Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1tiilijqyIZ
youtube.com/watch?v=mB0K7ybVOL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

buy dgb

BITBEAN MOONING ALREADY

Waiting for the XVG sell wall to clear

Holy fuck this is savage

Excited to see ANT finally showing serious bull signs. Still holding BAT for the next year, bring on the downvotes ;)

Should I contribute to the Bancor ICO? I don't even know anymore...

>Cryptocurrency General
As if Veeky Forums as a whole is not exactly that right now

buy ZEN and SWT. Thank me later

t. yodas inner circle member

no thanks, yoda gives bad advice

hold BTC, ARK, SC, ANT

just like before, is it gonna dip hard again?

i'm tempted to sell off all altcoins to btc then to usdt then buy the dip

Everybody needs DGB

How come there is so little discussion about WINGS? Seems like a solid concept, they've even partnered up with Bancor

Buy BTC in 2013

>partnered with Bancor

rip

siafag here

Buy XVG.

Crypto newfag here, put in 2k€ yesterday on Coinbase and bought about 0.10 BTC, 3 ETh and 36 LTC

Gonna ride this for a while while doing more research before moving on to the shillcoins.

Buy SWT, it's going to reach at list $25 by the 14th. After that, you can buy a lambo driver with Swarm City's platform.

No it's not.

Where can I start buying bitcoins if I live in a South American shithole, any fellow latinos here?

Glad ANT moving as well probably gonna buy in a bit more. I would absolutely get in on the Bancor ICO, honestly try getting in on all the big ones before SEC regulations roll around.

I bet you missed Sia and DGB as well

Alright I'll throw at least $1,000 in. The problem really is I don't want to sell anything to free up ETH to contribute. I feel very confident in all of my holdings right now.

KIDS mooning at yobit right nao

sounds like me :)

Litecoin is finding support at 28.50, we should be making the next leg up soon.

Dear bored whales!
Take a look at RADS on Poloniex! It just needs a little pump to breakout and go for new highs. I'd be sooo grateful if you guys could rise it a little!

Thank you!
xoxo

>tfw no longer a filthy no coiner :^)

is it a bad idea to keep btc in jaxx browser extension wallet for non long term or is it safe

currently MNE

Thanks for making a general. Usually there are too many redundant duplicate threads so valuable contributions end up getting spread out too thin so end up not contributing anything at all.

3nding this kwetchin

Hello, Veeky Forums I'm a filthy nocoins that would like to get into CryptoCurrency. I've read the Crypto rundown but am still not entirely sure where I should start. I have about 300$ that I am willing to spend, how should I get started?
I've created an account on coinbase as well as Changelly(Before I read the rundown). Coinbase is also telling me that I need to wait 24H before linking any payment methods.

Thank you for any and all help.

Buy ETH/BTC/LTC directly on Coinbase.
Buy anything else on the exchange of your choice by sending BTC to it and then trading it for others.

I'm seeing a lot of talk on this thread about buying dgb or other coins right now, would it be too late after the 24h I need to wait or should I look into it now?

Newfag here:
>What are you buying?
-BTC + what I saw on Veeky Forums: ARK, DBG, CPC, 1ST (i am learning)
>What are you selling?
-nothing
>What are you holding long-term?
-BTC
>What are you holding short-term?
-ARK, DBG, CPC, 1ST
>What's going to the moon?
-I hope ARK, DBG, CPC, 1ST + PAC
>What's going to get fucked?
-no idea

If I do something shit - do tell me.

done

>DGB, CPC, 1ST
You are falling for Veeky Forums shills.

Participate in the one and only Veeky Forums game! Come and make a ''Roll''

If you're planning to hold for a long time. It's not too early to buy. If you are planning on day trading or having a short term hold, look at the history of the coin and determine if it will ever go down, if not, you will miss out by waiting.

Personally, I recommend STRAT, but it's up to you.

bitcoin or ether as my first purchase? i got 200 now.
probably gonna put more in later this week

I know I am, but I have no idea what else should I put my btc into.
Any tips?

>at list

bitcoin or ether as my first purchase? i got 200 now.
probably gonna put more in later this week

this is just for exchange holding while i think about a strategy for alt coin. I was gonna go all ether because i hear the transactions are faster. maybe i should split 100 and 100 for btc and eth

Any coin with an actual purpose that could have a future. These memecoins will die fast. Don't get me wrong. You can make money off of them if you sell them at the right time. But getting the timing right is difficult. You might end up holding bags.

if an ICO says "50% of BNT will be issued to the contributors in the fundraiser"

does that mean a $1000 investment is actually $500?

How much DBG u recomended?

In my opinion, I would go 100% on ETH over BTC. I believe it is rising at a slightly faster rate than BTC a lot of times, and since it is cheaper, you will get more out of your gains.

If you have 10 ETH you get $10 for every dollar ETH goes up, whereas if you spend the same amount of money on 1 BTC, you will only get $1 for every dollar BTC goes up.

Thank you guys! Keep going and RADS will go to da MOOOON!

BUY THE BEAN DIP
vocaroo.com/i/s1tiilijqyIZ

wait no one here is buying cpc? i made so much off of the first moon, id get in before they announce the partnership with komodo if i were you

ETH
GNT
ANT

The holy trinity.

Burger here, just got set up on coinbase. Any wallet recommendations?

