>Spaniards
>>Best Roman philosophers
>Spaniards
>>Most mines
>In Spain
>>Best horses
>From Spain
>No you fucking weren't

Why does spanish look so ugly as a language when written but sounds quite nice when spoken?

>look so ugly as a language when written
¿A qué te refieres?

When written it looks really tacky, whenever I see written Spanish it looks like a literal meme.
But when I hear people speak it, it doesn't sound too bad.
German is kind of the reverse, I think German looks really nice written but I don't think it sounds nice spoken.

I knew I'd trigger a spaniard

Phoneposting screwed up the picture though

>The famous Roman infantry sword, the Gladius, stemmed directly or indirectly from the Spanish development of the Gladius Hispaniensis; with minor alterations, this would form the standard Roman weapon for several centuries. >Hispania also provided several of Rome's more famous military Emperors, including Trajan, Hadrian and Marcus Aurelius.
>Spain isn't Ro-

Are you in Segovia pal?

>Spanish it looks like a literal meme.
That is because most internet users that write in Spanish are low IQ sudacas that don't understand grammar

Hmmmm

I love that place Charlie?

No. No soy Charlie.

Estoy estudiando en UCM y tengo un dia por exploración touristico.

>un dia por exploración touristico.
CHIcano?

>being such a fucking shitposter you can't even stop when you're out on a trip

americANO

Only a few times when you catch wuzzing in the open on such a massive scale

eramos, sounds weird to me, would fuimos be grammatically correct or would Spanish speakers laugh at me? [spoiler]they will always laugh at me[/spoiler]

Yes both are correct.

>>being such a fucking shitposter you can't even stop when you're out on a trip
Fuimos is fine

>Australian tourists

WIR SIND KÖNIGE UND SHIßE

>estabamos

gringos should not be allowed to post in spanish unless they master ser/estar

LORO ANDAVANO ANCORA A CACCIA DI MARMOTTE QVANDO NOI S'AMMAZZAVA VN GIVLIO CESARE

tu vieja

kek

WE?

I was there. The real attraction of the city is the Royal Palace, an amazingly cool place

>The real attraction of the city is the Royal Palace, an amazingly cool place
The real attraction is the piglet. Then the aqueduct and then the Alcazar. You also have la Granja which is a very cool place

The piglets are also good

SEGOVIA una fermosa villa Castellana que demuestra el caracter CASTELLANO de GRANDEZA,BELLEZA,SENCILLEZ y AUSTERA.Pero no toda España puede ser CASTELLANA. España es una MIERDA ya que nosotros los CASTELLANOS gente de bien y protectores de la fe CATÓLICA y la pureza de nuestras benditas TIERRAS tenemos que compartir estado con garrapatas ARAGONESAS,JUDEIDIZANTES CATALANES,puercos VALENCIANOS, mofetas BALEARICAS,perras VASCAS Y NAVARRAS,vacas GALLEGAS gitanos MURCIANOS,moros ANDALUCES y traidores LEONESES. Cada día rezo a San Fernando rey cruzado de estas nuestras SANTAS tierras y a DOÑA Isabel de Trastamara para que resurezcan y nos guie a la gente de BIEN, LOS CASTELLANOS, a una nueva época dorada de FE, CULTURA Y PROSPERIDAD COMO ACOSTUMBRABAMOS ANTES DE TENER QUE AGUANTAR A LA CHUSMA DE ESTA ESPAÑA SIN MORAL NI VALORES.

esto es incomodo

cuidado comendador
con la ballesta en la mano
Frondoso que era un villano
se ha vuelto todo un señor

>implicando que no fueron los putos castellanos los que se cargaron la fortaleza de iberia, que justamente era la separación politica de las distintas culturas.

Metete tus Tratamemes por el culo. Lastima de Martí "Cucked to death" l'Humà y su igualmente inepto padre.

Trastamemes*

Probably because the way you read it. It happens with english or any slav language to me, all those words than doesn't sound anything like they are written.