Why haven't you bought this yet Veeky Forums. After DGB has been stalling it's clearly not going anywhere...

Why haven't you bought this yet Veeky Forums. After DGB has been stalling it's clearly not going anywhere. This is the next moonrocket.

>Will explode in LoL the biggest game in the world
>Will overtake Digibyte because of it's generic ass name
>Will trickle out once it dominates LoL into the 700 million dollar gaming market.

Don't miss out boys. It's dipping right now and you'll regret not buying this likely moon.

Other urls found in this thread:

firstblood.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this has such a shit name it's never going anywhere

U right, its cheaper on bittrex just buy and hold!

Promising coin

Buying in after reading their market plan. Lot's of good partnerships incoming.

this would work if 12 year olds had access to money

>DGB not going anywhere
Why am I millionaire in about 5 years then?

IS it somehow connected with LoL?

Project looks nice but why did they have to pic such a trash shitty edgy name

Fuck your FUD about DGB. even fucking eth "stalled" and its at $260

DGB is shit

> Overtake DGB

HAHAHA lmao

This
Shill
Shill

Anyway, second layer solutions to the the bitcoin scaling issue will make Bitcoin the de facto currency of online gaming.

>lots of stupid lol players that might actually go into it
>im boarding and hodling

Bitcoin is not associated with games yet.

THIS

this

Bitcoin will fall due to sluggish transactions and lack of innovation far before it even touches the gaming market.

Main differences between this coin and DGB:

>1ST
Bet cash on a match, if you win you get the cash

>DGB
Get money by playing, more money the better you play

Normies are by default casual, DGB will appeal much more to them than the stressful competitive environment of 1ST.
However, competitive players might prefer the "go big or go home" aspect of 1ST, but i think normies are what dictates value in the video game industry.

Guys I dont want you to cry but...
1ST>DGB
>Hi mom I am a faggot that buy DGB when it is in bubble
>Son STFU and buy some 1ST!!

seriously, nobody wants to wait 30 mins to actually bet their money after deposit

b-but my minecraft servers

I really want to move into gambling coins that have utility. Yeah, I'll buy some. I bought MOOn, why ot this?

lmao no

its cheap and the platform is sound. it has nowhere to go but up. get in while you can.

i dont know if it is shill or no, but it is on the dippest of dips, I will buy and hold and see if it will pump then dump

So basically it's a better DGB? I'm in

LoL > Minecraft

Minecraft is dying. Minecraft has a younger userbase. It's at worst gonna be a superior competitor. LoL has a much bigger playerbase, competitive scene, and people actually willing to throw out money.

wow waiting shitton of time to bet on match...

i dont think MC is dying, but the userbase age is definitely going down over time. 8 year olds dont buy crypto

rambo in this bitch

This is literally just a shitcoin and won't touch DGB, but just bought in 2 BTC worth because it's at ground floor and will at least moon 4x according to every other shit coin ever

so why isnt it on polo yet ? will it moon if they add it ?

You called?

Seriously.

Why haven't you idiots bought in yet?

You right guys

i read crist blood kek

Graph doesnt look too shabby for such a new coin

It wasn't my sell order! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I bought what I had to buy to make sick gains! But somebody wouldn't let us buy! And I come back to Veeky Forums and I see all those faggots at the airport, shitposting me, spitting. Calling me weak hands and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to shitpost me, huh? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

Dump soon

BTC tips accepted

1JVtsjGbgHBsjCvGMdem8iya1aEF3ysKoY

It's on Bittrex already which is huge. With enough traction it'll get on polo and easily hit 100k sats.

PUMPINGTHEALTS

I could only afford 30... a-am i gonna get rich, lads?

You fags are obviously pumping and dumping.

Oh well, at least I caught it in the pump phase.

just bought 5

its an pnd
thank me later

>wont tell us the group
>wants tips

I took some of my DGB gains, and bought some of this.

I like gamble coins, or anything to do with a use case.

make a trip name so i can tip you in the future?

name of group please

Lol seems legit, how many members in 2?
Go with your fucking DGB out of that thread pls

links to groups or pupper gets hurt

You aren't funny faggot.

It's a secret society. Admission? Buy 1st!

10M 24 hour volume guys... was looking at this last night and it was way less. It's very popular on yunbi (chinese). Buy buy buy. Let's make a discord for this.

That's how I heard about it. Connected with China gaming or something.

Are there other competing coins?

This shit might really have future
Buying in rn

To anyone making the comparison this coin is NOT DGB. 1ST's plan is to tackle the market of esports betting which will become much larger as these games companies try and make their games more competitive. The only problem with competitive gaming is that it has a very limited amount of interest that can be found in the niche. Betting will hopefully bring eyes to this, however, making it a much larger part of the overall games industry.

DGB on the other hand is being actively developed to create incentive rewards within a games structure. Right now they are rewarding playtime in CS:GO and giving it out as a sort of quest reward in WoW. Being able to mine the coin through in-game activity will totally change the way that online game monetization is done completely.

lol liar, source or gtfo

Why is the market so dead if it's so great (and new on bittrex)? It looks and smell like shitcoin

you can check the 24 hr volume on coinmarket cap

Look online bro. Koreans (esports capital of the world) have been hoarding 1st for months now.

It started at 10 cents now its over 1$

Buy or cry

Seems pretty legit
firstblood.io

Of course it's a shit coin, but we can get in right now at ground floor. Fucking mooncoin is a 6 sats already... 1st is definitely a shit coin but nowhere near moon, it's number 38 on coinmarket cap, right ABOVE rdd coin.

>those sell walls
>deposit still pending

PLEASE WAIT FOR ME GUYS

To the moon

get in before 50k thats all i have to say

Holy shit this thing went from 1 dollar to 10 dollars. Fuck I've seen it all now

Finally made the rocket, not gonna have weak hands anymore like I did with RDD.

i'm in, lets bring it on

50k is just the start boi

what?

How can you even compare them? Mooncoin is a literal shitcoin while FirstBlood actually has purpose and huge potential. You're fucking retarded bro.

DIS SHIT IS GONNA FLY THIS WEEK

>First blood
>huge potential
>calls me a retard

lol kys faggot. It's a pump and dump, get in while it's good.

no newfriend, DGB BITB MOON RDD

Those are PNDs
1st is a HOLD

BUY THIS SHIT
going to the moon boys

sell wall incoming

After a lot of research and waiting for this coin, it is finally on Bittrex.

This coin has real potential and has many improvements that DGB is missing.
This is the new gaming coin, and is going to the moon.

See you in lamboland!

DGB is a pump and dump and 1st is a hold? I'm sorry about your severe retardation friendo, hopefully you aren't too much of a burden for your aging parents to care for.

Holy shit you truly are a retard.

They do?