This is a public service reminder that for maximum profitability...

This is a public service reminder that for maximum profitability, you should drop your BTC holdings into alt-coins as soon as or just before BTC hits $3000. That is all.

why?

How many hours left? I say 2.

Lol hold those through today's imminent crash

real PSA: wait in fiat, not alts

did you fucking forget what happened last time bitcoin dropped like a rock? it was barely 2 weeks ago

Sound advice right here my fampais.
What should we do with ethereum?

I remember ETH went fuck hard after and everyone was convinced it was le flippening. Put it in ETH.

I thought the alts went up during the crash

I personally hold a huge amount of fiat ready to fire as soon as the dip hits.

That's not what my announcement was about though. Money will flow back into alts after BTC drops.

your safest bet is to go to fiat

do you really want to test out whether or not it untethered from BTC?

Psychological high whales will begin to take profit, causing a massive sell-off which will trigger stop losses for weak margin traders further accelerating the relief of market pressure and destroying the ability for these same traders to re-enter at the lower price.

not during the drop. midterm yes, alts boom, immediately everything will die with it dude, noone likes bagholding, even if they will get their money back in a week

Do you not remember the ETH surge after the crash?

everything surged after the crash. don't tunnel vision.

eth was picked up first because they had news for the whales to go off of and pump.

If it goes up DURING the crash, then I'll drop money in eth for the next time

I ain't experimenting with my money though

Honestly what you should be doing is dumping your BTC into alts during the crash and dumping your fiat into ETH as soon as the crash ends.

Go back to fiat and laugh after everything plummets, made 20k 2 weeks ago

the wall is halfway pulled, it's coming in a few hours

wut

I dunno why you linked the chart to me, I'm assuming you aren't echo chambering me so I thought you had the chart to prove Eth's resilience or something

I was pointing out how similar it looks to XRP before XRP died off

honestly it doesn't really matter, if ETH goes up, good for people in ETH, but I'll still make money off the dip

No I was just trying to point out the tiny hiccup that was during the rise last time.

>everything will die with it dude
you mean a mass selloff of alts because of fear over BTC, yes?

Then the once it was crashing it surged.

it was more than that, you have a BTC-ETH chart

even if it maintained relative to btc, it still dropped in flat dollar value

Gotcha. That makes sense. Thanks for pointing it out.

I can't find the sell button, how do I do it?

You what

yes

in a rational market people wouldn't - actually in a rational market noone would sell in the first place, nvm that argument

yes people panic out of the dropping alts into the dropping BTC into fiat so they multiply their losses, which adds onto the crash

this is why people don't want normies in the market, the huge wave of panic selling once this stuff is fully mainstream could run the market to the ground

ive already started, DGB

This. If you think faggots here have weak hands, you should see what Sally and Chad, who have been thrilled to make a steady 6% per year for the past 10 years, do when their crypto holdings drop by 50-60% and people are saying "hold."

What shitcoin should I buy? Gulden looks to have some good forward momentum

>this is why people don't want normies in the market
Isn't that how smart people make money tho? They buy when people are panic selling and they sell when people are hyping it no?

how do I sell all my btc?

If you do that, you help cause the crash.

You fucking idiot.

these charts are just ripe

prepare for a global dip bois

yes, but too much will make the market go out of control

we luckily aren't at that stage yet, the whales can still comfortably manipulate the price

lol he should get out right now, it's dumb to stay when you know everyone else is going to panic sell when the real price drop comes

I see a definite dip as well. But I can't decide if its even going to be worth it after I, transfer from wallets to exchange, then change everything to BTC, then to LTC (cheaper and faster to transfer) then send the LTC to coinbase, then convert to fiat (or tether... not sure what they have).

btw, this makes me really see the value in things like Bancor.

You go into FIAT because the panic and contagion from a massive BTC dump spreads to every.single.market and it actually compounds the alt coin dump.

Go back to the may 27 charts for all the coins that trade in USD and BTC. When BTC value to USD dropped, all the alts dumped in value to BTC because of the fear and panic sell off.
So something like ETH drops in value to BTC by 20%, while BTC simultaneously drops in value to USD by 20%, so the ETH drop in actual USD terms is compounded. It loses 40%.

So if you think a BTC crash like 2 weeks ago is coming, you go back to FIAT and buy alts like ETH, LTC. ETC and XRP. Then when everything recovers in all markets, your profits are doubled the other way.

what altcoins?

I get the concept of it, dude... I'm just not sure if, by the time I get everything into BTC it will be worth it. I think the price could plummet in the next few hours and after all the transfer and exchange fees it might not be worth the risk of the possibility that i am totally wrong.

look up USDT

Newfag here, being a nocoiner and seeing BTC at its ATH i dont know if i should wait for it to come down a bit and buy. You faggots convinced me on the crypto meme and i want my lambo

Do you know what fibonacci is? The resistance is above $3600

Don't get rekt when you buy alts with 3k bitcoin and they keep going down

this
just too much hassle senpai

>>look up USDt
Thats what I'm doing I think.

This doesn't good to me, yall