Tfw I'll never amass a political movement and be immortalized throughout history

>tfw I'll never amass a political movement and be immortalized throughout history

You amass wealth not political movement.

Nothing stopping you. It's actually easier to do now with the internet.

Won't the elite just psyop or murder me if I do?

What's your reason for not doing it? Would you support a new political movement?

Only if it was in my principles!

I'm content with the state of things currently, if things get bad I'll just ride the wave. I try not to worry about politics.
If you work directly agains the systems narrative like Milton Cooper, yes. If you only pretend to be against the system but really are just playing around like Alex Jones, then no you'll be fine.

What are your principals? has there ever been a leader that reflected them?

Hardly any!

The majority were corrupt in some form, I believe in complete rule-following and order and I am so formidably against corruption that I am willing to die to stop it!

>Implying

I will personally demolish Trump's wall, ushering the age of the North American Union.

So what's corruption in your eyes? Favor trading or Monetary corruption?

>north
>american
>union

I support it. A Mexican, US, Canada Superstate would be cool but hell to govern.

Especially with the Mexicans, and Mexico.

Why Mexico?

>I believe in complete rule-following and order and I am so formidably against corruption
That's no ideology, what if the rules reinforce an inelastic society that keeps the rich rich and the poor poor? Isn't that then just another form of corruption?

You need to have a guiding principle to your rules like the legalism of the first emperor of china.
>humans are corrupt greedy self interested animals and families enable this corrupt behavior
>therefore we must develop a rigid societal order and strict social code that punishes any law breakers severely
>we must also abolish the family and draft as many people into the army and massive public works projects as possible
>if they don't want to fight or don't want to work we kill them, if they show up late we kill them
>as we expand our empire and bring ever increasing territory under our command we must revoke privileges of local nobility and redistribute their land

this unfortunately didn't plant the seeds of a long lived empire, as the first emperor died in his 40s and had not named an heir because he had such extreme disdain for family. He was actually trying to find the secret to immortality and gave himself mercury poisoning in the process. 1 year after his death a group of peasants who had been ordered to work on the great wall were delayed due to bad weather and realized if they showed up to work they'd be killed for being late. So since they had nothing to lose they started an uprising against the empire which spread very quickly, drawing a lot of support from peasants fed up with being treated like shit and former nobles trying to get their land back. 3 years later the empire was no more.

There will always be corruption, it cannot be stopped, it is a part of human nature and politics.

Dying violently at the hands of your enemies is pretty much the best way to be immortalized in history.

Why can't commies just skip to the end state of communism and throw themselves into mass graves? Why do they have to suck everyone else in with them?

> I am willing to die to stop it!
nah politics is not your thing

>this unfortunately didn't plant the seeds of a long lived empire
Actually, according to Fukuyama it planted the seeds for the absolute authority of the Chinese state, and in many ways communist China continues the legalist tradition.

t. Reading the Origins of Political Order between Veeky Forums binges

Violently murdering your enemies is, in my opinion, a much more satisfactory way to be immortalized.

didnt mention communism.

Wouldn't the Caribbean be part of the North American Union as well?

And what is your ideas?

Elites don't have to.

Common people are dumb enough to ignore you and make fun of you entirely.

no, actually your biggest obstacle is yourself

What is missing in politics is someone who can tell voters what they need to hear not what they want to hear. The problem is you yourself are also inclined to believe whatever you want to believe.

If you step out of your comfort zone, accept reality for what it is and come up with some practical solutons, figure out what it is that people truly wants and why they flock to extremists and memes, then put your foot between them and say "look, there's another way and it can actually make real improvements to people's lives unlike this bullshit, let me show you" you have a good chance of success.

Literally why not. Any man can do anything. The world is a tight system. Everything is too interconnected, especially in this day an age. A powerful thought, an innovative product, it's all yours for the taking.
Don't be a sad cunt; be a sick cunt.

Is Henry Ford more famous than Karl Marx, Joseph Stalin, or [spoiler]Adolf Hitler[/spoiler]?

>Don't be a sad cunt; be a sick cunt.

This is the best advice I have ever heard.