"Hello sir, welcome to your revenue audit...

"Hello sir, welcome to your revenue audit, this is purely just a random selection thing we are required to do to make sure every thing is in order"

How fucked are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1uccfz/i_am_a_tax_attorney_here_are_my_answers_to_the/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_gains_tax#Netherlands
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I keep literally every single receipt I ever receive in a big envelope for tax purposes. I'm fine.

I haven't yet made over $14,000 in BTC and I only get my BTC in cash so I say the cash is a gift from my family and my wife's family and everything is fine. If I make more than $14,000 and can't simply spend the cash on it, well then I'll figure out another solution, but you get the picture.

"I cash out in USDT which really just another coin, sir. I don;t you anything until I convert it to fiat"

*owe

Why would the tax guy know you own btc in the first place?

No. Not in most countries. Read up on it.

>revenue? what revenue?

If you're pulling out lambo money without precautions (and paying taxes)

I don't know what you mean. What do I search for or can you give me a link?

>haha i'll just throw everything in bitbean fuck you taxman!
>wtf why am i gaining money

sure why don't you take MY CAR

>"it appears you have failed to declare several thousand dollars made from cryptocurrency"
>what, so we taking this out of your paycheck?

Hand it over goy, we rightfully own part of that investment.

>be slav
>live in shitty commie block
>mfw no crypto taxes or regulations
life aint that bad

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1uccfz/i_am_a_tax_attorney_here_are_my_answers_to_the/

Like kind transactions. Grey area. Dont be too certain.

nice pic

after i started making 7 figures on crypto, i moved to denmark and renounced my US citizenship so it doesn't actually affect me.

>tfw you are dutch

I'm dutch, we have to pay taxes too, no?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_gains_tax#Netherlands

The blockchain is a public record of who owns what you dolt. That's the whole fucking point.

Hello sir, you're violating the NAP so I'm going to shoot you in the face now.

Lol like 1.5% over the worth on 1st of January of the crypto you are cashing out off

50 euro eenmalig als je boven de 25k zit?

en dat is het?

cool

Mja als je als professioneel wordt aangezien heb je het aan je been. Zeker in belgie is dat een groot gevaar als je daadwerkelijk lamboland bereikt met shitcoins.

no way to connect wallets to people except through exchanges. unless you're taking out like 10000 every day from coinbase the it's has no way to prove what's going on

Ja maar fuck Belgiƫ

>falling for the tax meme

The german revenue board (especially in the south of germany) do not care about anything I dont give them.

Even IF I would like to pay my taxes, they would most likely say "we dont know how to handle this, we wont do anything until the state makes a law that tells us how to handle it".

So if they audit me, then what happens? Do i just have to pay up or is there bigger consequences. U.S
This is assuming a make a substantial amount, say 40k. only at 3k right now

Ey that's pretty neat. If I ever reach lamboland I'll get a lawyer anyway.

It keeps a record of what hash owns what.
Nothing connects you to the hash unless you give your SSN to an exchange and use their wallet.

most likely you will have to pay the back taxes in addition to penalties and interest which will end up being a good deal more than you saved.

I doubt most of us would do jail time because any judge would agree that it was difficult to fully understand the legal thing to do in this circumstance.

Pro tip: If you donate some of your BTC, when you eventually withdraw youll take out less money THUS paying less taxes!
14iUaAHkoadouMaHe61r4UfdFDCYNdmMZr

I'd be totally fucked

Zover ik weet moet je wel vermogensbelasting betalen.