How can you prove if someone was speaking to God or not?

How can you prove if someone was speaking to God or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

miraclesofthequran.com/historical_01.html
torahphilosophy.com/2010/07/pedophilia-and-talmud.html?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

extreme and repetitive actions is a liar's behavior

If I don't agree with them then they weren't speaking to god

When God speaks to you and tells you.

Remember the chosen people's prophet Georges Costanza: it's not a lie as long as you believe it.

George Costanza: I just don't see what purpose is it going to serve your going? I mean, you think dead people care who's at the funeral? They don't even know they're having a funeral. It's not like she's hanging out in the back going, "I can't believe Jerry didn't show up".
Elaine: Maybe she's there in spirit. How about that?
George Costanza: If you're a spirit, and you can travel to other dimensions and galaxies, and find out the mysteries of the universe, you think she's going to want to hang around Drexler's funeral home on Ocean Parkway?

This. God always double ends his own deals.

Plus, as Jesus said:

But Jesus replied, “Do not stop him. No one who performs a miracle in My name can turn around and speak evil of Me.

For whoever is not against us is for us.…

When they reveal something that no-one could know, but that is later proven to be true. As far as I know, only the Buddha has achieved this with his description of the mind, and he rejected the notion of prophethood and of gods in general.

"Ooooh he's got the Kavorka!" is another easy way to convince people you spoke to god.

When asked what aspect of the religion he likes he announces he likes "the hats."

ALI IS GOD

It's pretty simple. If they claim to have spoken to God, they haven't.

>ISLAM (1/2)
How do we know? It depends on the accuracy of his claim.

Example:

An UNLETTERED man in an UNLETTERED community would never know who is "Haman".

For the longest time, the Muslim are ridiculed for mistaking "Haman" in the Quran with "Haman" from the Bible(which is a Babylon king helper, 1100 years after Moses).

The Haman from the Quran is a helper of Pharaoh, which is DIFFERENT from the Bible.

>Buddha
>true

Pick one and only one.

>What is prayer, the post.

Can't say I blame you for thinking this...

>ISLAM (2/2)
The Quran said:

Pharaoh said, "Council, I do not know of any other god for you apart from Me. Haman, kindle a fire for me over the clay and build me a lofty tower so that perhaps I may be able to climb up to Musa's god! I consider him a blatant liar." (Qur'an, 28:38)

WHICH IS EXACTLY THE TRUE

According to Egyptian hieroglyphic script, THERE IS INDEED "HAMAN" DURING THE TIME OF PHARAOH!

And this "Haman" is "THE HEAD OF STONE QUARRY WORKERS", which aligned with "build me a lofty tower" in the Quran verse.

Here:
miraclesofthequran.com/historical_01.html

It's also mention of other Quran miracles, which an UNLETTERED man COULD NEVER possibly know of.

Tell me, how could an unlettered person in an unlettered community could possibly know this?

Wow, the quran plagiarized the bible. Someone should tell literally everyone about it.

When we ask again: ‘How is it that when he enjoined us in this book of yours not to do anything or receive anything without witnesses, you did not ask him: “First do you show us by witnesses that you are a prophet and that you have come from God, and show us just what Scriptures there are that testify about you”’—they are ashamed and remain silent. [Then we continue:] ‘Although you may not marry a wife without witnesses, or buy, or acquire property; although you neither receive an ass nor possess a beast of burden unwitnessed; and although you do possess both wives and property and asses and so on through witnesses, yet it is only your faith and your scriptures that you hold unsubstantiated by witnesses. For he who handed this down to you has no warranty from any source, nor is there anyone known who testified about him before he came. On the contrary, he received it while he was asleep.’

So, yeah, proving you actually have a place in religious narrative is a start.

???The Bible said NOTHING about Haman in the time of egypt, only in the time of babylon.

p.s. that's John of Damascus talking about Islam.

Wow, the quran couldn't even plagiarize the bible properly.

Someone should tell literally everyone about it.

Also, your argument is absurd. In your own false religion, four men literally memorized the entire quran prior to your mad demon possessed pedophile getting murdered by a Jew.

Preliterate does not mean unintelligent; in fact, it means quite the opposite in many cases.

(And it was Persia, not Babylon.)

Why does God have to be listening? I'm willing to accept the possibility of a universal architect, but a sympathetic, personal one who loves you and has a vested interest in your life is far too ridiculous for me to honestly consider.

Your God is a pedohile. Your Jesus is a child murderer.

*Your God is a pedophile

New American Standard Bible
So they removed the stone. Then Jesus raised His eyes, and said, "Father, I thank You that You have heard Me. I knew that You always hear Me; but because of the people standing around I said it, so that they may believe that You sent Me."

Critics allege that Aisha was just six years old when she was betrothed to Muhammad, himself in his 50s, and only nine when the marriage was consummated. They base this on a saying attributed to Aisha herself (Sahih Bukhari volume 5, book 58, number 234), and the debate on this issue is further complicated by the fact that some Muslims believe this to be a historically accurate account. Although most Muslims would not consider marrying off their nine-year-old daughters, those who accept this saying argue that since the Qur’an states that marriage is void unless entered into by consenting adults, Aisha must have entered puberty early.

