BTC (((Crash)))

You know what to do boys.

Buy back in at $1800. Ride that cocksucker back to $2500.

Alts are going to remain vulnerable.

Dude I hope it crashes down at 1800 so I can buy at least one BTC

it wont fall past 2600 imo

2300 is my guess

i hope it crashes but it wont

>open this thread
>playlist starts playing sound of silence
>hello darkness my old friend

if dubs it's a bad omen

This again. Don't you crashers remember two weeks ago saying this same shit?

Don't you get tired of being wrong?

close

ITS NOT GOING DOWN LADS

WHAT NOW

Why would I bother with such low profit though?
2x? are you kidding me?

If fell like 400 when they said it

Veeky Forums is always right

HOOOOOOOODL

ITS JUST A BEAR TRAP

YOU FUCIKNG WEAK HANDED FAGGOTS, BUY AT THE DIP

I shorted at $2900 back to eth and will buy back for a few hundred cheaper. Who needs alt coins when you can just trade the babies back and forth

nah man previous ath is insane support won't go below that

I bought in at $2000, but really want to switch to ETH before it hits $3000 in case there is a correction to mid-2000s or worse a crash.

Surprised my $200 is now almost $300 before even alt-coin gambling, but how the fuck do you get coinbase to exchange BTC for ETH. It only does cash.

Otherwise the BTC exchange when I need it will take eons.

I've heard you can send from Coinbase to GDX without charge, and change BTC for ETH there. I've never tried tho, and I don't know if its any faster than another exchange.

This. I think if it can stay stable for a few more days, and if it hits $3000 soon... we are going to see $10,000 by the end of the summer.

10,000 might be a bit far stretched, 6k is a bit more realistic.
10k by dec/jan is possible.

is it better to buy eth or tether?

You say that, but I think we are at staring at the edge of "the big one". Look how quickly the price recovered after the dip 2 weeks ago. Should not have been possible. And look at the price resistance now. Once people realize it's not going to crash easily this shit is going to go to the moon. 6 billion people in the world... all the capital in the world... having access to this bubble. The world's going to shit. Look at Europe, the Middle East, Venezuela, the South China Sea... war really could break out. Imagine if even just 10,000 rich ass Qatari's decided to put their savings in BTC... what would that do to the price? I almost want to be wrong. I want to go balls deep on BTC but I'm afraid. Hold me user.

It's vulnerable to banks telling politicians it will cause another great depression

1 hint of regulation/confiscation/outlawing and the price will fall through the floor. Trump may say something you don't want him to or he may just watch the banks get BTFO for funding his opponents

how are the feds going to regulate/confiscate or outlaw something that they do not control?

is there a alternative to coinbase with a lower fee 3.75% is pretty high.

Jump ship to Ethereum

>Imagine if even just 10,000 rich ass Qatari's decided to put their savings in BTC... what would that do to the price?
Imagine if even 100 rich ass Russian oligarchs decided to buy server farms to get their 50%+ share of the total mining power, in order to destroy the currency's trust for shits and giggles.

Better than Etherium which is already a front for Russian oligarchs.

>They fell for the bulltrap

YES
JUST AS PLANNED

I bought in and sold back out quickly just to make sure. Only lost like 9 dollars doing so from fees.

It crashed to $1,800 you stupid cunt.

I'm not claiming it's a permanent decline, just alerting anons of delicious gains to be made on the upswing and the arbitrage opportunities.

It's so predictable.

It's literally free money.