Jesus was probably white

Why is it so hard for some people to believe that Jesus was white? Israel is part of the Levant, a region that had several prolific European groups through it (Alexander's Greeks, Romans, etc.) just prior to Jesus' birth. He easily could have had kinky blonde hair and blue/green eyes just like many native Levantines. The Arab Muslims hadn't even been through yet so it's even more likely.

The only thing we pretty much know for sure is that he wasn't black. I don't think he looked like a pasty Swede, but I reckon he'd pass easily for a Greek or Italian.

We know he wasn't black mongoloid, amerindian or polynesian. That leaves every premodern phenotype from europe, north africa, the middle east and the stans (excluding pakistan).

What I hear from most we wuzers is theres verses in the Bible (don't know en off the top of my head) that describe him as having a bronze color skin tone and hair that looked like wool, which suggest he may not have been white.

Again, I'm not making such a claim, I'm just telling you what I'm hearing.

Probably, but mind that Greece and Italy were also less brown than they are today before Muslim expansion and mass immigration, so that still suggests he's what we'd call "white" today.

That describes his second coming / divine form though, which is nothing like his human form.

wool is white, platinum blonde Swede confirmed

It says his hair is white like wool and his body like burnished bronze. So a shiny orange body with white hair. Nothing particularly human.

Some Germans have an orange-y skin tone

That verse is in Revelations. It describes what his spirit looked like after his death. The verse didn't say his hair was like wool, it said his hair was as white as wool .

When did this?

Bronze skin + white hair is literally picrelated.

Become sexier than this?

Because it doesn't fit their narrative

Jews were totally known for intermixing with the conquering forces.

nice

Muslims never moved into Greece or Italy in serious enough numbers to change the skin tone of the locals.

Roman's own depictions of themselves was swarthy and similar to what's already see all around the Mediterranean. And that was before the Arabs.

Jesus was from the levant and thus most likely looked like most people of the area. tanned or olive skinned and dark hair.

It's been 2000 years, Turks can do a lot of damage to a gene pool in a place like Greece in that time

Even still, given what we know of the area and using their depictions of themselves we can get a pretty good idea of what they looked like.

And its not much different than what they look like now. 2000 years isn't really that long.

One thing /pol/ has taught me is that Germanic people are just as "WE WUZ KANGZ" as Black Americans

Was just about to post the paintings from Pompeii.

I know it's not what some want to hear but the ancient greeks, romans, and levantines most likely were not Nordic whites.

Some figures were remarked to have light eyes and golden brown hair but they were the exceptions and were specifically mentioned as being such.

>ancient greeks, romans, and levantines most likely were not Nordic whites
no shit but that's not the only kind of white is all people are getting at

This. Here's a pic of how Egyptians looked like before the Arabs and during Roman times. They look exactly the same as Coptics, and most Egyptians today. It's why I (and I'm Nigerian-American) don't believe that for the most part Egypt was black. Black dynasties ruling it everyone once in awhile, yea? But the majority of the populace? Nah

Yea, but why did OP post a picture with someone that has blonde hair and blue eyes? When people say "Jesus wasn't white", they mean that Jesus wasn't Nordic white.

>muh turkish rapebabies

OH MY GOD THE GENETIC MAKE UP OF ANATOLIA, THE BALKANS, GREECE ET CETERA DIDN'T CONSIDERABLE CHANGE DURING THE OTTOMAN CONQUESTS

ANATOLIANS WERE SWARTHY, GREEKS WERE SWARTHY, AND DINARIDS WERE SWARTHY LONG BEFORE TURKS EVEN WERE A FUCKING THING

If you really want to get into it "white" itself is loosely defined and often changes to match whatever agenda one wishes to push.

Most of the people around the mediterranean, including north Africans, are swarthy and olive skinned. Whether you wish to qualify that as white, is up to you but it differs from person to person.

Didn't mean to quote.

Why does how he looked matter?

cause historical revisionism is wrong and saying he was "Middle Eastern" (implying Arab) is just a middle ground so blacks don't get mad that he was definitely white.

that girl is from like, Iran or something if she's Yazidi

Why not believe in Thor who we can know for sure is 100% white?

He was a middle eastern semit. And according to the US race census middle easterners are white.

>Ancient Greeks, Romans, etc.
>white

technically most of the fayum portraits are of Greek Egyptians

he looked brown.
If you consider middle eastern levantine brown white, cool.
If not, who gives a shit.

