Mfw just broke 10k

>mfw just broke 10k
What should I do to celebrate?

Cash it all out, buy a shitload of cocaine, and have a wicked sick party.

keep gaining

send me money of course.

Buy a new chastity belt with a foreskin strangler built in

im sure your wife and her bull would appreciate that

What app is this keep seeing it but forgetting to ask. Also go on holiday or buy yourself a car.

look at ops pic at the top

retard

W-what are you referring to? The fact that I'm a Digicuck or that I use euro?
Anyways I'm single so cuckproof
Blockfolio

You rarely see such a terrible wallet

What did you start with?

Definitely man, cash some of it out, buy yourself a nice bottle of champagne, take your parents/gf to dinner and be grateful for your gains, keep hustling and I wish you good luck. We're all gonna make it.

Where the fuck , where did all this normies come from?

OP dont listen to this normies. Dont cash out for fiatcuckbucks yet, crypto is only starting and if you cash out any now you are gonna regret it. Let say you cash out 5,000. Then everything goes up 10x. Now instead of 100,000 you will only have 50,000 because some normies told you to waste money in stupid stuff. Wait 2 years and you can spend that 5,000 without affecting you much. Dont forget the snowball effect. Trade carefully.

why do you people look at the euro/dollar status, and not the btc its more important if you are not cashing out, now my money is the same since btc is mooning but alot of the coins are down.

for every order of magnitude, go all in and start diversifying after some gains

i spent 100€ on ETH and after some shuffling around I made it to 1000€. Then I went all in on XVG. Shuffled around a bit again and recently broke 10,000€ so it's time to go all in again. This time I chose ARK.
I'll dick around again sometime soon but once I go 100K it's time to go balls deep all in on some shitcoin again

Buy more

dont go all in on 1 coin lol.

Because I will pay for things in dollars/euro and not in BTC? So I don't give a fuck if I have less BTC if it's going to net me more fiat when I sell. Doesn't matter if I sell now or hold for 3 years (unless BTC crashes but then again fiat-tradeable alts would, too)

Because when btc moons your alts/shits get less value in btc most of the time. But this is compensated by btc going up. For example is "lost 0.1 btc overnight since my alts get worth less. However btc is worth so much that I actually "made" money.

i guess it does not matter if you are not daytraiding

cash out?

How does someone get into this? How do I buy these coins and store them?

I don't need nor want to, I want to multiply this and have money in the bank
plus I don't want to pay the tax yet

Whatever you do, dont listen to any autist telling you to cash out. All this will grow to at least 100k a year from now.