Espers Coin

So if you think moon is going to be over 10sats think again, espers is capable of reaching over 100 with the amount of volume moon has picked up. Stop putting btc into moon and put it towards espers, moon can't pass 10sats unless a miracle occurs. Espers is by far the better choice.
Sorry to all who bought moon thinking it would pass 10sats, not really though

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/espers/#markets
yobit.io/en/trade/ESP/BTC/?bonus=gllvp
yobit.io/en/trade/ESP/BTC/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This coin is going to surpass the gains ark does this week. If you are salty about losing out of ark or dgb or just joining in the cryptogame then this coin is about to melt your face off with its boosters to the moon

>Look at mooncoin sellwall
100 BTC sell wall to 10 satoshi (measly 100 % profit from current price of 5 sat, that IF you manage to reach that)

>Look at Espers sellwall
100 BTC sell wall to 498 satoshi

really makes you think

Precisely this. Pretty much the reason why I'm gradually turning into an Espers shill.

people buying moon at 6+ sat are gonna want to punch themselves in the nuts later on

Also, in case any of you moonfag is here

Pic related, I'm the one who did the MOON giveaway to 120mpeople on Veeky Forums. ut I'm smart enough to cash out at 7 satoshi from 1 satoshi LOL Easiest 700% gain in my life.

Espers is different though, I'm willing to wait AT LEAST 6 month before cashing out, been talking to the dev on private slack and He already got some surprise along the way that will rock crypto world.

I will screencap this and brag about it in 6 month on here and twitter.

I bought some espers, looks decent project and developer is same who works on insane coin.

Also I read that espers is 1st on livecoin voting list, which should add some more volume.

Just make sure to not buy from yobit, because that's not the correct one, I almost made that mistake.

>rock crypto world
*yawn*

I thought so. Where to buy then?

I usually just check from here: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/espers/#markets

any of those is fine.

Go buy a fuckton:

yobit.io/en/trade/ESP/BTC/?bonus=gllvp

bought some
shit doesn't work on blockfolio

U have to be fucking moron if u don't buy espers now

>not buying 50/50 moon espers
>not realizing most of moons sell walls are fake to make you not buy moon
>not realizing moons potential as a usable currency
Fucking amateurs

Why is it 1sat ? yobit.io/en/trade/ESP/BTC/

DONT buy from there. It's old and useless espers.

from some pooloo on the bitcointalk forum

>Let's do this again and again: YOBIT dosen't have ESPERS ... they are misleading customers.. You can buy tokens but you can't do nothing with them as they are incompatible with real ESPERS. Yobit is scaming people with ESPERS as they are selling tokens that have incorrect wallet that is in maintanance for last 8 months..

>So if you wish to lose money go to Yobit. If you wish to buy real ESPERS go to NOVAEXCHANGE, COINEXCHANGE, POSWALLET, TRADE SATOSHI and in few days to LIVECOIN

DONT BUY FROM YOBIT YOU DUMBASSES

Anyone up for opening tickets with yobit and telling them to remove this scam? Might hinder our moon mission

dude they've been telling yobit this for months, yobit is one of the worst fucking exchanges out there, they legit had a campaign with rewards to message yobit

Fair enough, they better don't fuck with me when I try to withdraw some gains.
Anyways thanks for the warning anons

this needs someone with bags to crush some walls. been in the green but debating the hodl... minimal walls up to 500 sats on nova