Ontario Minimum Wage Increase to $15

What will the be the consequences this? Will shit hit the fan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cf2nqmQIfxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>a burger flipper in Ontario makes more in an hour than I do in a day
Real dollars? Does Cucknada take Yuropoor "economic refugees"?

It's good. Business owners are hoarding too much of their SHEKELS and now they will be forced to evacuate their vaults a bit and now peasants who are bad with their money will buy materialistic things and the Canadian dollar will go up

where do you live

I would be more concerned with how authoritarian Canada's government is becoming.

this, OP.

I luckily have swiss citizen ship and im gonna cash out when i move back, feels good to have 0 capital gains tax passport

CAD is worthless though

Explain

Or they'll lay off people and give the remaining ones more work and a swankier job title to make them feel special.
McD's already turned many counter people into automated order machines. Too bad, I miss seeing all that young ass in those tight polyester pants

>I miss seeing all that young ass in those tight polyester pants
what mcdonalds have you been to that has hot girls?
99% of the time it's fatties

this

what the fuck? maybe he means young obese ass?

Lotsa skinny Asians near me user - Phillipino, Chinese mostly

Wasn't your dike premier also pushing for universal income?
Ontario is going to crash and burn

>asians
>ass

with Wynne, you lose

We're not at Latina levels of trunk junk but still pretty sweet

i make 15 bucks a second with crypto

>We're not at Latina levels of trunk junk
user asians have the worst asses on eath let's be real here

btc/cad to the moon

youtube.com/watch?v=Cf2nqmQIfxc

He's a canadian professor who is against the LGBT movement and argued a case against bill c-16 (think this is what it was called, not sure).

>showing how pathetically devalued our currency is

Expect prices at The Beer Store and LCBO to increase at an identical rate so that Trudeau The Big-Nosed Frenchie can get it all back.

No but seriously prices will increase, and thus tax revenues, and consequently this is a roundabout way of raising corporate taxes.

They are creating leftwing cults all around North America ith campuses as the breeding ground. You cant fucking reason with these idiots. Toronto is a hotbed of activist snowflake faggotry.

> Outlier thread on Veeky Forums about economics and policy implications of a new law.
> Within minutes the cancerous cryptofags infect it with their NEET logic.

>nocoiner who missed the moon mission

The robots are coming anyways.

Bro I'm strapped in to a rickety as fuck crypto rocketship just like everyone else on here. I just enjoy reading a discussion on here that isn't crypto-related at all like once or twice a day.

>Real dollars?

Nah, Canadian ones.

long term this guy

>so you're a fellow cancerous cryptofaggot.
Good to meet you brother.

mmmm, okonomiyaki