=UXbQXIqvVUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tRVqVwGWocM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>2 posters

It's aftercan american history month now lads.

I know that's fake, but daily reminder Jesus has been poytrayed looking like that since at least the 6th century.

I feel sad that this picture is paraded around by /pol/fucks in a claim that Blacks claim it to be ancient Egypt.

It's fucking Meroe, the Kushite Kingdom, a legitimate, historically documented black African pyramid building civilisation in Sudan, NOT EGYPT

Hol up

We wuz krauts n shit...

So you be sayin....

askaris were a thing though. Not that Rommel had them do anything other than clean toilets and execute prisoners.

We wuz kangz n sheeit?

During WW1 Askaris were only used in in Germany's African colonies. They were never deployed in Europe, and they didn't wear the same uniforms as those worn by regular troops in Europe, as Battlefield 1 portrays

In Sudan, yeah, dey wuz kangs and quans

Dey also wuz in Egypt, and not just some shit dynasty.

while thats true

many blacks do claim Egypt as being black....

Is there some pathological need that blacks have to claim every civilization was theres

is this because they have no contributions to history so they only way they can feel special is too steal civilizations and claim them as their own?

Nah, the twenty fifth was just a shit dynasty.

i mean WTF is this

is this accepted by historians

Akhenaten was half black, tut was 1/4.

Did they really need a full month?

An hour would had been plenty enough to cover the glorious black history and all the achievements of the negroid race.

kind of, I'm a huge nerd that reads wikipedia articles for fun when my mind goes on autopilot, africa has some pretty interesting history, but its all non western so people don't give a fuck in the west and mainly just tell the history most relevant to the west. The blacks in the west feel marginalised, mostly instilled by the mainstream media and facebook posters trying to look like saints and pretending to truly care. These people then look at mainstream history/media to look for something to cling unto. Notice them ironically clinging onto token black characters like "hey arnolds" only black friend on Mr. T or Mopheus. Same thing happens to history but like most people into music or films they don't got the energy to dig deeper, to actually research. So their first grabs are white faced child molester Micheal Jackson, or terrorist Nelson Mandela, or Ghandi (who looked down upon blacks and also was a pedo)
people big in western history but when you dig a bit the evidence that they are scum piles up. Same goes for ancient history, instead of doing research they go for big western icons and look for signs to claim them. black hair? must be black. Ive seen claims of people claiming the ancient greeks were black, and mozart, and hannibal, and everyone else in north africa, the romans etc.

Its a combination of being part of a society were for the longest time your race didnt contribute to anything, (although outside they did leave behind some interesting history) and also not willing to do research.

something ive noticed while being part of a hip hop forum for years

>some random shit dug up on the internet
>MUST BE TRUE
I bet you hit like and share on all kinds of facebook shit, too.

this is a real quote on a famous afrocentrist website

"Pause for a point: Between the late medieval and the 19th. century, Europe's Albinos, by use of hundreds of wars, big and small: were able to defeat their Black rulers, and ship most of Europe's surviving Blacks to the Americas. They then set about creating a fake world history, placing themselves in the natural position of Blacks as the worlds creator and explorer people, and the natural rulers of the world - WITH FAKE ARTIFACTS TO SUPPORT THEIR LIES.

They have been so good at their lies, that most of the world believed them - sadly even Blacks: or perhaps more correctly, especially Blacks. We here at RH do not understand why the concept of ancient Africans crossing the narrow Strait of Gibraltar, or the even narrower Bosphorus Strait, would seem incredible to anyone. But for those who do find it incredible: we ask what do you say to modern Africans crossing "THE MID-MEDITERRANEAN" to reach the Black Mans ancient Homeland of Europe?"

Yes, everything you see on the internet is accepted by historians.

at that point you just have to give up, if someone mistrusts pure evidence then there is nothing you can do. I've actually tried debating with people that believe Yakub made white people on some island.

I didn't convince them

Why would you even want to appropriate sand nigger history anyways?
It's just a tale of a pathetic decline and downfall.

>a genetically inferior slave race managed to overthrew its rules, remove them history, destroy all of their advanced tech, and then enslave them on top of that

Doesn't this just mean that whites > niggers? If they had such massive material advantage then surely being able to defeat them would mean that the whites must have been genetically and/or mentally superior to them.

Incoming black history month batching non stop for the month of February

Please mods, just make a sticky.

>many blacks do claim Egypt as being black....

Those area minority and ffs every makes BS claims why is it when Blacks do it it triggers you?

>Ghandi

He never touched a kid at all and he after spending time in South Africa he sympathized and understood the plight black faced in South Africa after personalty experiencing the shit the white population gave him.

Lol if it gets to that point it will need to have a sticky because the amount of shitposting those threads bring will spread to other threads on Veeky Forums since many people will leak out.

Does Veeky Forums hate Blacks? Have a disliking for them, or no?

Ghandi hated SA Blacks.

Thieving is in their nature :^)

Could say the same sbout jews but it didnt stop the nazis.

this is Veeky Forums, nobody here likes blacks

Gypsies don't we wuz and they're even worse than blacks when it comes to stealing.

ok thx

I wouldn't say hate. Hell I. Don't even think /pol/ hated blacks. We are just wary and angered by their culture(current) and people.

Hello r*ddit

Does Veeky Forums think that the Day of the Rope will happen? Do you want it to happen?

No, yes.

No, no.

I want /pol/ to go back to their containment board.

that baby looks high as fuck

No and No.

HOL UP HOL UP

Why haven't I heard black nationalists talk about Mali? They were based as fuck.

I don't. I'm a normie who just comes here for memes

Because throughout most of human history they were more advanced than europeans.

I've literally seen news anchors claim egyptians were black.

The jews never did that to us though.
They just owned businesses and maintained a lot of wealth.

>Being half and 1/4 black ruling a non-black Egypt makes you a Kang

no they were not

there was never a period in all of history where blacks were more advanced than europeans

yes and absolutely yes

nigga invented peanut butter.

just pad it out for a month and have some grape drink at the end

>implying social and cultural advancement can be accurately quantified

What's true though is that Europe always had more population thanks to a better climate and more urbanization from 13th century onward thanks to more expansive trade (rivers, mediterranean, silk road etc.)

If I can't be quantified than you can't say they were more advanced.

he gun cut he finga ha

Their IQs are questionable.

What went wrong?

Memes aside the Nubian Pharohs were black, right?

>HITLER WAS BLACK YA'LL CRACKAS ! !

Fuck whitey and his lies.

We'll make our own history books when we become the majority in Europe.

looks like you didnt even read the title of the picture.

This, its only by the complete eradication of whites, and everything related to them, when they their existence, their deeds and effects oo the world are finally erased for our collective minds is that when and only when we the black people will have true freedom.

YAAAAS!

Imagine how peaceful and advanced the world would be if white rats hadn't destroyed the great African civilizations.

>It's fucking Meroe, the Kushite Kingdom, a legitimate, historically documented black African pyramid building civilisation in Sudan, NOT EGYPT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt

lol stay mad, blacks literally WUZ KANGZ

youtube.com/watch?v=UXbQXIqvVUQ

Why are blacks better at mocking afrocentrists than whites

Blacks are the most savage of all when it comes to mocking other blacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=tRVqVwGWocM

>empire contains portions of africa
>there are africans in the empire
no way