"Hey you, small one. Which gods do you pray to?"

"Hey you, small one. Which gods do you pray to?"

How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Hindu_texts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Priapus_Church
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I pray to the Almighty Glourie of The Amazing Dildoni. Soon, you will too, if only for the tearing pain to stop. Now turn around and bend the fuck over.

The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.

I'm pretty sure Odin made the heavens and Earth when he slew Ymir.

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

Hearken, sons of the forest! No blood shall flow this night save that which pity has drawn from a mother’s breast. For this is the birth-night of the Christ, the son of the Almighty, the Savior of mankind. Fairer is He than Baldur the Beautiful, greater than Odin the Wise, kinder than Freya the Good. Since He has come sacrifice is ended. The dark Thor, on whom you have vainly called, is dead. Deep in the shades of Niffelheim he is lost forever. And now on this Christ-night you shall begin to live. This blood-tree shall darken your land no more. In the name of the Lord, I will destroy it.

H-haha you dont scare m-me, you couldnt even beat villagers

He didn't blaspheme so well, who wants to try next?

>Blast his ass to oblivion
"ALLAH , my friend"

There is only one God, friend. The beings you pray to are false. Their ears are deaf, and their eyes are blind. You bow to false idols, and sacrifice in vain.

You pray for victory, but are given defeat. You pray for rain, but are give drought. My God is a loving god, who looks upon all men as his sons.

He is strict but fair. He requires that true men worship him, not mindless beasts. Repent now, and accept the Holy baptism. These waters will purify you of your sin, and will show your allegiance to Christ, Lord of All.

>tfw worship the same gods my ancestors have worshipped for thousands of years
You white people would never understand how it feels.

injun?

Halalalalalalala Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!

Proceed to attack the kaffir

I bow to no god, sheep

*gets killed, fedora rolls down hill and lands squarely in front of an Odin totem,totem falls on fedora*

>I don't.

None. However I respect your religious beliefs and I hope you have a pleasant evening.

God the father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy spirit, the Trinity that is the one God. Then I would unsheathe my katana and teleport behind him with a terse somewhat laughing "ha" and say "sorry, nothing personal kid."

Personally, a local deity. We call him "user," but you wouldn't know him.

this.

Plus you get to scream "blood for the blood god"

That's the gayest shit I ever heard.

i kneel to no one, and pray to no god but you will be meeting yours soon.

>katana
>not longsword
begone heathen do you even deus vult?

Prayer is for the weak. Prepare to die.

Some nob in my class today was going off about ancient hindu scripture but the professor said that until the British arrived, they hadn't written down anything, this true dotbro?

pretty wrong.
The brits translated it to english, but you had earlier examples of written text in the original language.

The mughals and earlier delhi sultanate translated indian texts into persian. Fa Xien took several sutras to china from Nalanda.

Yes the emphasis on writing was less apparent than actual rote memorization but It was present.

Thor didn't protect a tree, Yahweh didn't protect his own son, checkmate Christians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Hindu_texts

your professor is retarded.

I make offerings on the solstices and equinoxes to various gods, but otherwise am not much for prayer.

As a white person, knowing that I will not feel that feel is not something I asked for.

You are a big heathen

For you

your cock, master :3

>ooga booga where the greek boys at
>rapes you, kills you, loots your basilica

I pray the emperor, the legit ruler of galaxy

>don't pray and you're a fedora
>pray and you're a neckbeard larper

Quite the conundrum we've crafted on these boards

I pray to the mysterious God that one night revealed His existence to me and made sweet promises of heaven and enemy vanquish.
Mine exists.

I pray to death, for he is my god. You will soon meet him.

*unsheathes katana*

"The one true god, heathen. Prepare to speak to him personally"

>implying Christianity isn't the Faith of my Fathers
>implying my forefathers haven't worshiped Christ for hundreds of years, if not over a millennium

I. AM. GOD

*shadowsteps behind you*

Weren't Vikings not that concerned with the religion of other peoples, even respecting some other beliefs?

Or is that history channel bullshit?

>Vikings poster on wall

I didn't ask for this lore.

Just become a Theravada Buddhist so you can say "technically neither".

