Itt historical figures you want for civilization vii (or civ vi dlc) and why

itt historical figures you want for civilization vii (or civ vi dlc) and why

For New Zealand

Ireland

Make Germany Great Again!

Unique Unit: Waffen SS Deals triple damage first three turns after a declaration of war.
Unique Building: Reich culture chamber: double bonus of art from your own civilization and half the bonus of foreign art. +1 generation of art/music/literature great person
UA: Prussian Officer Corps: Units near a great general gain 2 extra movement.

All memes aside, I'd like to see pic related for Ireland. Sadly, Sid will most likely lump us in with "the celts" like he always does

Pretty sure Lorenzo was hinted as DLC

I saw a documentary about him recently. Fascinating stuff. They already have a Medici (Catherine) in VI but I don't see why they can't have him as well (seeing as they had Venice in V)

Charles the great of Spain
Unique unit:Tercio.Bonus fighting when outnumbered and against untis from civs that follow another religion
Unique Building: Tribunal de la santísima inquisición.Cities with this building won't be able to be converted to another faith
UA: Spanish dick:If you leave your units for 5 turns in the same city the soldiers will mix with population and create royal vassals

Forgot pick

Why have they never had fucking Hitler?

Too controversial.
>inb4 they've had Mao, Stalin and Napoopan
People like to meme on here about how they were all just as bad as Hitler (and you can certainly make some decent arguments for that) but Hitler is almost universally seen as evil throughout the world (which he pretty much was)

It's very simple: German law doesn't allow the depiction of swastikas and "stronger" references to Nazis outside documentaries and essays.

>Inb4 Hearts of Iron has him.

Technically, there's a separate German version replacing Hitler with a non-descript dictator (HoI I and HoI), Von Papen (HoI III) or a fictional relative of Hinderburg (HoI IV).

Anyways, as for the thread:
Italy
Leader: Vittorio Emanuele II
Unique Unit: Carabinieri (mounted unit, has a small bonus against infrantry.)
Unique District/Building: Patriot's Cafè (extra culture for each military built in the city from the Industrial Era onwards.)
Unique Ability: Risorgimento (city-states you're allied with may join your empire spontaneously and will give you a free rifleman unit).

Leader: Palmiro Togliatti
Unique unit: Alpini (infantry unit, gains a defensive and offensive bonus when fighting on hills, can trespass mountains.)
Unique District: ENEL power station (gives +2 hammers at the city it's built in for every strategic resource you've gotten by trade.)
Unique Ability: Miracolo Economico (your luxury and strategic resources give halved bonuses, the strategic and luxury resources you get by trade give doubled bonuses).

Then it should be "Bitler," a man with a funny mustache and a famous symbol, ¤, as the German leader.

>Technically, there's a separate German version replacing Hitler with a non-descript dictator (HoI I and HoI), Von Papen (HoI III) or a fictional relative of Hinderburg (HoI IV).

Seriously, that's a thing? Fuck German law is stupid.

Your country can't just start a world war TWICE and expect to be okay afterwards.

Literally anybody other than 'le gandhi nukes' mememan. Ashoka, Akbar, and Chandragupta all ruled over vast territories of India and hand great influence on many parts of the subcontinent.

Or, they could simply stop using India as a civ(or only refer to it as the country after the British Raj) and instead make a civ or two of different regional Indian empires like the Mughals, Mauryans, Cholas, Marathas, and Sikhs. I don't see this happening with the inclusion of multiple leaders though.

>Ashoka
He's in Civ4, isn't he?

>Italy
I always thought it was odd that they never had a proper Italian civ. You might say it's because Rome is in the game, but they could just have the capital be some other historically important city like Naples or Florence or something.

someone for france who actually is french

This desu how about Robespierre

where the fuck is Persia

What kind of leader would Vittorio Emanuele II be like? What victory conditions would he try to achieve?

Rome - Augustus/Domitian
United States - Reagan/Roosevolt
United Kingdom - Thatcher
China - Taizong/Deng Xiaopeng
Mughal - Babur
Ottomans - Mehmet II, not Suleiman