What was his endgame?

What was his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chess960
youtube.com/watch?v=BkLE90jSCWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Checkmate.

Ultimately, it was a simplifying one. Fischer almost always preferred direct positions, with only a few possible courses of play but requiring very deep calculations to see your way through the few possibilities.

>Chess960 (also known as Fischer Random Chess) is a variant of chess invented and advocated by former World Chess Champion Bobby Fischer, publicly announced on June 19, 1996 in Buenos Aires, Argentina.[1][2] It employs the same board and pieces as standard chess; however, the starting position of the pieces on the players' home ranks is randomized. The random setup renders the prospect of obtaining an advantage through the memorization of opening lines impracticable, compelling players to rely on their talent and creativity.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chess960

Cut off his parents' legs and stuff the rest of 'em in a pair of garbage bins, to keep him company as they all slowly died together in a bunker.

>"nothing personal kid but... checkmate"

1. Play chess
2. Anti-Semitism
3. ???
4. Sleep with Icelandic models

fischer is a crazy bastard

I don't say that to discredit him, he does a well enough job of that himself. I actually believe what he says but he comes off like one of those sociopathic prisoners with no guilt or remorse for what they've done in his later interviews

What was his problem with the jews?

He is dead kiddo
Weird considering he was Jewish

He knew them well

>even the jews hate the jews

Takes one to know one.

exposing the kikes

Kek

In all seriousness, I think that he couldn't stand being the pawn.

He was a super genius, at least that's how he saw himself, but most of his career was built around being a propaganda piece the cold war, then the USA threw him in prison, and I'm sure all kinds of Jewish groups tried to claim him as one of theirs.

I think his eccentricity was an attempt to legitimize his authentic existence. He didn't want to be a piece in the political struggles of the USA, or another """Jewish""" genius. He just wanted to go to his mothers funeral, after dedicating his life to his talents and his country.

Poor guy.

>all the most backward cultures hate the Jews

Well put.

so everyone?

fpbp

Any one hear that interview he did on 9/11 or the day after? Pure kek

he was so handsome ; ;

/thread
Pack it up kids

youtube.com/watch?v=BkLE90jSCWU

He wanted to defeat Von Neumann through hard work and dedication. Of course he couldn't.

I feel like you can quote this speech as Chomsky and troll a bunch of people hard.

kek