Buy the dip you fucks, it's prime for you to buy

You've been watching this shitcoin since it dropped two days ago, haven't you? Kicking yourself for not getting in at sub $13 before it shot to $25.

Now's your chance, user.

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ZEN

>You've been watching this shitcoin since it dropped two days ago, haven't you?

Not at all actually

Your loss.

Bought 40 coins, when will I be rich?

The volume is decreasing, should I worry?

Dude I am selling this shit with profit and buying Digibyte.

ZEN is shit scam Digibyte best coin

LOL whining about premines is so 2014. No one gives a shit anymore, if it makes the devs rich so they can in turn make me rich then i'm all for it.

its over. enjoy the bags idiot.

Seems stuck at 60 for a while. What's something else I can throw money into while waiting for this thing to move?

Espers

so, its almost been 24 hours now with no gains. when is the alt coin market supposed to rebound?

fresh memenalysis

Buying some more, this coin will be $40 soon!

I was memed into going balls deep in this last night.
Now, there's only this thread that's even mentioning zen.
I have ~3000USD in this shit. Am i fucked?

Well Zen seems firmly stuck at 60 , hope you didn't buy at 70.

>stuck at 60k
>it didnt dip
>has increased in dollar value

how retarded can one be?

We are very close to the floor price being stuck at 60 doesn't mean anything. This coin could easily hit $100 US dollars or more. So much money in crypto right now the sky it the limit

> 2 BTC deep in ZEN
> switched all my ETH+SIA miners to ZEN

now waiting for my uber to the moon

What's your daily ZEN gain from mining?

I already dropped my bags of this shitcoin

I lost 20% on a fucking memecoin

Fuck.

I just started yesterday and I'm on a pretty sparse pool so.. zero so far. Going to let it run a couple more days and if there's no good reward I'll move to a bigger pool.

I'm a sucker for good UI and zencash.cloud is pretty neat (but need moar miners)

what does this mean?

If you look at the order book you will see that a whale is accumulating right now. Lots of tiny sell orders to keep the price down and shake out weak hands. Also big buy wall at .0057 to scoop up cheap ZEN from noobs that dump.

So is it still going to moon?

i feel like dumping this but i won't, this is a test of my cast iron hands

not a chance in hell this shit moons

get out while you can

t. PUSSYHANDS

As soon as the whale has filled his bags yeah. Once he stops with his tiny mass sell orders using his not there we no longer be any selling pressure as all the weak hands would have already been shaken out.

*Bot there will

Protip: Zcash is a scam. If you want a real user coin with active devs check out Zcoin.

This guy is bag holder for sure. This coin is trending down, garbage