As an amendment, should I switch to GDAX?

dcr
have a strange feel about ETH. Despite all the hype surrounding it the community feels bearish to me for some reason. Still balls deep though
About to go into SC or SJCX as well but need to read up and decide

why don't i hear more about shapeshift on here? Yes, it's in the OP, but nowhere else is it mentioned

why don't more people use this since polo/bittrex require accounts and confirmation? thanks

shapeshift is a really basic way of trading and doesn't support that many shitcoins
it's fine if you're just long-term hodling and forgetting about day-trading prices, but you can only (afaik) trade at the current price instead of limit-buying/selling at a price you select like on trex/polio
fees aren't great too

makes complete sense, thanks

Honestly, I love shapeshift. But the reason it doesn't get talked about here is that it doesn't support many up and coming coins that get shilled constantly here.

SWT

Litecoin, Bitstamp
Everybody hating it, makes me love it

newfag here. Haven't looked at Veeky Forums since summer 2015. Are you guys only talking about cryptocurrency now? Might as well rename this place Veeky Forums to /btc/.

Anyway, I don't have spare money right now, but I'm considering getting in after the current bubble corrects a little. A little apprehensive about setting up a secure wallet, figuring out how to safely get buttcoins without getting fucked over, etc. A lot to take in.

As a newer person to the market as well check out this guy's video series
youtube.com/watch?v=mB0K7ybVOL8
It's been very helpful for me.

the only mistake you can make in the crypto game is getting out in hopes to get back in cheaper

Reminder to sell Siacoin before it dips when wallet maintenance is done so you can buy it back on the cheap

>tfw you bought 2k of ETH in December

Hold me boys hold me close that house I always wanted is going to be mine :,)

is bitcoin gonna dip soon or not?

Thanks senpai. Will do.

Also, how much of cryptocurrency hype on Veeky Forums is legit, and how much is people trying to trick rubes into buying it so that the value increases and they can do a pump and dump?

Newfags here, what's the preferred exchange to use for crypto currency?

What are the primary differences between the three recommended in the OP?

If all my normie friends are buying ethereum and bitcoin does that mean i should sell

Redpill me on blockfolio. How do I add funds to my account/link a bank or credit card?

blockfolio is only a calculator for your coin portfolio, you don't buy coins with it, just keep track of them.

Fuck me in the ass.

coinbase.com
buy 100 worth with cc
send it to bittrex

How do you handle fees in blockfolio?

Factor them into price. YoBit for example shows total price/unit including fee if you pay attention.

Orbitcoin
>low trade volume
>low market cap
>extremely memeable name

Literally one whale could launch this thing into...
Orbit

>bittrex
Why transfer it? Lower transaction fees?

you cant trade for other currency on coinbase

I just bought Aeternity on hitBTC, seems like a safe bet considering ICOs generally go to the moon even if they are shit.

Newfag here. Just went from being a nocoiner to a poorcoiner. Bought $30 in ETH and $15 in LTC.
I don't have a lot to invest right now, should I mess around with like $50 in altcoins and give day trading a go to try and make some quick gains to dump into coins I want to hold, or should I just put that straight into safe coins, or should I just diversify with a bunch of alt-coins and hold them all and hope for the best?

if normies are buying is that a good thing

former nocoiner, just bought 1 unit ETH at ~$260 did I fuck up? I know I kinda missed the boat on stupid gains but for long term

buy xvg next time it goes under 180.

BUY THE FUCKING DIP

I'm in on it now boys, been talking about crypto for far too long, finally bought my first coins, ready to start going big into it.

Alright boys, I'm looking to put 1 BTC into 2-3 alts.

What do you recommend? Preferably for a longer hold.

This...XVG for quick gains

I'd also like to clarify that I'm not a newfag

ARK looks pretty good but I'm waiting on a dip

THE BEAN

Who here on the BitBay Rocket tonight target 2600 SATs

>needed to buy some shady shit so I spent $1k in bitcoin last week just to have it for future stuff
>spent $100 but still $900 left
>it's up to $1250 now
God damn I wasn't even trying to invest

Well guys its been a fun journey but unfortunately I have to sell all of my coins. You see it all started about two weeks ago when I was in a rather heated debate with my colleague about whether etherium or lightcoins were going to be the faceblog to bitcom's myplace. I was trying to make the point that lightcoons, being a copy of darkcoin, was the more likely candidate. Well long story short, I ended up punching him in the throat and now he is suing me for everything I have. There is no easy way out of this for me, I have to stand and eat my pudding as the popular expression goes. I just wanted to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart, its been a wild ride and I've learned so much here. All those crazy nights we had together talking about bit coins man haha what a blast! Its too bad it has to end this way but one day I may be back...only time can tell. Until then, pasta la vista and trust no one. xoxo

Any tips? It's seems very daunting to me to begin.

Ouch, what a shocking story. Terribly sorry for your loss my fellow coinolio. On the upside at least you're not missing anything here - lightcoms and Ethel are doomed, for it is Mooneum (M&M) that'll be the video tapes to the maximum beta-coins, as you'll see on the day you make your grand return i suppose
Hope to squeak with you again!
Lots of love,
tH3b1tc0inM4$t3r

thx bby. prison is going 2 b rough for a limp-wristed gentlemen such as myself.

Buy firstblood on bittrex.

Here's the trick is: kick someone's ass the first day, or become someone's bitch. Then everything will be all right.

ew. if I lick someone's ass won't they think I'm gay?

You'll be doing that if you don't kick someone's ass
>15 years in Federal Prison