>Jews are white or non white, depending on whether it suits their argument or not

Why do people do this?

It's Jews thenselves who do that shit.

Where did he claim that Jews aren't white though? He said religious minority in the second tweet, not racial minority. The people I've seen use this the most are /pol/tards:
>'based Jesus was white!'
>'filthy shitskin Jews are non white!'
>'Jews don't belong in Palestine, they are white Europeans pretending to be Jews!'
>'Jews don't belong in Europe, whites only!'

That being said, as a Jew I don't agree with this American liberal. Israeli Jews are banned from multiple Arab countries based solely on religion and nationally, yet he doesn't seem phased by that at all. But when a temporary halt is placed on certain countries that are hotbeds of terror, he loses his mind. If it is a 'Muslim ban', then why aren't some of the most populous Asian Muslim countries banned? He's a self loathing individual who I wouldn't take seriously.

/pol/acks who say Jesus was white don't believe he was a Jew.

>swedes
>pasty

what are you smoking, they have the best tans on the planet

jews are/were white and classical greeks and romans weren't the first southern europeans to colonise the levant. Many of the phonecians were from spain and portugal originally.

You're far more likely to have a blond blue eyed lebanese, syrian or jew then a greek.

and the rest are olive. All scandis are orange though

>Muslims never moved into Greece or Italy in serious enough numbers to change the skin tone of the locals.
>what is reproduction
>what are harems
>what is rape

come on are you telling me jesus from the /pol/ trump protest stream isn't turkish ascendancy?

>Jesus was from the levant and thus most likely looked like most people of the area

so whiter then italians then? jews frown on their children marrying italians because italians are "schwarz" to them, too dark

white jesus jews /pol/ jews white jews /pol/ white?

Tanning is for nigger wannabes with a fetish for skin cancer.

they would have looked like the majority of british people ie dark haired, mediterranean, but still white. Modern italians look like saudis and greeks look like turks or north indians respectivley.

>>'Jews don't belong in Palestine, they are white Europeans pretending to be Jews!'

thats what arabs say because they are arabians pretending to be mediterraneans and they don't realise that mediterraneans are meant to look like europeans and not saudis

but they don't even have to go in the sun
no sun = orange/gold/yellowish
get sun = deep rich bronze/orangey brown

should we even call them white? They sure have a lot of color in them for white people. Even italians are paler without a tan

They use fake tan.

Because he was Jewish, and Jewish people tend to be very insular, it is most likely he shared a skin color with the other natives to the region.

no they don't. Blonds don't have pale skin, unless they have irish heritage. To some people, apparently the bright orange, pink and peach tones of a swede are "pale", to me pale means something like a ginger or the stereotypical celtic complexion. Many Scandinavians are down right swarthy.

Pretty sure this was noted by some of the founding fathers, and hence even germans and swedes weren't considered white because of their distinctively dark complexions compared to anglo and celtic people particularly in sunny rural places

uncle tom

If anything Greeks are "whitened" due to their mixing with the Slavs.

>unless they have irish heritage
>what are Slavs

how can greeks be whitened? they are about as far from white as you can get without being black or south indian. They're from the same racial stock as central asians who look north indian, and those are normally from turkic races.

so snow niggers then ?

that too, but pale slavs normally have brown hair

so scandies and germans are snow niggers then ?

never thought of it that way

well at least considering to the founding fathers, thats why i think amerian ideas of racial concepts are so funny because, culturally labels like white, black or brown mean nothing. desu i think if we go back far enough anyone outside the 15km radius of you, was probally a '' (insert) nigger)''.

>he only thing we pretty much know for sure is that he wasn't black.

Yeah he definitely could have been a Japanese man or a Aztec or a Australian Abo chap right?

You forget that he was hidden in Egypt to escape Herod's killings, which means he could blend in there (not look too foreign) hence he was brown to tan, not white

>Source: My ass

I don't understand this meme. I know a lot of italians from all parts of Italy and none of them are brown

When David took Jerusalem as his capital, David's army/groups were mercenaries from various backgrounds.

We know this from the story of Uriah the Hittite. Uriah who was obviously of Hittite heritage, and Indo-European easily became a person of prestige within David's inner sanctum. This story shows that what happens a little, happens a lot.

David's people were multi-ethnic, Jerusalem itself was a Canaanite city occupied by the Jebusites, these people became feudal tenants to David.

So to say that the ancient Israelites and people of the Levant are some monolithic people is a huge fallacy.