A typical pagan would think the more gods they had on their side the better, so they wouldn't just go around disrespecting people's gods for no reason. But as Christianity began encroaching on Scandinavia and they became more familiar with it a more negative reaction developed, Christ was called often called White Christ (white meaning effeminate, cowardly, here), people made up stories of Thor challenging Jesus to a duel and Jesus refusing, etc. But on the other hand combined Thor's Hammer/Cross amulets start appearing.

The Divine Masculine and Feminine.

>A (One(Uno(Ein))) millenium

"Our Gods are dead. Ancient Klingon warriors slew them a millennia ago"

The same one you pray to, friend. God reveals itself through many names to different people. We differ only in how we worship it and we shouldn't let our cultural differences keep us apart.

I believe in allah the one and true god as your descendants will in a millenium or two.

Perun, Dazbog, Svetovid

ooga booga

>Not realizing that was the plan all along

Was getting caught a part of his plan?

The Abrahamic God of the Bible and his son Jesus Chris. From now on you will worship Him too heretic or you will face the consequences.

There is only one true god and his name is Hastur

Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design -- Mark 3:23

>Ancestors worship for thousands of years
>White people will never understand
>Christianity has been around for nearly 2000 years; in central and Western Europe for nearly 1500-1000 years

Bruh come on

Its never too late as long as you convert and repent.

>Christianity encroaching on Scandanvians
>not Scandanvians encroaching on the rest of Europe
Wew

srb detected ))))

noice

Why our gods of course, may our ancestors guide us.

I am enlightenend by my own superior intelligence senpai

This one

All religions change and evolve with time and your ancestors think you're an heretic faggot who got it wrong.

Hindus have been writing for a long time.
Christians only entered Scandinavia after Scandinavia made itself a threat to Christian Europe. Even fucking Rome couldn't stand to Christ.

But did the tree come back?

>heresy
abrahamics out.

>white meaning effeminate, cowardly

Never change, scandis.

Did Jesus?

The one and only. I hope you see the light, lost lamb. We're all God's children and He loves you. Repent, ask for forgiveness and you shall receive.

Checkmate?

It's literally the only reason we exist.

Call it whatever you want. You're doing it wrong, shiting on traditions, deviating from custom etc. and your great-great-great-grandpa is mad at you.

Yes that's the point.

Stuck in the LA commutes.

So where is he then. He was supposed to establish heaven on earth in the lifetime of his apostles but they're long gone and he's nowhere to be seen.

>a millennium
>Your forefathers haven't worshipped the same god long enough to have serious cultural conflict with ancient Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Christians, Muslims, communists, and fascists
lol "white people have no culture" is sooo true.

>unironically being religious in 2017

No Gods, No masters

>Being religious, not because of faith, but as a way to cope with the nihilism and empty expectations of a modern society

no he ain't.
I keep the spirits of the tradition alive.

That's pretty Sikh
Is that so.

Unironically being unenlightened after 1648

>reform ideology
>orthodox ritual-wear down to the chuuni wrist thing

>Small one
>The average height in the age of the Viking was 5'6
>I'm 6'4
If anything I'd be asking him this question

This is 1000 AD. You might be huge in your village but your only average where I come from.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Priapus_Church

>I AM HELPING YOU
>RESIST AND WE WILL LITERALLY KILL YOU ALL
>WHERE ARE YOUR SACRED SITES

Looool stfu Hastur, before i beat you to death with my balls. Haha, fucking nerd.

it's funny because a viking that we'll armored is probably late era and therefore most likely Christian anyway, so I'd just say Jesus

this

Leif Erikson, Cnut the Great,a ndmore were both Christians

even Vikings were better as Christians.

although the staunchly-pagan Jomsvikings were awful cool.

Yeah no, people don't suddenly become better at doing things because they are christians or some shit. Besides, Cnut at least had a certain amount of sympathy for the germanic religion.

Jesus, is breddy gud, you should give it a try

>you put your faith in Odin and Thor
>we put ours in cannons and whores

>Yeah no, people don't suddenly become better at doing things because they are christians or some shit.
it opens them up to trade and interaction with the christian world
many merchants would not do business with infidels

liquor? distilling was invented by Spanish Muslims so....score one for the one god.

>nothing personal kid

We could honestly do with a "No Role-Playing" rule.