Almost all in the red

>almost all in the red
>BTC is at almost 3k

how to profit from this?

altcoin value in btc drops because btc rises , but their $ value is mostly the same.
in other words keep HODL-ing

this, desu

cool, thanks. i've got 1/3 in BTC, ETH and DGB each. seems like it's gonna be alright

Dump all your btc! Alts gonna come out in a big way.
Sc
Start
Burst
XRP
DGB
Gnt

there is no way anymore, you shoulda dump "all" alts when btc went up, and then bought them cheap few hours later.

hold i day or 2 you made mad cash when the price gets back to normal.

>bought them cheap
you buy them for relatively the same price you just spend more money, namely, the money you made in btc. its fucking retardid dude.

look at the charts of the coins in the red, most of them have hardly any massive sellofs, no dumps, yet theyre in the red?

Terrible idea.

They're in the red relative to BTC but if you look at the USD value, most of them have not even changed or even gone up a bit.

Retards on Veeky Forums will never tell you this.

uh oh

this guy in a few hours is going to be posting that REEEEE pepe lmao it's actually so cute

thanks

why? i'm investing pretty small, as a hobby. not really too worried

Can someone explain why a lower btc value is good?

Wouldnt't it be

High btc = more money to buy shitcoins = rise in demand for shitcoins?

But I guess high btc vallue would mean you can use less fiat to buy btc to invest in shitcoins.

I cannot into economy sorry.

i have 0.13 BTC, i wonder, should I send some to bittrex and buy some alt-coins or hold. I think it's too small amount to really hold

you have a bit more than me actually. the thing with crypto is that it doesn't matter how little you have you can still invest and grow exponentially.

like i said, i have a third in DGB, third in ETH and third in BTC. that seems to me the most stable option

>tfw all green

Feels good to have chosen good alts and not shitcoins. REP, LUN, and ANT are doing well for me so far. Slowly going up but not booming or crashing. Pretty good.

I wanna go to the moon, I can only buy lambo, if 1 btc is worth like 7 million, so I guess I'll try to figure bittrex out

btw how do you send on bittrex? "New Address" and send to it?

yeah if i remember correctly that's how it's done, then you get an address which you send bitcoins to. it takes ilke 30 minutes for the deposit to be verified twice so be prepared for that

I remember I shilled bitcoin for my relatives, so they invest(was like 200$), I said, transaction costs like 10-20 cents and it's growing. Now on localbitcoins transaction is like 1.5 USD wtf

wow ! close to 2 $ ? for a 3000$ product ! that crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Just transfered all my capital (100%) to polo margin (2,5x) and dove balls deep into STR. I'll cash out at the coming ATH and then go full jew-mode and repeat instantly by catching the XRP dump after the coming pump and then ride the second XRP pump to >30k.

By the end of June I'll have something between 500k and 1 mio $.

Knock on wood, see you on the other side, lads.

That sounds ridiculously stupid famalam

I still hope you make it though

Wow, this is the same level of insanity that the 'dying guy that took a house mortgage loan to get bitcoin last year' took.
I wish you luck in your endeavor.

wow, everytime you pay for something, 2 dollars get substracted? Wanna buy 1$ snickers? 3 dollaras! But yeah, security is pretty tight, so I guess that's k

Thanks, user.

I don't think STR will fall below 1250 (liquidation limit) and I can stomach a fat loss. Upside is waaaaaaaay higher with the coming pumps. I actually settled for 2,5x on polo after looking for 10x and higher elsewhere, lol. Here goes nothing!

Only alts pairing against BTC has dropped.

BTC value is measure in USD and so are ALT coins. If you look at the value of alts, you'll see they've actually increased in USD

LTC is up 7%
ETH is up 10%
ETC is up 7%
MONERO is actually up 20%, more than BTC.

If you held any reasonable alt before today you actually made money. Except XRP holders, we're just fucking cucks that made exactly ZERO FUCKING DOLLAREEDOOS

Thanks, man.

Also *mid to end of July. But I think it's a pretty "safe" bet (as far as margin trading goes) to ride the anticipated pumps of STR/XRP. We'll see. I'm gonna give away some BTC on here if I make it.

Dash/LTC is a much better everyday currency at the moment. Come August Bitcoin will be better

>I'll cash out at the coming AT
exactly how do you predict ATH?

>By the end of June I'll have something between 500k and 1 mio $.
sounds like it's either that or 0$

Alts are tied to btc. People invest in alts because they are riskier but offer better returns. When they see btc rising they jump ship to chase btc (a rising dependable coin) rather than hold with a risky coin. This causes the price to drop with the alts. But because btc is rising it keeps the price of alts going up even though their relative btc price is dropping.

I only trade against USD nowadays
When you trade against BTC, you're making 2 bets in one.
I have lost much less since.

>I only trade against USD nowadays
>When you trade against BTC, you're making 2 bets in one.
>I have lost much less since.
this sounds like great advice and makes a lot of sense, thanks

Str looks safe, I hope you make it. Also Im still new to trading, but all im reading says dont margin.

like others have said, i think from now on, it would be a really good idea to keep a portion of your gains in btc. so that when times like these happen, you can use your soaring btc to purchase dirt cheap alt coins

>and dove balls deep into STR. I'll cash out at the coming ATH
theyre giving away free STR in june. its going to dip to hell

if you are retarded enouf not to understand how to prfid form this you deserv to but at the ATH and sell at the all time low, you are the hero of biz.

not it does not it retarded since you have to cash out in btc, btc is the fiat for shitcoins, you dont care about its pice when trading, you one care about increasing btc and at some point cashing out.