Mooncoin

> mfw I see the marketcap of Mooncoin

Also noticed they changed the icon.

Bittrex soon

I dont know,but I jumped the fuck on. Anything can happen in this fucking market

>implying weak hands won't drop it before it moons and move on to the next bottomofthebarrelcoin

Revival of coins isn't a new thing.

it was just delisted from bitttrex for being a scam coin you fucking retard.

Source? I junped on it even though Veeky Forums had an unwavering hate for the coin.

Source on this claim?

I love how everyone on Veeky Forums say whatever they want but never back up their claims.

Source that shit

THIS SHITS GOING DOWN TO FOUR SELL SELL SELL!

He's lying, the coin was never on bittrex to begin with.

liar

He's not. Lesson 1: research your coins before buying.

Thank you.

It seems like the community is really trying. More importantly the dev/devs.

Oh well. Hopefully it moons

You know what to do.

>It seems like the community is really trying.
Jeez, what I hate most about Mooncoin is its sectarian "community".

Fucking pajeet shillers.

Were it not for that, I'd maybe shill it myself.

What is wrong about them being pajeet shillers? This is about money, they could hire dogs and I wouldn't give one fuck about it-- as long as numbers check out

who are these cucks recycling the 6sat wall?

Jesus.

I'm jumping right in, I think it had never reached bittrex before

I just hate sects, and moonshills are the most sectarian thing I've seen on this board.

Which is good. Shilling makes money, so get in and let them shit this board.
Look at BitBean, it still annoys me

Yeah earlier today it was at 100m now went up to 400m

Damn.

The difference is, beanshills only promote their coin, moonshills promote their sect, and that is very irritating

Considering that their members have Muslim names like "Zareeth" I think I know who they are

does anyone know what the deal is with html5?

>if you make money, you lose
who the fuck cares? if it's shilled on to all major exchanges the pajeets take their profit and others buy in. if you hodl you get free money

In which way are they promoting a "sect"?

scam

It's not really going up, and not only because of pajeets, but because of market cap. It's simply designed to be a penny (read: pump and dump) coin on a technical level.

Also, read this thread:

This.

Shill it all day. Get the name out.

>Zareeth
>Muslim name

By recruiting new members to their cult. Yeah, their cult, not just their coin. They have a stupid ideology "it's called moon, so it must moon". So damn retarded. The funny thing is, they're missing tons of other opportunities by sticking just to one shitcoin.

Yes, exactly. What else is it? lol

Hey ༻ -, hows the espers discord doing?

You hate the shills but you literally shit on mooncoin in every biz thread that exists lol.

I hardly even visited Veeky Forums last days

i agree. no reason why it can't hit 10 to 15 sat. there are about 8 times more MOON than RDD and it's steady at 110. money is being thrown at every retarded shitcoin

Except for the semi regular ESP2 thread followed by mass shitposting all the MOON threads.

RDD is not retarded.

They dont advertise at all but thr clin has a solid plan.

Yeah, I'm there to gamble and I acknowledge that. Couldn't care less about "long-term value", even though I take it into account before buying.

Do you know what's annoying about moonshills? They don't understand their place, they constructed a foolish aboriginal cult like those naked islanders building air jets out of sticks. And they're goddamn serious about it. Like the aborigines.

same user had to reboot, wen do you think they'll dump?

Get in on it before it's too late. We're breaking the 5 sat wall.