Buy Waves now

Buy Waves now.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/BTmk7Lt.png
youtube.com/watch?v=TgqiSBxvdws
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

STOP TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT MY COIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

lmao you want us to buy into a 34 btc wall?

Already did user, but thanks. Should be a tidy profit when it rebounds to 6 dollars.

There was a 20 BTC wall a moment ago and it got eaten. This is the last one left.

real wall or fake wall you think? I think if this wall dips from 34 down to like 20 the whale will get rid of it.

Whoever is selling his waves now is doing so at a loss imo. Panic selling.

Listen to this man, he knows his shit.

I bought 2 of them last week, but I regret it desu. That money is better spent elsewhere. Unless I'm missing something? Could you enlighten me, anons?

a wall that size is nothing for a coin like Waves lmao

Mooncoin has gone through walls that size in a few hours.

How new are you?

The other possibility is someone smart has put up the sell wall during the dip to help him accumulate more waves, knowing they will be up 20% in a day or two.

If you check out the waves lite app, you'll see why its a great coin. It is a decentralised exchange.

holy shit its gone.

See
Fake sell wall to keep the price down during the dip. Whale tactic.

oh shit

And the price is going back up.
Big gains for that wave whale. Hope you guys bought.

Crazy...now going to 10$

Sold my car and bought (car only worth 2000AUD)

FInally got in. 50 waves.

that wall is almost 4% of daily volume. nothing to scoff at

OP HERE

WE MOONING

While that car might not become a lambo, i suspect you'll be able to buy a 4000 AUD car in the near future.

Thank you user appreciate the support.

I got in at 2.50 should have got more. I thought it was jsut a meme

Ugh as big as that green candlestick is, it cannot match the length of my throbbing erection.

Should I pay the $20 fee on $500 so I can get it right now? Or should I wait a week?

LOL he said a meme..Waves are a coin to be top 5 soon

Mooning now man.
^^ this.

Ok after some reading up: I'm in!

How many waves you hodling boys? Had 4k and bought another 1k during the dip. Feels gains man.

End of the month is feel this coin really taking off. Its the first decentralised coin with technology that is user-friendly and functional as we speak. I wasn't impressed until i downloaded the waves wallet, great piece of programming that normies can use.

I think this will be a eth tier real soon I'm trying to get 100 before the months end only have 63 :( I know this will be 100 dollars +

Yeah it can be the price of ether someday

sold. 4btc buy got eaten. that leg aint natural

Anyone else sell?

Bought 1500 when it was less than a dollar. Wish I had bought more instead of falling for the meme coins Veeky Forums constantly shills. Sitting on 2k right now. This project is already going places; awesome desktop app, and the leasing mechanism will entice the normies (free money). Also Sasha and Vitalik are bros, always a good sign.

should've bout steem, nice job on that micropump whale cuck

>Hey user
>It's me, your brother

3P7myPnBo6hpdoUp9ykxPEaTd5Nrk9EWFqZ

Jokes on you, I buried my brothers to take their waves.

eh steem is just pump and dump. Rather buy Waves .

2 BTC has already been eaten off that 31 BTC wall (originally 33 BTC).
HOLD, and buy if you haven't already.

That wall is going down

it's the same fucking wall that was on 182k

I guess it's a good time to get in on this shit, huh?

Yeah I just got in so hope so

don't worry you got in early...Waves are going to 50$ this year

Bought at 0.0007879

so guys i just hopped onto this board and right into this thread because of the cryptohype.
Im in for a gamble and want to buy 100 bucks of waves.
Do I just need to setup the google extension with my wallet, backup the seed and infos and can then buy from litebit.eu with my wallet id?
thanks

bought 30 waves
you faggots better not be lying to me or I'll complain about it and stuff

You can just buy WAVES from Bittrex with BTC. That sounds more simple.
From there, you can decide whether or not if you want to withdraw it from the exchange & deposit it to your own personal wallet. If long term hold, I say you should.

as a nocoiner i think it would be more of a hassle buying btc and then convert when i can buy the coins via SOFORT on litebit and have them transferred to my wallet no?

What the FUCK do they mean by this?

it means accumulation

I suppose you could. US resident here, so not familiar with their reputation, however.
You will have to pay higher price on LiteBit than Bittrex for WAVES, but yet again you will probably have to overpay for BTC in the beginning.
I say go for LiteBit if WAVES is all you want. If you plan on more coins in the future, join an exchange like Bittrex or Poloniex.

just sold half my waves ffs...thought it wont go anywhere this week....hope you are wrong and i can buy back in end of the week as planned

It means Waves are going to moon soon

Notice how the top of that wall is flat. Once that wall breaks, it's straight to the moon. (It's 10 BTC down since when I last spoke of it)

Waves is a joke i.imgur.com/BTmk7Lt.png

What does it mean when the orderbook suddenly gets a huge drop in the middle of it?
Just saw it happen a couple times, someone explain

It means someone pulled out an entire order from that spot at that exact moment. The "drop" lasts for less than a second until the graph corrects the missing spot.

It should moon soon

This seems too good to be true
What if it's a trap? Can this be used to trap someone?

Well, I bought anyway.
Hope this doesn't fuck me though I guess I've been planning to go long term on this anyway so it doesn't matter much

No Bitshares is a nonworking joke

youtube.com/watch?v=TgqiSBxvdws

Waiting for this bitch to moon through the rest of the year. Look at the graph and it has been a steady incline since inception. Plus Sasha has Vitalik and Putin on his side.

This, I don't want normies to know about my waves.

The buy wall is getting huge

I am torn between this, ant shares, cloak, and first blood. I have about .35btc to split and want to pick two or three. Anyone have any input, I did well with wave a bit ago but want to buy and hold.

Download the waves wallet and tell me you don't see a huge future with this coin/platform

What exchanges are you guys using?

>yes, i'm a newfag

go away

we have enough of you now

Waves and 1st Blood not even trolling Those two