They point out that, in seventh-century Arabia, adulthood was defined as the onset of puberty. (This much is true, and was also the case in Europe: five centuries after Muhammad’s marriage to Aisha, 33-year-old King John of England married 12-year-old Isabella of Angoulême.) Interestingly, of the many criticisms of Muhammad made at the time by his opponents, none focused on Aisha’s age at marriage.

He doesn't have to be listening.

It's not ridiculous at all.

It's the reason you exist.

kek

We don't go all murderous when muslims attack Christianity.

That's the difference between civilization and barbarism.

Love your admission that Jesus is God.

You're on the right track!

Criticize Mohammad, die.

Yes, I wonder why more people didn't criticize a 54 year old man for marrying a 6 year old, and for wanting to marry a girl too young to walk yet. Oh, and a baby girl still at her mother's teat.

Good thing Islam doesn't forbid marrying a 1 year old or sodomizing boys!

How do you know it's God and not something else?

>PEDOPHILIA IN THE BIBLE
>KILL EVERYONE

Numbers 31
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

>THE FATHER
>IS A PEDOPHILE

Numbers 31:35-40 "[From the captives of war] 32,000 women who had never slept with a man.......of which the tribute for the LORD was 32 [among them were virgin girls]."

what did he mean by this?

Some people claim that Orthodox Judaism permits adult men to have sex with little girls. Actually, this is true. In fact, the Shulchan Aruch Even Ha’ezer section 37 is entitled “All the Laws of Betrothing a Little Girl”. However, certain stringent conditions must be met before this union is condoned by Talmudic law.

First of all, the couple must be married. There must be a legally binding, publicly committed, long term relationship between the man and the girl. Offering her candy and driving away with her is not allowed.

Second of all, her father must consent to the union and participate in the betrothal ceremony.

Thirdly, a man is not allowed to have sex with his wife without her consent, as is mentioned in the Shulchan Aruch Orach Chaim section 240:3.
torahphilosophy.com/2010/07/pedophilia-and-talmud.html?m=1

The Accusation
Yebhamot 11b: "Sexual intercourse with a little girl is permitted if she is three years of age."

The accusation here is quite nefarious. It implies that Judaism permits pedophilia, has no respect for women, and generally advocates loose sexual morals. To those familiar with the Talmud, this claim is patently ridiculous. However, the majority of people — particularly those making this claim — know little to nothing about the Talmud, its contents, or its methodology. On our website The Real Truth About The Talmud, we elaborate on these issues. However, for now, we will focus on the accusation at hand. It is, in fact, easily verified as being incorrect.

The Text
Talmud Ketuvot 11b (The citation mentioned is evidently in error. Talmud Yevamot 11b has no relevant passage)

Rav Yehudah said in the name of Rav: A male child who has relations with a female adult causes her to be like one who was injured with a stick... Rava said: This is what was meant - an adult male who has relations with a female child has not done anything because less than this [three years old] is like sticking a finger into an eyeball.

>PRAISE FOR
>DASHING CHILDREN WITH ROCKS
Psalm 137:9
Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.

>JESUS CHRIST
>CHILD MURDERER

Revelation 2:23
I will strike her children dead....

>KILL CHILDREN

New Living Translation
For you are all children of the light and of the day; we don't belong to darkness and night.

>MARY GOT PREGNANT WITH JESUS SHE WAS 11 YEARS OLD
>11 YEARS OLD

>GOD BEGOTTEN JESUS WHEN MARY WAS 11 YEARS OLD?!?
Wew lad

it'd be something 15, actually, for various reasons, so contain your autism.

According to the Roman Catholics' Encyclopedia "New Advent",

Mary was as young as 12 when

she married 99-year old Joseph.

This means that she was around 11 when she got pregnant with Jesus.

The Father prefer little kids.

Judged, found guilty, properly executed under the Law.

No murder, madman. Just voices in your head.

Those children, taken to heaven to be with Jesus, are better off than you'll ever be.

That evil monster children, that can't even feed themselves, deserve death, for crime that they didn't even commit.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

As I fucking thought, you Christians even justify the killing of children.

Want to play dirty? Cause I can sure as hell can.

>Little is known of Muhammad during his later youth, available information is fragmented, causing difficulty to separate history from legend.[10][57] It is known that he became a merchant and "was involved in trade between the Indian Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea."[59] Due to his upright character he acquired the nickname "al-Amin" (Arabic: الامين), meaning "faithful, trustworthy" and "al-Sadiq" meaning "truthful"[60] and was sought out as an impartial arbitrator.[9][16][61] His reputation attracted a proposal in 595 from Khadijah, a 40-year-old widow. Muhammad consented to the marriage, which by all accounts was a happy one.[10][59]

Anyway, let's be polite. No cheap blow. Ok?