Also, the phenotypical Jew we associate with today is borne out of 1000 years of inbreeding in Europe. They are not representative of the ancient peoples of the Levant.

Indo-Europeans were living in the area were Galilee is located. If you search for the earliest treatise on horses, you'll find that it was ascribed by in Indo-European in the Hittite language dated to 1400BC.

>Germanic
>orange skin
>white hair
Trump confirmed for second coming.

Jesus was a dark man, do you realize that skin cancer rate in Israel is some of the highest in the world?
Why would God bring his people to a promised land so they could get btfo by cancer?

> implying skin cancer rates didn't explode after the invention of modern suncream

because the climate was different, it was not a desert originally. Skin cancer should be higher in lebanon and syria then qatar

By that logic Assad and the alawites don't make genetic sense. Also "dark" is relative. The Egyptians view'd themselves as darker than Libyans and Syrians.

>Also, the phenotypical Jew we associate with today is borne out of 1000 years of inbreeding in Europe. They are not representative of the ancient peoples of the Levant.

The classic stereotypical jewish look is what native levantine people look like. European jews mixed with italians who look close to true levantines. Americans don't know about the rest of the world obviously so there's a widespread misconception that jews were arabs.

All those people you're talking about are canaanites, its like saying "to say that western europeans are some monlithic people is a huge fallacy" yeh, but they are all similar or identical racially

well it doesnt matter, italians are darker then jews. Sephardi are lighter skinned and whiter looking then the average italian or greek, who have egyptian, turk, pajeet, arabian, north african blood. Jews are by and large a white people

>italians are darker then jews.
[ciation needed], also the amount of nigger blood in sephardics is over 4%, while in Italians and Portuguese it's 1.7 and 2.1.

>implying

yeh? they all look white, most of them could easily pass for ashkenazi. Most italians and greeks certainly don't look as white as that

that doesn't mean its expressed in the phenotype.

>t.has never seen an Italian or Greek
I guess google search doesn't work from your home in Morroco.

t. pizzanigger

If the Levant is now white, what's the problem with Syrian refugees going to seek refuge with their brothers?

>so blacks don't get mad that he was definitely white.

ironic given the Veeky Forums spergouts everytime it's mentioned that jesus wasnt white

>italians are darker then jews.

Most of so called Syrian refugees aren't Syrian, aren't refugees, and are probably Muslim.

tanning is completely natural, stormtard

>jesus wasnt white
wasn't a nord*

>there are people who think everyone in italy is swarthy and brown as fuck
I'm starting to wonder if these people have ever visited italy.
Regardless the whole 'white' thing is kinda arbitrary.

italians are not white according to pol and int standards

> implying Muslims don't practice inbreeding through cousin marriage

That is a fallacy, to say that modern Muslims look like ancient people, the ancient people were not a bunch of backward inbreeds.

This inbreeding also started about 2000 years ago in India, in India it was contained within the castes.

So you're wrong.

Tanning was considered degenerate and ugly before Coco Chanel. Not even mentioning how fucking unhealthy it is.

>a region that had several prolific European groups through it (Alexander's Greeks, Romans, etc.) just prior to Jesus' birth.
greeks and romans weren't white you nordic barbarian

Because "white" is a stupid term that only applies to the US.
Before the US hegemony on western culture people were called by the people they belonged to. The frenchmen, the englishmen, the germans, the Italians, the poles etc...
See the insane discussion by science illiterate dumbass about r1y genes or whatever that means absolutely fuck all, or the people that think shit like the moorish occupation of Spain (which wasn't millions of berbers pouring into spain and racemixing like some people tend to imagine) discredit people being white.
You're not 100% germanic or 100% anglo saxon you aren't white ? Whatever. It's a meaningless label.

Most people would get tan from working the fields or just being outside ya dingus.

Yeah and they also got covered in manure and dirt which was about as attractive as a tan.

White = European. Disregard idiotic shit Ben Franklin wrote.

They are white according to /pol/ and nobody is white according to /int/ which is a fucktarded meme board.

>Tanning was considered degenerate

Among the nobility. Outside of that nobody gave a damn because it was, and it is, natural.

They would rinse that off. The tan, on the other hand, would stay.

>Jesus was probably white
If he came on a boat to Europe, you would not claim so.

excelent b8 m8

>/int/ which is a fucktarded meme board.
Not /pol/? This is really interesting, tell me more, please.