Bitcoin

wow wow wow WOW WOW WOW

ALTS
WILL
RISE

Which alts should i buy nao?

DGB, XRP, GNT.
I would say MAID too but it's up right now.

SC is good.

No they won't.

BTC is the lifeblood that lubricates the entire shitcoin market.

Oh yes SC as well. It's in a very nice dip.
Maybe REP too.

Fuck what do? Already have all in alts, how deep will btc go?

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH

going back up

If you think its crashing why dont you idiots short? So much profit to be made

N E W F A G
E
W
F
A
G

Nice try newfags. Funny having a newfag call out others.
Bitcoin goes up = alts go down due to price increase
Bitcoin corrects and dips = healthy BTC
Healthy BTC = healthy alts
Very simple and you see it every single month.

you are fucking stupid, you literally just joined this week didn't you?

we saw EVERYTHING go down just 2 weeks ago WITH bitcoin you stupid nigger lmao

they only surge AFTER the bitcoin crash, not during you stupid cunt. They go down even more than bitcoin during the crash

we can literally see it RIGHT now too, bitcoin dropped what, 200$? and everything is even LOWER than what it was this morning in flat fiat value

and this stupid nignog thinks alts will go up when the king of coins falls, lmfao

>they only surge AFTER the bitcoin crash, not during
And what did I originally say?
You're overly aggressive and misunderstanding. Might be some sort of autism.

Oh yeah, because you TOTALLY implied you should cash out of alts and btc, yep that's what "ALTS WILL RISE" means

lmfao

I can already see you panic selling your shit now as you realize how wrong you are

Lots of us called this last night. Buy ARK and hodl. Get rich. Thank me later

>might
LOL

BUY BUY BUY

I don't even know what you're saying.
You haven't even stated something that conflicts with what I said.
BTC goes up, corrects, and alts will rise after the process. This continues to happen over and over again.
Definitely autism.

I wonder how many normies sold.

so, your post "ALTS WILL RISE" to OP's post of BTC ABOUT to take a shit, REALLY meant "alts will rise....just after they fall then they rise XD" right?

stupid bitch lmfao, don't try to save face

Alright, so you agree that my original statement is correct? Nice, we're done here.

what do you think of Monero

Bitcoin will continue to go down. My meme triangles point towards 2100. Either go into memecoins or fiat and come back in at said price.

stupid nigger lmao, literally running away now

bye bye, hope your sells go through in time you faggot

what kind of fucking moron do you have to be to think "ALTS WILL RISE" means SELL YOUR ALTS NOW AND BUY LATER

god I love making fun of you autistic fucking morons

Not him, but a Monero holder. Great investment, already used on the dark web, it's the most privacy oriented coin out there. It's basically bitcoin on steroids. One of the few coins with actually good fundamentals.

>Sold @ATH

Damn im good. Now please dip my lad.

Bubble popped

Jumping ship

It's been real

Not this meme again

Zencash can do the same thing but the Chinese can use it and it doesn't have an autistic Dev

Already in Zen, looks promising as well (mostly cuz it's its first day on Bittrex). Is Monero banned in China? Why's that?

Mate you're obviously the autistic one here, reread your posts

Bought the dip, thanks Veeky Forums for selling :3

its gonna dip more loser

stop samefagging you fucking retard

>BTC goes up, corrects, and alts will rise after the process.

you don't think this is missing an important fucking step?

Like the alts fucking crashing first? lmao

gtfo you trash

My dick dips in your mom

Something that's AUTOMATICALLY IMPLIED by BTC correcting.
Just like all of the other steps are IMPLIED after I said ALTS WILL RISE because it continues to happen again and again.
It's important to protect newfags from FUD but at this point I think this thread will only confuse them.

>alts fucking crashing first
they're actually crashing today btw

I-it's mooning again senpai

please, come the fuck on

Anyone who KNOWS what will happen can make the inference, but why the fuck would you type that then? To let people know what they already know?

No, your post was obviously for newfags.

you think newfags will see "ALTS WILL RISE", and think to cash the fuck out? REALLY? That's how you think to protect newfags?

No, they will go to alts because your autistic writing made them think ALTS WILL RISE when BTC crashes. And they're going to be bagholding for a week because of it.

when's the second peak

strat dgb sc

I'm speechless. I thought we'd be at 2600 by now, we're back to 2850. This totally seemed like a crash based on the analytics.

My guess is either the fundamentals are too strong (Thursday there'll be the UK elections, Conservatives and Brexit are supposed to win, ECB reunion and Comey on the senate) and pushing it up. We'll see.

As they say, buy the rumor, sell the news. Crash on Thursday?

25K by christmas

previously it did a double top, the second top is coming